Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bansaw"]kids these days can't do anything right. http://blog.sfgate.com/crime/2011/10...riend-crashes/

YOU GOTTA FOCUS !! C'MON MAN !?!!!!
    [/quote]</P>

What a dope that guy must be.......................I never had that problem happen to me.......guess I'm just good at multi tasking lol [] jk</P>[/quote]I know right? not hard to do both

actually my ex wife in our dating years used to pull out her **** when we lived out west and drove through Tata Creek...I always took that route

[/quote]so did i.... the drive part not the pulling of **** out.. [:P]

Comment

with the recent news happening on Superbowl weekend i am set!!</P>

UFC's Main Event </P>

Saturday..</P>

Georges "Rush" ST Pierre will beat the ever loving snot out of Nick 'd-bag' Diaz... so bad his own mamma wont recognize him.. GSP! GSP! </P>

Sunday</P>

of course the GIANTS win SB XLVI ,whatever that number is, vs... whomever, we wont remember who finished second place anyways..</P>

so im good</P>

</P>

any MMA fans here</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bansaw"]kids these days can't do anything right. http://blog.sfgate.com/crime/2011/10...riend-crashes/

YOU GOTTA FOCUS !! C'MON MAN !?!!!!
        [/quote]</P>

What a dope that guy must be.......................I never had that problem happen to me.......guess I'm just good at multi tasking lol [] jk</P>

[/quote]I know right? not hard to do both

actually my ex wife in our dating years used to pull out her **** when we lived out west and drove through Tata Creek...I always took that route

[/quote]so did i.... the drive part not the pulling of **** out.. [:P][/quote]</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

So this 17 year old girl married a 51 year old guy............how long ya think this marriage will last?</P>

</P>

[/quote]he looks familiar? actor? she's 17? damn it, i feel like a perv now..[/quote]</P>

looks like the idiot from the Green Mile.</P>

[/quote]</P>

You're right........thats that saditsic creep ["dead man walking"] from the movie Green Mile</P>

</P>

How did "Percy" ever land her lol of course if she's 17......he wasn'taiming for the brain dept</P>

Right? []</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

UFC's Main Event </P>

Saturday..</P>

Georges "Rush" ST Pierre will beat the ever loving snot out of Nick 'd-bag' Diaz... so bad his own mamma wont recognize him.. GSP! GSP! </P>

Sunday</P>

of course the GIANTS win SB XLVI ,whatever that number is, vs... whomever, we wont remember who finished second place anyways..</P>

so im good</P>

</P>

any MMA fans here</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

One of my favorite shots ofBrady.....he should have put advertisements on the soles of his cleats and made a few bucks from it lol</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

UFC's Main Event </P>

Saturday..</P>

Sunday</P>

so im good</P>

</P>

any MMA fans here</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

One of my favorite shots ofBrady.....he should have put advertisements on the soles of his cleats and made a few bucks from it lol</P>

</P>[/quote]your favourite 105? he looks like he's about to have an exam.. Strah is nextapparently lol

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

UFC's Main Event </P>

Saturday..</P>

Sunday</P>

so im good</P>

</P>

any MMA fans here</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

You made my day with that laugh, SEC... geezuz, you were missed. </P>

At the very least he coiuld have had "Space for Rent". </P>

Alford's last hit will never be forgotten, like he was shot out of a cannon, along with many of the other hits poor Tom endured that day. </P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

So this 17 year old girl married a 51 year old guy............how long ya think this marriage will last?</P>

</P>[/quote]

she is only 17?? he should be on megan's law imo..lol

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

with the recent news happening on Superbowl weekend i am set!!</p>

UFC's Main Event </p>

Saturday..</p>

Georges "Rush" ST Pierre will beat the ever loving snot out of Nick 'd-bag' Diaz... so bad his own mamma wont recognize him.. GSP! GSP! </p>

Sunday</p>

of course the GIANTS win SB XLVI ,whatever that number is, vs... whomever, we wont remember who finished second place anyways..</p>

so im good</p>

</p>

any MMA fans here</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

One of my favorite shots ofBrady.....he should have put advertisements on the soles of his cleats and made a few bucks from it lol</p>

</p>[/quote]your favourite 105? he looks like he's about to have an exam.. Strah is nextapparently lol[/quote] As much as I hate the Jets, this one is pretty scary

Comment

****damn that game was GREAT!!!!

I been grinning all day. Cant bELIeve how similar that was to the Superbowl, unreal !!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GO GIANTS!!!

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]****damn that game was GREAT!!!!

I been grinning all day. Cant bELIeve how similar that was to the Superbowl, unreal !!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GO GIANTS!!!
                        [/quote]</P>

</P>

Me too, Ban</P>

For Eli, for the general respect for our team... this was a sweet victory... one of the best.</P>

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]****damn that game was GREAT!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GO GIANTS!!!
                          [/quote]</P>

It was GREAT Ban........NY Post Newspaperhad headline "Deja Blue All Over Again" lol</P>

</P>

Comment

Deja Blue.

I like it, ship it !!!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

BRING ONTHE 9ERS!!!!!!!! </P>

</P>

</P>

Comment

anyone else excited to bid on Micheal Jacksons death bed?
                                http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2011...?newsfeed=true

what a messed up family

Comment

Working...
                                X