Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]i was hoping that fewell would role a similiar gameplan to what he called at the Pats...

Alex Smith is garbage, straight fugazi.

but you wouldn't know that given the way fewell called his game
    [/quote]
    For some reason, our D kicks the crap out of the good QBs and makes the average ones look like Peyton.
    [/quote]

Happy Belated Veterans Day and yeah Fewell over-compensates to stop Gore and had apparently no answer for pressuring Smith and creating turnovers.

I hate that about the way this defense plays.

They play differently as supposed to killer-instinct ever game.

That will cost them every time.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

was watching a Bill Parcells special on NFLN

he's talking about Matt Bahr having the flu, saying I dont care if he's throwing up I want him out here
      then the doctor comes up and says he's pretty sick but he should be able to play
      Parcells says DONT WORRY HE DOESNT PLAY HE KICKS lol (paraphrased)

he was awesome back in the day

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]was watching a Bill Parcells special on NFLN

he's talking about Matt Bahr having the flu, saying I dont care if he's throwing up I want him out here
        then the doctor comes up and says he's pretty sick but he should be able to play
        Parcells says DONT WORRY HE DOESNT PLAY HE KICKS lol (paraphrased)

he was awesome back in the day
        [/quote]</P>

The tuna was a gem.</P>

Comment

<font color="#FF0000">careful guys, Coaches in the mold of Parcells, Belicheck, Coughlin, Ditka aren't popular

<font color="#000000">says alot about charisma though. Tomlin is a hard-*** and yet the steelers love him.</font>
          </font>

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]<font color="#FF0000">careful guys, Coaches in the mold of Parcells, Belicheck, Coughlin, Ditka aren't popular

<font color="#000000">says alot about charisma though. Tomlin is a hard-*** and yet the steelers love him.</font>
            </font>[/quote]Always thought of Tomlin as a players coach. Either way he's a good coach.
            Not sure why but I always get killed every time I bring up wanting Fisher to take the reigns after TC is done here.. He seems like a younger version of TC maybe a little better.
            What do you guys think.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]<FONT color=#ff0000>careful guys, Coaches in the mold of Parcells, Belicheck, Coughlin, Ditka aren't popular

<FONT color=#000000>says alot about charisma though. Tomlin is a hard-*** and yet the steelers love him.</FONT>
              </FONT>[/quote]Always thought of Tomlin as a players coach. Either way he's a good coach. Not sure why but I always get killed every time I bring up wanting Fisher to take the reigns after TC is done here.. He seems like a younger version of TC maybe a little better. What do you guys think.[/quote]</P>

Fisher did a great job in TN. I wouldn't mind him, or Cowher. Except for bringing in new systems, they'd pick up nicely after TC's departure in terma of having someone there who knows his stuff. and can lead a team.</P>

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]<FONT color=#ff0000>careful guys, Coaches in the mold of Parcells, Belicheck, Coughlin, Ditka aren't popular

<FONT color=#000000>says alot about charisma though. Tomlin is a hard-*** and yet the steelers love him.</FONT>
                </FONT>[/quote]Always thought of Tomlin as a players coach. Either way he's a good coach. Not sure why but I always get killed every time I bring up wanting Fisher to take the reigns after TC is done here.. He seems like a younger version of TC maybe a little better. What do you guys think.[/quote]</P>

Fisher did a great job in TN. I wouldn't mind him, or Cowher. Except for bringing in new systems, they'd pick up nicely after TC's departure in terma of having someone there who knows his stuff. and can lead a team.</P>[/quote]i agree.. can we start a petition?

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBkLV9Lv_mE</P>

</P>

Frank: That's the red-light district. I wonder why Savage is hanging around down there.<BR itxtNodeId="615"><BR itxtNodeId="614">Ed: Sex, Frank?<BR itxtNodeId="613"><BR itxtNodeId="612">Frank: Uh, no, not right now, Ed.<BR itxtNodeId="611"><BR itxtNodeId="610">_______</P>

Bad Guy: Drebin?</P>

Frank: Yah I'm Drebin</P>

Bad Guy: i got a message for you from Vincent Ludwig!</P>

Bad Guy in towerpulls out gun and fires at Frank..</P>

Frank yelling: I'm sorry, i cant hear you! please don't fire the gun while you're talking! </P>

___</P>

Frank: by the way, i faked every orgasm!</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Thanks......that was funny Lt. Frank Drebin was THE MAN lol</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"]

Fisher did a great job in TN. I wouldn't mind him, or Cowher. Except for bringing in new systems, they'd pick up nicely after TC's departure in terma of having someone there who knows his stuff. and can lead a team.</P>

[/quote]i agree.. can we start a petition?[/quote]</P>

We can.....but how many sigs are we going to get after TC win the SB this year []</P>

I like Fisher too.......can't help to wonder what Harbough could have done with ourcurrent team had the situation arisen where he was available to us this year</P>

what do ya think?</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"]

We can.....but how many sigs are we going to get after TC win the SB this year []</P>

I like Fisher too.......can't help to wonder what Harbough could have done with ourcurrent team had the situation arisen where he was available to us this year</P>

what do ya think?</P>[/quote] i dont follow College ball so i didnt have an opinion when he was brought up.. looks like a good one. although he's gotta work on the coaches handshake

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"]

what do ya think?</P>

[/quote] i dont follow College ball so i didnt have an opinion when he was brought up.. looks like a good one. although he's gotta work on the coaches handshake[/quote]</P>

He does have to work on that handshake lol keeep hearing how good a coach he is and so far he's proved it</P>

BTW Bandy did you throw that hot dog at Tiger Woods during that match awhile back? []</P>

</P>

Comment

no not me sir lol.. maybe it wasStevie Williams</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

no not me sir lol.. maybe it wasStevie Williams</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

HA HA HA yup you're right more than likely Stevie was the culprit....but why??? jk</P>

On a serious note looks like the Occupy Wall Street movement heated back up again today</P>

Comment

Personally I don't like Harbaugh. There's something about him that irks me. I think he's smug and condescending. He reminds me of a tamer Rex Ryan for some reason.

As to Cowher, I am not interested. It took him what a decade or so before the Steelers finally won a SB?

Fisher would be interesting. He played for Ditka and is a tough ***. I might like him on Big Blue sidelines.

I'm sorry, the Giants have a image to maintain. Stuffy, serious, hard-working, no frills, just old-school football.

Maybe out-dated in today's increasing whacked out society but...

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Personally I don't like Harbaugh. There's something about him that irks me. I think he's smug and condescending. He reminds me of a tamer Rex Ryan for some reason.

As to Cowher, I am not interested. It took him what a decade or so before the Steelers finally won a SB?

Fisher would be interesting. He played for Ditka and is a tough ***. I might like him on Big Blue sidelines.

I'm sorry, the Giants have a image to maintain. Stuffy, serious, hard-working, no frills, just old-school football.

Maybe out-dated in today's increasing whacked out society but...
                                [/quote]</P>

You're right, GY, which is why I didn't put Gruden on the list. He's a little flamboyant for Giant tradition. </P>

I also have the same feelings as you regarding Harbaugh. His eyes are too rabidly intensefor me... or, something... not quite sure what it is.</P>

I'd be happy with Cowher. I can't remember what the Steeler team was like that he inherited... but a lot of good coaches never win the big one.</P>

I went to about 8-10 Titans games and always thought Fisher did a real good job with what he had.</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X