X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

I love that celebration, as he "hits it" I'm all like, "what! what! what!"

I just wish he ran angry all the time.

I like the guy but we need new blood on the line and an angry beast pounding the rock.

Bradshaw's a little dude running like a big man, Jake's a big dude running like a little man, with no lateral vision I might add

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"]i missed the new episode of the walking dead for that BS game....[8o|][/quote]

best show on tv[/quote]with the worst acting

I wont miss an episode but the acting....oh man....

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"]i missed the new episode of the walking dead for that BS game....[8o|][/quote]

[/quote]

lol...agreed on the acting..but its an original show on zombies which is hard to do imo.

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]hard to stomach so ugly a Loss.

something has to change.

post edit
          the next few drafts, I hope to see the OLine get the type of attention the DLine has in recent years.

the whole identity thing is really baffling.

decide that and draft accordingly.
          [/quote]

Definitely. I knew it would be difficult with changes at 3 of the 5 OL spots... it takes time for an OL to know each other and get that 'chemistry'... but, these guys are getting worse. Even in our bad years we had a decent running game. There are simply no holes at no time anymore. How can you go an entire game and never see a single hole develop from one good block?

Comment

Do you think New England would notice if Gronkowski went missing.... Ironing out a plan to get him on the giants, involving kidnapping and brainwashing. Shouldn't take more than a few days IMO.

Comment

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"]i missed the new episode of the walking dead for that BS game....[8o|][/quote]

[/quote]

lol...agreed on the acting..but its an original show on zombies which is hard to do imo.[/quote]I agree best on tv.. And worst acting lol

Comment

Ban, thanks for the link.

Any interest in firing a fifty cal rifle?
                Or a AR15?

There's a range by smithville (west Lincoln) that allows you to without a firearm license.

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]F this !!!!

Bandwagon for OC, Zim for DC !!!
                  [/quote]Not sure NY can afford me tbh

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]F this !!!!

[/quote]Not sure NY can afford me tbh[/quote]

Nothing less than 1 Mil/yr

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]F this !!!!

Nothing less than 1 Mil/yr

Comment

I thought Canada had it bad for Leadership options...all candidates were horrible

but look at the US....wow i guess Obama couldnt do much worse but the options the republicans have is pathetic. Sorry but wow I feel sorry for you guys

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]F this !!!!

Nothing less than 1 Mil/yr[/quote]

Will u be switching to a 3-4 zim?

Comment

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]F this !!!!

Will u be switching to a 3-4 zim?[/quote]
                            Can't, although I'd love to... don't have enough good LB's for it. I don't consider Kiwi a LB. Pathetic. Our 4th best LB in 1986, Gary Reasons, was better than any LB we have today.

Comment

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]F this !!!!

Will u be switching to a 3-4 zim?[/quote]
                              Can't, although I'd love to... don't have enough good LB's for it. I don't consider Kiwi a LB. Pathetic. Our 4th best LB in 1986, Gary Reasons, was better than any LB we have today.

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]I thought Canada had it bad for Leadership options...all candidates were horrible

but look at the US....wow i guess Obama couldnt do much worse but the options the republicans have is pathetic.* Sorry but wow I feel sorry for you guys

[/quote]
                                We have no one truly qualified to be President. Doesn't matter, anyhow... they're just puppets for their party. Power, power... who's got the power? It's all a sickening game to them, and the people are the losers.

Comment

Working...
                                X