Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]F this !!!!

Bandwagon for OC, Zim for DC !!!
    [/quote]Not sure NY can afford me tbh[/quote]

Nothing less than 1 Mil/yr[/quote]

Will u be switching to a 3-4 zim?[/quote]
    Can't, although I'd love to... don't have enough good LB's for it. I don't consider Kiwi a LB. Pathetic. Our 4th best LB in 1986, Gary Reasons, was better than any LB we have today.[/quote]

great point and to be honest Reasons may have been the 5th best backer we had in 86...pepper was only a rookie but it was close.

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bansaw"]I thought Canada had it bad for Leadership options...all candidates were horrible

but look at the US....wow i guess Obama couldnt do much worse but the options the republicans have is pathetic. Sorry but wow I feel sorry for you guys

[/quote]
      We have no one truly qualified to be President. Doesn't matter, anyhow... they're just puppets for their party. Power, power... who's got the power? It's all a sickening game to them, and the people are the losers.[/quote]yeah it seems the only prerequisite to run for President or Prime Minister is being an egomaniac

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bansaw"]I thought Canada had it bad for Leadership options...all candidates were horrible

but look at the US....wow i guess Obama couldnt do much worse but the options the republicans have is pathetic. Sorry but wow I feel sorry for you guys

[/quote]
        We have no one truly qualified to be President. Doesn't matter, anyhow... they're just puppets for their party. Power, power... who's got the power? It's all a sickening game to them, and the people are the losers.[/quote]yeah it seems the only prerequisite to run for President or Prime Minister is being an egomaniac

[/quote]

this !!!

we need a charismatic man at OC and DC.

One the men will buy into and follow into the gates of hell

melodramatic? yes, but true

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bansaw"]I thought Canada had it bad for Leadership options...all candidates were horrible

but look at the US....wow i guess Obama couldnt do much worse but the options the republicans have is pathetic.* Sorry but wow I feel sorry for you guys

[/quote]

[/quote]Rich and white seem to help as well.. Lol

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]F this !!!!

[/quote]Not sure NY can afford me tbh[/quote]

Nothing less than 1 Mil/yr[/quote]Sounds good but Zim, promise me you won't throw an over hand right at me for passing too much...

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]F this !!!!

[/quote]Not sure NY can afford me tbh[/quote] Nothing less than 1 Mil/yr[/quote]Sounds good but Zim, promise me you won't throw an over hand right at me for passing too much...[/quote]</P>

If we're up by 14 in the4th Qtrand you're throwing incompletions on 1st downs, you get all of my wrath. "And, zimmy throws a right to bandwagon's jaw" shades od Buddy and Kevin.</P>

Comment

HAPPY TURKEY DAY AG4HC !!!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to you guys !!!

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]Happy Thanksgiving to you guys !!!

[/quote]

Do you guys (and gals) have a Holiday similar to Turkey Day?

and Happy Turkey day to you and yours [B]

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bansaw"]Happy Thanksgiving to you guys !!!

[/quote]

[/quote]yes we do, we call it Thanksgiving [:O]

celebrated in October since our growing season is a bit shorter

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bansaw"]Happy Thanksgiving to you guys !!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

cool.

then forgive us "Southern" ignorance and accept a belated well-wish !

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bansaw"]Happy Thanksgiving to you guys !!!

[/quote]

[/quote]Lol..

I have a question for my friends to the south.. From what i can tell thanksgiving always falls on the last thursday of November correct? Is your thanksgiving a 2 day holiday.. I work in, not directly, the auto industry and our shippers south always have the Thursday Friday off.. So jealous

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bansaw"]Happy Thanksgiving to you guys !!!

[/quote]

[/quote]Lol..

I have a question for my friends to the south.. From what i can tell thanksgiving always falls on the last thursday of November correct? Is your thanksgiving a 2 day holiday.. I work in, not directly, the auto industry and our shippers south always have the Thursday Friday off.. So jealous[/quote]
                            Yes, mostly both days off... so, one of my favorite holidays of the year. I slept later today than any day in months... I needed it.

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bansaw"]Happy Thanksgiving to you guys !!!

[/quote]

[/quote]Lol.. I have a question for my friends to the south.. From what i can tell thanksgiving always falls on the last thursday of November correct? Is your thanksgiving a 2 day holiday.. I work in, not directly, the auto industry and our shippers south always have the Thursday Friday off.. So jealous[/quote] Yes, mostly both days off... so, one of my favorite holidays of the year. I slept later today than any day in months... I needed it.[/quote]lazy bugger []</P>

been hearing some crazy black friday stories on the news today.. lady in walmart pepperspraying other shoppers?</P>

what is driving me crazy is we are trying to institue black friday up here to stop shoppers crossing the border.. us Canadians that want to get those deals should have to spend money in the US, its your tradition and should stay that way.. </P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bansaw"]Happy Thanksgiving to you guys !!!

[/quote]

[/quote]Lol.. I have a question for my friends to the south.. From what i can tell thanksgiving always falls on the last thursday of November correct? Is your thanksgiving a 2 day holiday.. I work in, not directly, the auto industry and our shippers south always have the Thursday Friday off.. So jealous[/quote] Yes, mostly both days off... so, one of my favorite holidays of the year. I slept later today than any day in months... I needed it.[/quote]lazy bugger []</P>

been hearing some crazy black friday stories on the news today.. lady in walmart pepperspraying other shoppers?</P>

what is driving me crazy is we are trying to institue black friday up here to stop shoppers crossing the border.. us Canadians that want to get those deals should have to spend money in the US, its your tradition and should stay that way.. </P>[/quote]
                                Your Thanksgiving is too early to make the next day a Christmas shopping day... but, you should have one to match ours so your people will keep their money in their own country... F those Yanks!! hahaha.

Comment

Working...
                                X