Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bansaw"]Happy Thanksgiving to you guys !!!

[/quote]

Do you guys (and gals) have a Holiday similar to Turkey Day?

and Happy Turkey day to you and yours [B]
    [/quote]yes we do, we call it Thanksgiving [:O]

celebrated in October since our growing season is a bit shorter

[/quote]Lol.. I have a question for my friends to the south.. From what i can tell thanksgiving always falls on the last thursday of November correct? Is your thanksgiving a 2 day holiday.. I work in, not directly, the auto industry and our shippers south always have the Thursday Friday off.. So jealous[/quote] Yes, mostly both days off... so, one of my favorite holidays of the year. I slept later today than any day in months... I needed it.[/quote]lazy bugger []</P>

been hearing some crazy black friday stories on the news today.. lady in walmart pepperspraying other shoppers?</P>

what is driving me crazy is we are trying to institue black friday up here to stop shoppers crossing the border.. us Canadians that want to get those deals should have to spend money in the US, its your tradition and should stay that way.. </P>[/quote] Your Thanksgiving is too early to make the next day a Christmas shopping day... but, you should have one to match ours so your people will keep their money in their own country... F those Yanks!! hahaha.[/quote]Ours is boxing day. Every December 26th but I won't even pretend for a second that the stores up here will even come close to matching the sale prices down there.. He'll even our sale prices don't match your regular prices..[/quote]probably because of the extra antifreeze they have toput in everything

Comment

[quote user="byron"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bansaw"]Happy Thanksgiving to you guys !!!

[/quote]

Do you guys (and gals) have a Holiday similar to Turkey Day?

and Happy Turkey day to you and yours [B]
      [/quote]yes we do, we call it Thanksgiving [:O]

celebrated in October since our growing season is a bit shorter

[/quote]Lol.. I have a question for my friends to the south.. From what i can tell thanksgiving always falls on the last thursday of November correct? Is your thanksgiving a 2 day holiday.. I work in, not directly, the auto industry and our shippers south always have the Thursday Friday off.. So jealous[/quote] Yes, mostly both days off... so, one of my favorite holidays of the year. I slept later today than any day in months... I needed it.[/quote]lazy bugger []</P>

been hearing some crazy black friday stories on the news today.. lady in walmart pepperspraying other shoppers?</P>

what is driving me crazy is we are trying to institue black friday up here to stop shoppers crossing the border.. us Canadians that want to get those deals should have to spend money in the US, its your tradition and should stay that way.. </P>[/quote] Your Thanksgiving is too early to make the next day a Christmas shopping day... but, you should have one to match ours so your people will keep their money in their own country... F those Yanks!! hahaha.[/quote]Ours is boxing day. Every December 26th but I won't even pretend for a second that the stores up here will even come close to matching the sale prices down there.. He'll even our sale prices don't match your regular prices..[/quote]probably because of the extra antifreeze they have toput in everything[/quote]lol.. heh B! whats shakin..

Comment

Hey Bandy all is good man...how all is good with you ...Haven't seen you in the thread much theses days throught I'd shout out to ya ....Man our team is having a tough season ,injurys and what not are killing us ....hope they can turn it around tough road ahead tho

Comment

[quote user="byron"]Hey Bandy all is good man...how all is good with you ...Haven't seen you in the thread much theses days throught I'd shout out to ya ....Man our team is having a tough season ,injurys and what not are killing us ....hope they can turn it around tough road ahead tho[/quote]

Hi B !!! what's happening?

yeah this has been a rough season and to be honest as much as I like Tom, I wonder if he suffers from what Terry Francona termed "white noise?"

in other words, he is basically tuned out by the players and therefore the results we see year after year when the "second half" rolls around.

I believe the injuries have caught up to us and I am fearful of what Aaron Rodgers and the Pack can potentially do to the Giants.

Aaron loves to carve up zone defenses.

I hope the guys can find some modicum of PRIDE and play their balls off this Sunday but yet... [:S]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="byron"]Hey Bandy all is good man...how all is good with you ...Haven't seen you in the thread much theses days throught I'd shout out to ya ....Man our team is having a tough season ,injurys and what not are killing us ....hope they can turn it around tough road ahead tho[/quote]

Hi B !!! what's happening?

yeah this has been a rough season and to be honest as much as I like Tom, I wonder if he suffers from what Terry Francona termed "white noise?"

in other words, he is basically tuned out by the players and therefore the results we see year after year when the "second half" rolls around.

I believe the injuries have caught up to us and I am fearful of what Aaron Rodgers and the Pack can potentially do to the Giants.

Aaron loves to carve up zone defenses.

I hope the guys can find some modicum of PRIDE and play their balls off this Sunday but yet... [:S]
            [/quote] hey GY.... yeah his messsage may well be getting old Idk...While I not a be fan of TC and have been hard on himits looking like his time here may done....But if they go down this year again like they have the last few years ..I think change is what is needed...</P>

Yeah Rodgers iskilling it man and it could be bad ...And its hard to watch our team get beat up like they have the last couple of games.....It seems to be snowballing ..lets hope they can slow the mother down Sunday before it sucks up all hopefor a post season...</P>

Comment

[quote user="byron"]Hey Bandy all is good man...how all is good with you ...Haven't seen you in the thread much theses days throught I'd shout out to ya ....Man our team is having a tough season ,injurys and what not are killing us ....hope they can turn it around tough road ahead tho[/quote]Everything is great my man thanks for asking.
              you still keeping the the thread guys in order B lol.

Yah the injuries are to big of an obstacle to over come..

Comment

lol.. only Toronto can make this connection..</P>

McNabbs wife is Canadian, born in my home town...Tha Hammer </P>

hes done in the NFL</P>

he should play in CFL (Toronto's team) because shes a Canuck??</P>

only Toronto...sigh</P>

</P>

Comment

I said he'd be an Argo the day he was benched

I should become a reporter imo

*opens bleacher report account

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]I said he'd be an Argo the day he was benched

I should become a reporter imo

*opens bleacher report account
                    [/quote]

He could sit on a nfls practice roster and make 3 times the cashola.. How sad is that for DMac and the CFL lol

Comment

So...I'm kinda scared today.

Comment

thank God !!!

they've been competitive to the Half thus far...

goofy INT by 10 and we dodged a bullet with the missed FG by the cheesefaces, I mean heads.

Comment

Hahaha, that's embarrassing, especially to be a san diego chargers fan...

Comment

I blame this loss on jmike..if she would have been our special teams coach maybe things would have been different on the game winning field goal.

Comment

[quote user="allentown PA"]I blame this loss on jmike..if she would have been our special teams coach maybe things would have been different on the game winning field goal.[/quote]
                              lol, allentown

Tough loss, but we played much better than any time since the Pats game. This was the effort we needed in that last Eagles game.
                              Props to Blackburn for playing that well after a year of inactivity.
                              OK, time for 4 in a row .

Comment

[quote user="allentown PA"]I blame this loss on jmike..if she would have been our special teams coach maybe things would have been different on the game winning field goal.[/quote]
                                lol, allentown

Tough loss, but we played much better than any time since the Pats game. This was the effort we needed in that last Eagles game.
                                Props to Blackburn for playing that well after a year of inactivity.
                                OK, time for 4 in a row .

Comment

Working...
                                X