Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bansaw"]speaking of injuries...I had the very back corner of my molar chip off eating popcorn...

[/quote]

that sucks.

did you tweet it yet?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]speaking of injuries...I had the very back corner of my molar chip off eating popcorn...

[/quote]Ban, are you hurt or are you injured.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]speaking of injuries...I had the very back corner of my molar chip off eating popcorn...

[/quote]Ban, are you hurt or are you injured.[/quote]

LOL good one

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]speaking of injuries...I had the very back corner of my molar chip off eating popcorn...

LOL good one
          [/quote]i dont know Ban personally but those Oshawa guys are soft...

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]speaking of injuries...I had the very back corner of my molar chip off eating popcorn...

LOL good one
            [/quote]i dont know Ban personally but those Oshawa guys are soft...[/quote]

He's probably gonna hunt you down for that one

Comment

Day to Day

upperbody

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]Day to Day

upperbody
                [/quote]lol.. okay Ron Wilson

Comment

upperbody
                  [/quote]lol. okay Ron Wilson

Comment

upperbody
                    [/quote]lol. a triple yeah me

Comment

looks like the Blue Jays have traded for their closer. Sergio Santos..
                      dont like what they had to give up though. Nester Molina looked like a future star.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]looks like the Blue Jays have traded for their closer. Sergio Santos..
                        dont like what they had to give up though. Nester Molina looked like a future star.[/quote]
                        sounds like a great deal, we have depth at minor league pitching

great article for you http://www.torontosun.com/2011/12/06...ay-from-chisox

liking the Anthopolus .... Tom Henke reference too

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bandwgn86"]looks like the Blue Jays have traded for their closer. Sergio Santos..
                          dont like what they had to give up though. Nester Molina looked like a future star.[/quote]
                          sounds like a great deal, we have depth at minor league pitching

great article for you http://www.torontosun.com/2011/12/06...ay-from-chisox

liking the Anthopolus .... Tom Henke reference too

[/quote]Im not a big fan of giving starter prospects to get bullpen/closer. Having said that, his SO per 9 innings ratio is fantastic not to mention his contract..

So Giants vs Cowboys this week, finally! Really really want to watch this game but I've been a jinx to the team when I do...so torn.

Comment

maybe just watch the game but know you have no influence on the outcome whatsoever

go in with new frame of mind, break your "jinx"

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]maybe just watch the game but know you have no influence on the outcome whatsoever

[/quote]..okay but this is all on you if we lose!!

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]maybe just watch the game but know you have no influence on the outcome whatsoever

[/quote]..okay but this is all on you if we lose!![/quote]
                                Hahaha... Ban gave you the only logical approach... you can't go into it with a cop out that it's Ban's fault you watch and we lose. You've defeated Ban's idea of a positive approach before you even gave it a try,
                                Now, stfu and watch the game, knowing we will kick butt totally because you ARE watching.
                                If we win and you don't watch you'll be miserable.

Comment

Working...
                                X