X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

Merry Christmas !!!

LOL

Thank You JPP, Cruuuuuuuuuuuuuuzzzzz and Tuck !!!

oh and the Dirty Sanchez too, those Picks were excellent!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Merry Christmas !!!

LOL

[/quote]
      The refs tried to give it to the Jets, But God was wearing Blue today.
      Have a Merry, AG. We miss you.

Comment

Hello all. Thanks for the wishes. It's already Christmas day here. Watching highlights from the game. Go Giants. Please beat the Cowboys. You can't believe how many of those fans are out here.

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]Merry Christmas !!!

LOL

[/quote]
          The refs tried to give it to the Jets, But God was wearing Blue today.
          Have a Merry, AG. We miss you.[/quote]

<font color="#FF0000">oh those weren't really sack-strip fumbles </font>[:|]

[quote user="mjg407"]Hello all. Thanks for the wishes. It's already Christmas day here. Watching highlights from the game. Go Giants. Please beat the Cowboys. <font size="4">You can't believe how many</font> of those fans are out here.[/quote]

.... oh yes I can.

Merry Christmas MJG, be as safe as you can. Don't forget place that hammer in single-action and double-tap frequently. []

Comment

Thanks everyone! Hope everyone is having a great Christmas day today!

Xmas game early yesterday with a Giants win. And I agree, the refs tried to give the game to the Jets. Those reversed calls took back way too many points.

Regardless if Romo plays, we need to win and take the division!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Thanks everyone! Hope everyone is having a great Christmas day today!

Xmas game early yesterday with a Giants win. And I agree, the refs tried to give the game to the Jets. Those reversed calls took back way too many points.

[/quote]
              Hey AG. Merry Christmas. Let's hope our pass happy functionally ******ed OCoord mixes it up better than he did against Was

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Thanks everyone! Hope everyone is having a great Christmas day today!

[/quote]
                Hey AG. Merry Christmas. Let's hope our pass happy functionally ******ed OCoord mixes it up better than he did against Was[/quote]

You know, I did not even watch the Washington game, I've been a fan long enough to know which games we can win and lose. I already knew we weren't going to win the Washington game.

I'm not sure where you are these days but if it's where I think it is I pray for your safe return...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Thanks everyone! Hope everyone is having a great Christmas day today!

[/quote]
                  Hey AG. Merry Christmas. Let's hope our pass happy functionally ******ed OCoord mixes it up better than he did against Was[/quote]

You know, I did not even watch the Washington game, I've been a fan long enough to know which games we can win and lose. I already knew we weren't going to win the Washington game.

I'm not sure where you are these days but if it's where I think it is I pray for your safe return...

[/quote]

careful AG, that kind of talk (still) can lead to some<font color="#FF0000"> football guru </font>on here, to accuse you of fake fandom...

Comment

JPP in the pro bowl and Eli.

Comment

Lol, Skip Bayless Tim Tebow rap.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMK9FKMG3Nc

Comment

<u>The Joys of being a Divorced Dad</u>

Bite my tongue for months to surprise my kids with a trip to Disney for a Christmas present.
                        Kids excited on the drive back to their house yesterday
                        My daughter (11) messages me today so I say was your mom excited for you? she says I dont know
                        lol I knew something going on. We dont like each other much but we dont hate or anything like that so I never expected her text around 8pm saying no way they can go. never expected that. she's probably pissed she cant go ... I even said another all about you to her .... bullcrap

So I smoked a bowl, calmed down and thought about going up to Horseshoe Valley (few hours north)...take them skiing/snowboarding - get lessons ... big toboggan hill there too with a mat you sit on and it takes you up the hill...beautiful
                        guess I get to save $1500ish ... but the chance for Disney as a kid has gone out the window I think

I do believe I might get drunk tonight...I better stay away from the rye lol

Happy ****ing New Year ... lolj/k I mean it, Happy New Year

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]<u>The Joys of being a Divorced Dad</u>

Bite my tongue for months to surprise my kids with a trip to Disney for a Christmas present.
                          My daughter (11) messages me today so I say was your mom excited for you? she says I dont know
                          lol I knew something going on. We dont like each other much but we dont hate or anything like that so I never expected her text around 8pm saying no way they can go. never expected that. she's probably pissed she cant go ... I even said another all about you to her .... bullcrap

So I smoked a bowl, calmed down and thought about going up to Horseshoe Valley (few hours north)...take them skiing/snowboarding - get lessons ... big toboggan hill there too with a mat you sit on and it takes you up the hill...beautiful
                          guess I get to save $1500ish ... but the chance for Disney as a kid has gone out the window I think

[/quote]
                          That's bull**** when parents hold crap against their kids to get at the other one.... Happened a few years ago when we were going to take our daughter to Mexico for her birthday and her dna donor tried to bock it. Luckily our attorney squashed his nutz on that one. Sorry dude.

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]<u>The Joys of being a Divorced Dad</u>

[/quote]

I can't express how bad I feel for you. Sorry.

Comment

thanks guys....at least I'll always have the Remember when your mom wouldnt let us go to Disney lol

I wouldnt do that but I might need to bite my tongue at times lol

(I might have been more excited to go than anyone LOL)

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]thanks guys....at least I'll always have the Remember when your mom wouldnt let us go to Disney lol

I wouldnt do that but I might need to bite my tongue at times lol

(I might have been more excited to go than anyone LOL)
                                [/quote]

as a kid of angrily divorced parents, I can say, we (I) remember(ed) everything. Though at times it lies dormant until something stirs it up.

it's sad when you struggle to not be what your parents were when its your turn to be a parent.

Comment

Working...
                                X