Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]Is it just me or was that domaine horrible officiating?[/quote]

the officials this entire year have been unusually crappy.

where's Mike Carey when you need him?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

And were movin on. Woohooo

And so is tebow and the Jesus warriors.. That was unreal

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]And were movin on. Woohooo And so is tebow and the Jesus warriors.. That was unreal[/quote]</P>

Heeeeeeey.......... good to see youMr. Bandy....and thanks for asking Byron....good to see you too! I'm doing good my man</P>

Now on to to the frozen tundra of Green Bay []</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]And were movin on. Woohooo And so is tebow and the Jesus warriors.. That was unreal[/quote]</P>

Heeeeeeey.......... good to see youMr. Bandy....and thanks for asking Byron....good to see you too! I'm doing good my man</P>

Now on to to the frozen tundra of Green Bay []</P>

</P>

[/quote]Hello good sir,</P>

</P>

</P>

is it Sunday yet!!! </P>

Comment

Not Sunday yet........We are just getting "warmed up" for the big day</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

Not Sunday yet........We are just getting "warmed up" for the big day</P>

</P>[/quote]game winner or shank(s)? lol

Comment

game plan time.. lets hear it.. </P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

game plan time.. lets hear it.. </P>[/quote]
                  Steady 4 man rush with a few blitzes.
                  No 3 man rushes.
                  Mostly Man on Man coverage. Screw that zone crap.
                  Offense pretty much as has been, but with continued improvements in run blocking,

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

game plan time.. lets hear it.. </P>

[/quote] Steady 4 man rush with a few blitzes. No 3 man rushes. Mostly Man on Man coverage. Screw that zone crap. Offense pretty much as has been, but with continued improvements in run blocking,[/quote]our running gameis key i think.. with Rodgers being off a few weekshe'll be rusty.. let himcontinue to rust away on the sidelines.. </P>

definitely want to see Tuck Osi and JPP on the feild at the same time ALOT.. if they have some success running so be it..the more its not in Rodgers hands the better right? </P>

Comment

Jordy, Greg, Donald, Jermichael and James

they got weapons and Aaron loves to play against Zones...

our Guys have to hit him, repeatedly.

I hope Fewell cooks up exotic blitzes, I mean CB blitzing, overloads, something.

I don't like the DLinemen dropping back though.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Jordy, Greg, Donald, Jermichael and James

<FONT size=5>our Guys have to hit him, repeatedly.</FONT>

I hope Fewell cooks up exotic blitzes, I mean CB blitzing, overloads, something.

[/quote]i wouldnt be mad if we took an unnecessary roughness penalty earlier on to get our point across to Mr Rogers

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]Jordy, Greg, Donald, Jermichael and James

[/quote]i wouldnt be mad if we took an unnecessary roughness penalty earlier on to get our point across to Mr Rogers[/quote]
                          Yup

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]Jordy, Greg, Donald, Jermichael and James

[/quote]i wouldnt be mad if we took an unnecessary roughness penalty earlier on to get our point across to Mr Rogers[/quote]
                            Yup

Comment

I'm really hoping for a consistent officiating crew on this game. The last few have been could have been disastrous. At least 3 horrible calls last week:
                              1. Non call for PI on Nicks in the end zone
                              2. Spot on 2nd and long of short on the first down ( only made up by kill drive not running it on 3rd and short)
                              3. Please explain why TC had to point out there were 12 men in the huddle?????

Also. No holds on ATL?? But a bunch on the Gmen??

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]I'm really hoping for a consistent officiating crew on this game. The last few have been could have been disastrous. At least 3 horrible calls last week:
                                1. Non call for PI on Nicks in the end zone
                                2. Spot on 2nd and long of short on the first down ( only made up by kill drive not running it on 3rd and short)
                                3. Please explain why TC had to point out there were 12 men in the huddle?????

Also. No holds on ATL?? But a bunch on the Gmen??[/quote]The Pit Den game was horrible called as well. Not that I care because it's Big Ben and he deserves worse but I dont see any other QB in the league getting hit the way he does and the refs don't call a penalty..

We'll have to deal with bad calls I guess let's just hope GB does too

Comment

Working...
                                X