Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

Duplicate Post
    The administrator has configured the forums to not allow duplicate posts.

My fat fingers hit the post button twice and I got the above message..
    Well done admin guys.. No more duplicate posts

Comment

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Just to take this o/t for one second.. Underworld Awakening w/Kate Beckinsale in 3d.....yum[/quote] Agree, BW... and her Underworld costumes are the yummiest. My wife used to call her favoorite actors GTBA... a Going To Bed Actor. She is definitely a GTBActress[/quote]top 5 for me for sure.. even with beinga tad skinny[/quote]</p>

lol "a tad skinny"????? C'mon you really prefer Roseanne over Kate? jk</p>

</p>[/quote]

she is smokin hot for an older woman.[/quote]

define "older"?
      [/quote]

older than 26[/quote]
      That there is fighting words sonny...

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Bansaw, where you watching the Giants game?[/quote]on my computer..
        gotta work midnights tonight so I'll be tired by gametime, hopefully get to squeeze a nap in

I'm trying to find someone to go see Van Halen with me...tickets on sale in an hour and no one has gotten back to me...[:|]
        even asked my kids and they were grossed out lol

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Just to take this o/t for one second.. Underworld Awakening w/Kate Beckinsale in 3d.....yum[/quote] Agree, BW... and her Underworld costumes are the yummiest. My wife used to call her favoorite actors GTBA... a Going To Bed Actor. She is definitely a GTBActress[/quote]top 5 for me for sure.. even with being*a tad skinny[/quote]</p>

lol*** "a tad skinny"?????*** C'mon you really prefer Roseanne over Kate?* jk</p>

</p>[/quote]

she is smokin hot for an older woman.[/quote]

define "older"?
          [/quote]

older than 26[/quote]
          That there is fighting words sonny...
          [/quote]

lol..im kidding...I thought we were talking about whats old for a woman...22-26 are the prime ages imo..

Comment

FINALLY ITS SUNDAY.....

LETS GO GIANTS clap clap clapclapclap

Comment

That SF / NO game was awesome. It's was like a CFL game with all that scoring late in the fourth..

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]That SF / NO game was awesome. It's was like a CFL game with all that scoring late in the fourth..[/quote] you said u watch the game on the PC... how?

I know I can watch MLB and NBA on the laptop, legally, but the NFL, specifically the Giants is the purple unicorn that eludes me.

how do you do it?

(I'm so glad that the last few seasons the Giants have been either nat'l televised, Monday or Sunday nighters and now the Playoffs)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

sent you the link in your inbox GY

Comment

thanks Ban !!!

Comment

houston baltimore.... snooze time

Comment

Trying to stay up for the game. Was hoping to be off the schedule, but flew today and again tomorrow. Been up since 7 AM and the game starts here at 2.

Comment

<font size="4">trashbag refs with their BS calls and BS no calls

<font size="3">Eli took a shot to the chops and your boy fumbled that ball prior to that ishy GB TD ...</font>
                          </font>

Comment

Got up and caught the second half. Win!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Got up and caught the second half. Win!!!!![/quote]
                              Great win for you to see. Wheeeee. Stay alert on your shift, and be well.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]Got up and caught the second half. Win!!!!![/quote]
                                Great win for you to see. Wheeeee. Stay alert on your shift, and be well.

Comment

Working...
                                X