Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]<font size="4">trashbag refs with their BS calls and BS no calls

<font size="3">Eli took a shot to the chops and your boy fumbled that ball prior to that ishy GB TD ...</font>
    </font>[/quote]
    My heart can't take that BS. We won in spite. Feels like '07, doesn't it?

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]<font size="4">trashbag refs with their BS calls and BS no calls

<font size="3">Eli took a shot to the chops and your boy fumbled that ball prior to that ishy GB TD ...</font>
      </font>[/quote]
      My heart can't take that BS. We won in spite. Feels like '07, doesn't it?[/quote]

... and to think Canty DOESN'T get hurt if NOT for that bogus GB-favored roughing the Aaron call on Osi

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

MOTHER LUVIN NY GIANTS FTW!!!!!!!!

movin on.
        SF, we're comin for dinner and bringin hell with us..

Comment

double-post

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]MOTHER LUVIN NY GIANTS FTW!!!!!!!!

movin on.
            SF, we're comin for dinner and bringin hell with us..[/quote]

LOL

Discount Double-Choke ???

actually I respect the Packers, just not when they play our guys !

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]MOTHER LUVIN NY GIANTS FTW!!!!!!!! movin on. SF, we're comin for dinner and<FONT color=#0000ff> bringin hell with us</FONT>..[/quote] oh yeah 60 mins of it!!!</P>

GREAT WIN !!!! Giants football at it best !!</P>

Comment

whats a discount double choke? imma bit drunk and its not computing

Comment

i luv you all btw lol

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]whats a discount double choke? imma bit drunk and its not computing[/quote]

State Farm Insurance commercial

YouTube it and then you tube it with Blow J Raji

[quote user="bandwgn86"]i luv you all btw lol[/quote]

drunk *** LMAO

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Just to take this o/t for one second.. Underworld Awakening w/Kate Beckinsale in 3d.....yum[/quote] Agree, BW... and her Underworld costumes are the yummiest. My wife used to call her favoorite actors GTBA... a Going To Bed Actor. She is definitely a GTBActress[/quote]top 5 for me for sure.. even with beinga tad skinny[/quote]</p>

lol "a tad skinny"????? C'mon you really prefer Roseanne over Kate? jk</p>

</p>[/quote] jennifer connelly along with wynona rider are rite up there too imo.[/quote]Connelly/Beckinsale and Jmike are my top 3 skinny chicks [].. where she at![/quote]

Mostly working. Avoiding these boards, got really tired of the 3000 stupid Eli threads earlier this season. Looks like a fairly uneven debate at this point. It sucks being right all the time and nobody listening.

Oh and I would agree, Kate is very yummy.

Comment

[quote user="jmike"]Mostly working.* Avoiding these boards, got really tired of the 3000 stupid Eli threads earlier this season.* Looks like a fairly uneven debate at this point.* It sucks being right all the time and nobody listening.
                        [/quote]
                        Thank god the Plax posts have dried up. But hey, you can chime in on the endless Osi threads. Try to communicate with "ITELLONLYLIES". I dare ya.

Comment

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Just to take this o/t for one second.. Underworld Awakening w/Kate Beckinsale in 3d.....yum[/quote] Agree, BW... and her Underworld costumes are the yummiest. My wife used to call her favoorite actors GTBA... a Going To Bed Actor. She is definitely a GTBActress[/quote]top 5 for me for sure.. even with being*a tad skinny[/quote]</p>

lol*** "a tad skinny"?????*** C'mon you really prefer Roseanne over Kate?* jk</p>
                          [/quote] jennifer connelly along with wynona rider are rite up there too imo.[/quote]Connelly/Beckinsale and Jmike are my top 3 skinny chicks [].. where she at![/quote]

Mostly working.* Avoiding these boards, got really tired of the 3000 stupid Eli threads earlier this season.* Looks like a fairly uneven debate at this point.* It sucks being right all the time and nobody listening.

[/quote]hello luv, that's why this thread is here. To get away from the madness at times..

Comment

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Just to take this o/t for one second.. Underworld Awakening w/Kate Beckinsale in 3d.....yum[/quote] Agree, BW... and her Underworld costumes are the yummiest. My wife used to call her favoorite actors GTBA... a Going To Bed Actor. She is definitely a GTBActress[/quote]top 5 for me for sure.. even with being*a tad skinny[/quote]</p>

lol*** "a tad skinny"?????*** C'mon you really prefer Roseanne over Kate?* jk</p>

</p>[/quote] jennifer connelly along with wynona rider are rite up there too imo.[/quote]Connelly/Beckinsale and Jmike are my top 3 skinny chicks [].. where she at![/quote]

Mostly working.* Avoiding these boards, got really tired of the 3000 stupid Eli threads earlier this season.* Looks like a fairly uneven debate at this point.* It sucks being right all the time and nobody listening.

[/quote]
                            So wonderful to see you, J.
                            I trust you have been happy with the end of our season?
                            Ans, no one picking on Eli anymore.
                            And, no one picking on TC.
                            Yes, Kate is yummy.
                            Hope you are doing well, and happy.

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

crass? perhaps.

[link]http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/New-Jersey-politician-Charles-Mainor-uses-gay-slur-to-describe-Philadelphia-Eagles-011612[/link]

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Hahahahahahahahahahaha

crass? perhaps.

[link]http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/New-Jersey-politician-Charles-Mainor-uses-gay-slur-to-describe-Philadelphia-Eagles-011612[/link]
                                [/quote]lmao wowthatsbasically political suicide isnt it?

Comment

Working...
                                X