Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Bleu"]
    Oh stop it Chopper. When you get back tell me what types of dogs you have...
    [/quote]

LOL...

With that said, in 5 minutes, there will be an immediate opening for Assistant HC.....

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]Congrats Bleu. Only about 264.67 more posts to go and you get your first green bar.[:P][/quote]

We all need to keep an eye on her when she hits 1,200. I want to see when that next post
      gives her, her first stripe....

Comment

Holiday fun for everyone.</P>

http://ww12.e-tractions.com/snowglobe/globe.htm</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Chopper"]

It would also make it a pretty exciting game.
          [/quote]

I think the game should end with a 52 yard Akers missed FG in the final 10 seconds....
          [/quote]

If it came to that, I would be flipping out before the kick went off. I would probably have to turn the TV off.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="frutepye"]Congrats Bleu. Only about 264.67 more posts to go and you get your first green bar.[:P][/quote]

We all need to keep an eye on her when she hits 1,200. I want to see when that next post
            [/quote]I'd like to know too. I don't even know what the second one is. It's taken me 9 months to get the first one so I think it'll be a while.

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]

Holiday fun for everyone.</p>

http://ww12.e-tractions.com/snowglobe/globe.htm</p>[/quote]

haha that's great!

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="Chopper"]Guys, I'll be right back.

I need to go downstairs, and check on the dogs, and get a drink of water. If I'm not back in 5 minutes, someone probably broke in, and I didn't hear it, and killed me. (plus, I do hear noises downstairs).

So, this may be the end...
                [/quote]
                Oh stop it Chopper. When you get back tell me what types of dogs you have...
                [/quote]

I have 2 weimaraners. They are short-haired.

And for the record, I thought I heard voices downstairs.

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="frutepye"]Congrats Bleu. Only about 264.67 more posts to go and you get your first green bar.[:P][/quote]

[/quote]I'd like to know too. I don't even know what the second one is. It's taken me 9 months to get the first one so I think it'll be a while.[/quote]Just as I say that I look and see that I have 1400 posts. Maybe not so long.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="frutepye"]

http://ww12.e-tractions.com/snowglobe/globe.htm</P>[/quote]

haha that's great!
                    [/quote]My mother sent that to me. I love playing with it.

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]

Holiday fun for everyone.</p>

http://ww12.e-tractions.com/snowglobe/globe.htm</p>[/quote]

I never thought that something like that would be amusing.

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]I'd like to know too. I don't even know what the second one is. It's taken me 9 months to get the first one so I think it'll be a while.[/quote]

I like how some other boards do it, based on how many posts you have, it changes
                        your title. And there's so many titles that it makes it a little fun...I saw this one guy
                        with 100,000 posts and his title changed to Carpal Tunnel....

Comment

[quote user="Chopper"]
                          I have 2 weimaraners. They are short-haired.

And for the record, I thought I heard voices downstairs.
                          [/quote]Nah. Just the voices in your head.

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]Congrats Bleu. Only about 264.67 more posts to go and you get your first green bar.[:P][/quote]
                            Thanks Frute! I'm on mission...I want that bar, lol!

Comment

[quote user="Chopper"][quote user="frutepye"]

http://ww12.e-tractions.com/snowglobe/globe.htm</P>[/quote]

I never thought that something like that would be amusing.
                              [/quote]You don't like it? [:'(][:'(][:'(]

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="frutepye"]I'd like to know too. I don't even know what the second one is. It's taken me 9 months to get the first one so I think it'll be a while.[/quote]

I like how some other boards do it, based on how many posts you have, it changes
                                your title. And there's so many titles that it makes it a little fun...I saw this one guy
                                with 100,000 posts and his title changed to Carpal Tunnel....
                                [/quote]

That was like the old boards (R.I.P.), but with 'Member' and 'Advanced Member.'

Comment

Working...
                                X