• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

with the recent news happening on Superbowl weekend i am set!!</P>

UFC's Main Event </P>

Saturday..</P>

Georges "Rush" ST Pierre will beat the ever loving snot out of Nick 'd-bag' Diaz... so bad his own mamma wont recognize him.. GSP! GSP! </P>

Sunday</P>

of course the GIANTS win SB XLVI ,whatever that number is, vs... whomever, we wont remember who finished second place anyways..</P>

so im good</P>

</P>

any MMA fans here</P>

</P>[/quote]posted Nov 4th.. the MMA card has changed no more GSP..im hoping my second prediction doesnt

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

with the recent news happening on Superbowl weekend i am set!!</P>

UFC's Main Event </P>

Saturday..</P>

Georges "Rush" ST Pierre will beat the ever loving snot out of Nick 'd-bag' Diaz... so bad his own mamma wont recognize him.. GSP! GSP! </P>

Sunday</P>

of course the GIANTS win SB XLVI ,whatever that number is, vs... whomever, we wont remember who finished second place anyways..</P>

so im good</P>

*</P>

any MMA fans here</P>

*</P>[/quote]posted Nov 4th.. the MMA card has changed no more GSP..*im hoping my second prediction doesnt[/quote]

they are airing on spike TV the history of UFC from the very first to the most recent..I always liked the early ones more becasue it seemed like more of a street fight and guys fought more than one time in a night....also there were no weight classes back then.

Comment

back when a 150 lbs Gracie would submit 300lbers..so entertaining.. i remeber painfully watching a Asian dude take 10 solid elbows to the nads and nearly passing out.. </P>

when are they airing this? </P>

Comment

The Gracie FAMILY was ridiculous, and Dan The Man Severens(sp) was a beast

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]The Gracie FAMILY was ridiculous, and Dan The Man Severens(sp) was a beast
            [/quote]Tank Abbot lol

Comment

mods are annoying tonight they are deleting all the good threads

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

back when a 150 lbs Gracie would submit 300lbers..so entertaining.. i remeber painfully watching a Asian dude take 10 solid elbows to the nads and nearly passing out.. </P>

when are they airing this? </P>[/quote]

could have sworn its this saturday but dont quote me..ill look it up

Comment

found an old super nitnendo in my basement, along with NHL 95...wanted to let all you canadians know that Im going to bring the cup back to canada tomorrow night while im at work....The leafs are tough in this game.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]mods are annoying tonight they are deleting all the good threads[/quote]

wish they'd delete all the trolls...

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]mods are annoying tonight they are deleting all the good threads[/quote]

[/quote]
                      then there wouldn't be any members left....lol

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]mods are annoying tonight they are deleting all the good threads[/quote]

[/quote]
                        then there wouldn't be any members left....lol
                        [/quote]

ohhhhhhh snap !!!

LOL

Comment

[quote user="allentown PA"]found an old super nitnendo in my basement, along with NHL 95...wanted to let all you canadians know that Im going to bring the cup back to canada tomorrow night while im at work....The leafs are tough in this game.[/quote]Mats for the win

Comment

what a crazy season.

cant say I really gave up hope but I had come to grips with us missing the playoffs and a new coaching staff next year...crazy team, always a heart attack

LOL

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]what a crazy season.

cant say I really gave up hope but I had come to grips with us missing the playoffs and a new coaching staff next year...<FONT size=5>crazy team, always a heart attack
                              </FONT>
                              LOL
                              [/quote]wouldnt want it any other way lol</P>

even the winningfeild goal in O/T has to have some drama.. time count violation </P>

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]
                                I got chills down my spine and felt all choked up. Was texting with my wife during the whole game. I feel like in many ways this is a better team than the 07 team. Eli is a lot better, I'll take nicks, Cruz and MM over the other group, online is a bit weaker. Dine ..."...hmmmm. No stray but JPP. Prob even other than in 07 nobody was worried on the Pats about this guy named tuck.[/quote]

I think this team is better than the 2007 team and we played a dominant Patriots team. Strahan was great and played great but he was aging. If you look at the Osi/Tuck/JPP combo they are so young, athletic and quick....

We really didn't seem to lose too much when we lost Boss.

I thought we were in trouble when we lost Smith who you could always count on for 3rd down catches. But Cruz is such a monster....

I like our Nicks/Cruz/MM combo....

Comment

Working...
                                X