Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="mjg407"]tonight should be my last night in this ****hole until April barring something strange..... Wahoooo[/quote]
    That's good news... be safe getting home.[/quote]

Good luck, from the sounds of things, you should be home by now.....

Comment

AllentownPA:

If we see AJ go away do you hope for more Pitchers, to bolster the Pen, or Prospects, or another Position player?

Maybe a 3B or OF to spell Curt and Brett throughout the Season?

Or dare I dream a replacement to Nicky the Swish?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

How's my AG friends??

Are we still Buzzin over the SB win? I still am a bit.. I Miss football

Went golfing today, should of stretched first.. Damn Im getting old.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]How's my AG friends??

Went golfing today, should of stretched first.. Damn Im getting old.[/quote]
          Was cold as a witches proverbial today... are you nuts?

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]How's my AG friends??

Was cold as a witches proverbial today... are you nuts?[/quote]indoor simulator.. played pebble beach.. please dont ask what i shot lol

Comment

In Dubai, leave early AM on the 14th, which is about 3pm for you guys (on Monday). This stuff gets confusing...

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]How's my AG friends??

Was cold as a witches proverbial today... are you nuts?[/quote]indoor simulator.. played pebble beach.. please dont ask what i shot lol[/quote]
                I only played 1X, when they first came out, around 1970-'71, in Hartford, CT. . Played Firestone. The technology has got to be a zillion times better today, over 40 years later.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]In Dubai, leave early AM on the 14th, which is about 3pm for you guys (on Monday). This stuff gets confusing...

[/quote]

I bet it gets confusing. As I write this you should be on your plane ride back...

Nice to see something familiar so far out there....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]In Dubai, leave early AM on the 14th, which is about 3pm for you guys (on Monday). This stuff gets confusing...

[/quote]

I bet it gets confusing. As I write this you should be on your plane ride back...

[/quote]</P>

You deserve a cold one MJG...hope you're in aDubai accomodation that allows for us US citizens to chill out and enjoy as you know only Muslims are on prohibition over there []</P>

Safe trip HOME!!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]How's my AG friends?? Are we still Buzzin over the SB win? I still am a bit.. I Miss football Went golfing today, should of stretched first.. Damn Im getting old.[/quote] Was cold as a witches proverbial today... are you nuts?[/quote]indoor simulator.. played pebble beach.. please dont ask what i shot lol[/quote] I only played 1X, when they first came out, around 1970-'71, in Hartford, CT. . Played Firestone. The technology has got to be a zillion times better today, over 40 years later.[/quote]</P>

Ohhhhhh they have changed quite a bit guys....I beat Phil AND Tiger yesterday lol jk</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]In Dubai, leave early AM on the 14th, which is about 3pm for you guys (on Monday). This stuff gets confusing...

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

You deserve a cold one MJG...hope you're in aDubai accomodation that allows for us US citizens to chill out and enjoy as you know only Muslims are on prohibition over there []</p>

Safe trip HOME!!!</p>[/quote]

Yeah, I hear it's almost impossible to find a place to eat in those neck of the woods because of prohibition.....

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]How's my AG friends?? Are we still Buzzin over the SB win? I still am a bit.. I Miss football Went golfing today, should of stretched first.. Damn Im getting old.[/quote] Was cold as a witches proverbial today... are you nuts?[/quote]indoor simulator.. played pebble beach.. please dont ask what i shot lol[/quote] I only played 1X, when they first came out, around 1970-'71, in Hartford, CT. . Played Firestone. The technology has got to be a zillion times better today, over 40 years later.[/quote]</P>

Ohhhhhh they have changed quite a bit guys....I beat Phil AND Tiger yesterday lol jk</P>

</P>[/quote]the place where i play is not even that nice as this picture but it does the job.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

You deserve a cold one MJG...hope you're in aDubai accomodation that allows for us US citizens to chill out and enjoy as you know only Muslims are on prohibition over there []</P>

Safe trip HOME!!!</P>

[/quote]

Yeah, I hear it's almost impossible to find a place to eat in those neck of the woods because of prohibition.....

[/quote]</P>

How have you been AG?.....great to see you what a season for our Giants....I'm still on cloud nine</P>

They used to have cold ones for tourists in the Resort places over there....not sure where MJG is staying but if it's abase he may be out luck....but on the bright sideHe's coming HOME to the good old USA [Y]</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

[/quote]the place where i play is not even that nice as this picture but it does the job.[/quote]</P>

Thats all that matters Bandy..................Thats was some Super Bowl eehhhh??/ my friend</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="bansaw"]he had done the straight guy in a few Naked Gun movies at that point

hanging with that group could have been a good way into more comedies. he was a smart man at times in his life
                                [/quote]</P>

sigh... no more Naked Gun movies[]</P>

Mayor: Drebin, I don't want anymore trouble like you had last year on the South Side. Understand? That's my policy.
                                Frank: Yes. Well, when I see 5 weirdos dressed in togas stabbing a guy in the middle of the park in full view of 100 people, I shoot the *******s. That's *my* policy.
                                Mayor: That was a Shakespeare-In-The-Park production of "Julius Caesar", you moron! You killed 5 actors! Good ones.
                                </P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

just reading a few back pages in AGFHC and saw this member thescence where Drebin was guarding the Queen of England....he had drank a gallon of water and took the mic into the bathroom with him lol</P>

</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X