Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bansaw"]I bought it - Weekday one $57 bucks ... you buy the beers !!!

[/quote]deal! you ever play knollwood? </P>

CDN was talking about going to wooden sticks</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I've done my good deed as a Giants fan purchasing SB related items. About $400 in total.

Waiting for the blu-ray to come out in a couple weeks and it will complete my collection...

I did not do this for the 2007-2008 Superbowl so I'm making up for it....

[/quote]so far i've bought 2 gmen shirts and a Giants SB sports illustrated subscription.. (havent received either [:'(]) </P>

</P>

its the thought that counts i guess [8-)]</P>

Comment

So when does Iran blink....or will they?</P>

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/02/21/wo.../iran-warning/</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I've done my good deed as a Giants fan purchasing SB related items. About $400 in total.

Waiting for the blu-ray to come out in a couple weeks and it will complete my collection...

[/quote]so far i've bought 2 gmen shirts and a Giants SB sports illustrated subscription.. (havent received either [:'(]) </P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Did you email them Bandy?.....you paid for it so they should send it right?</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]so far i've bought 2 gmen shirts and a Giants SB sports illustrated subscription.. (havent received either [:'(]) </p>

</p>

its the thought that counts i guess [8-)]</p>

[/quote]</p>

Did you email them Bandy?.....you paid for it so they should send it right?</p>[/quote]I've been emailing them

ever since I brought up I'm in Canada the no longer respond to my emails...5 days now

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="bansaw"]I bought it - Weekday one $57 bucks ... you buy the beers !!!

[/quote]deal! you ever play knollwood? </p>

CDN was talking about going to wooden sticks</p>[/quote]no never played but will now

always wanted to play Wooden Sticks... 200 bucks is pretty steep for 18 holes imo

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Did you email them Bandy?.....you paid for it so they should send it right?</P>

[/quote]I've been emailing them

ever since I brought up I'm in Canada the no longer respond to my emails...5 days now

[/quote]</P>

Did they say there is some problem mailing it to Canada? [this is through GMen shop?].....thats not a big deal imo</P>

Comment

though playing 12 and 13 from Augusta - the Road Hole (17) the 1st and 18th from St Andrews and the 17th from Sawgrass would be a lot of fun....even the Carnousti holes with the pot bunkers would be great

200 bucks though....

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Did you email them Bandy?.....you paid for it so they should send it right?</P>[/quote]havent yet.. but im gonna be a unhappy bandy if i dont get them.. i paid for ticky me want laundry

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]so far i've bought 2 gmen shirts and a Giants SB sports illustrated subscription.. (havent received either [:'(]) </p>

</p>

its the thought that counts i guess [8-)]</p>

[/quote]</p>

Did you email them Bandy?.....you paid for it so they should send it right?</p>

[/quote]I've been emailing them

[/quote]</p>

Did they say there is some problem mailing it to Canada? [this is through GMen shop?].....thats not a big deal imo</p>[/quote]they no longer ship to Canada at all now...when we ordered they did and charged us 5.95 shipping ...should be around 25 but thats not my fault

but they havent answered if its a problem or not

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

So when does Iran blink....or will they?</P>

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/02/21/wo.../iran-warning/</P>[/quote]
                        I don't think they'll blink. But, they'll get their butts kicked, even if it's against little Israel. Israel will be more ruthless than we would be.
                        Things be getting serious over there, and it's not going to change.

Comment

anyone up for a game? - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxr5YNWrODI

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]though playing 12 and 13 from Augusta - the Road Hole (17) the 1st and 18th from St Andrews and the 17th from Sawgrass would be a lot of fun....even the Carnousti holes with the pot bunkers would be great

200 bucks though....
                            [/quote]is true, very steep.. he did mention he new a guy though [] otherwise too rich for my blood

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]anyone up for a game? - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxr5YNWrODI
                              [/quote]lol.. must be from Quebec.. did i see a ref holding up a yellow card.. i mean you are running around zapping people w/stun guns, FFS what possible could be a penalty?!

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="SEC105"]

So when does Iran blink....or will they?</p>

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/02/21/wo.../iran-warning/</p>[/quote]
                                I don't think they'll blink. But, they'll get their butts kicked, even if it's against little Israel. Israel will be more ruthless than we would be.
                                Things be getting serious over there, and it's not going to change.[/quote]Turkey will do something if Israel does
                                if the US does you'll see some posturing from China and Russia that could get serious
                                and then you have Pakistan looking for any reason to take a pot shot

I dont think anything will happen - just like all the years leading up to this

Comment

Working...
                                X