Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]anyone up for a game? - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxr5YNWrODI
    [/quote]lol.. must be from Quebec.. did i see a ref holding up a yellow card.. i mean you are running around zapping people w/stun guns, FFS what possible could be a penalty?![/quote]I think buddy tazed the guys face lol...RED CARD

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="SEC105"]

So when does Iran blink....or will they?</P>

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/02/21/wo.../iran-warning/</P>

[/quote] I don't think they'll blink. But, they'll get their butts kicked, even if it's against little Israel. Israel will be more ruthless than we would be. Things be getting serious over there, and it's not going to change.[/quote]Turkey will do something if Israel does
      if the US does you'll see some posturing from China and Russia that could get serious
      and then you have Pakistan looking for any reason to take a pot shot

I dont think anything will happen - just like all the years leading up to this
      [/quote]</P>

One things for sure.....nuclear scientist in Iran can beshort term employment! lol</P>

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1264903.html</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="SEC105"]

So when does Iran blink....or will they?</p>

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/02/21/wo.../iran-warning/</p>

[/quote] I don't think they'll blink. But, they'll get their butts kicked, even if it's against little Israel. Israel will be more ruthless than we would be. Things be getting serious over there, and it's not going to change.[/quote]Turkey will do something if Israel does
        if the US does you'll see some posturing from China and Russia that could get serious

[/quote]</p>

One things for sure.....nuclear scientist in Iran can beshort term employment! lol</p>

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1264903.html</p>[/quote]"carried out by Iranian dissidents"

lol sure

the CIA is good at what they do imo

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"]anyone up for a game? - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxr5YNWrODI
          [/quote]lol.. must be from Quebec.. did i see a ref holding up a yellow card.. i mean you are running around zapping people w/stun guns, FFS what possible could be a penalty?![/quote]I think buddy tazed the guys face lol...RED CARD
          [/quote]lmao

i get lot of 2 4 1 golf coupons for this area..so if you are up to the drive we could get a lot of golfin in

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="SEC105"]

So when does Iran blink....or will they?</p>

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/02/21/wo.../iran-warning/</p>

[/quote]</p>

One things for sure.....nuclear scientist in Iran can be*short term employment! lol</p>

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1264903.html</p>[/quote]"carried out by Iranian dissidents"

lol sure

the CIA is good at what they do imo
            [/quote]we're already at war.. just not at the send in the army stage yet..

Comment

just picked up the Sports Illustrated SB XLVI Issue
              RF was nice enough to send me an ALL IN towel from the Atlanta game
              my Bradshaw jersey is in Toronto from China so maybe a day or two out
              my GMEN sweater is maybe coming

I'm in the same boat as AG...didnt get squat for the last SB...loaded for bear this time around lol

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]just picked up the Sports Illustrated SB XLVI Issue
                RF was nice enough to send me an ALL IN towel from the Atlanta game
                my Bradshaw jersey is in Toronto from China so maybe a day or two out
                my GMEN sweater is maybe coming

I'm in the same boat as AG...didnt get squat for the last SB...loaded for bear this time around lol
                [/quote]can you send me a link? have you used them before? what the quality like?

Comment

Ban, </P>

</P>

still lots of time to jump on the good ship Tiger Cats before the season starts.. i have a feeling its the year of the Tiger.. oski wee wee</P>

</P>

Argos Suck</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

Ban, </p>

</p>

still lots of time to jump on the good ship Tiger Cats before the season starts.. i have a feeling its the year of the Tiger.. oski wee wee</p>

</p>

Argos Suck</p>[/quote]lol, you can have the CFL dude, I'll politely pass

I'll let you know the quality when I get it
                    bought it on the 18th and its in Toronto on the 20th
                    can't complain about that...$45.25 shipped from china...crazy chinamen lol

Comment

lol days you wish they left the camera at home

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

Ban, </P>

</P>

still lots of time to jump on the good ship Tiger Cats before the season starts.. i have a feeling its the year of the Tiger.. oski wee wee</P>

</P>

Argos Suck</P>[/quote]lol, you can have the CFL dude, I'll politely pass

[/quote]well if you change your mind i can probably get you seats right next to our seasons for the Labour Day classic.. just dont wear blue []

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

Ban, </p>

</p>

still lots of time to jump on the good ship Tiger Cats before the season starts.. i have a feeling its the year of the Tiger.. oski wee wee</p>

</p>

Argos Suck</p>[/quote]lol, you can have the CFL dude, I'll politely pass

[/quote]well if you change your mind i can probably get you seats right next to our seasons for the Labour Day classic.. just dont wear blue [][/quote]give me a few beers and....

<font size="4">ARRRRRRRGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!</font>

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]lol days you wish they left the camera at home

[/quote]
                            hahahahahahahahahaha
                            Adding insult to injury

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]lol days you wish they left the camera at home

[/quote]

is that a girl or boy ?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bansaw"]lol days you wish they left the camera at home

[/quote]

is that a girl or boy ?
                                [/quote]i wonder whatmy wife's up to tonight..[6]

Comment

Working...
                                X