Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bansaw"]lol days you wish they left the camera at home

[/quote]

is that a girl or boy ?
    [/quote]i wonder whatmy wife's up to tonight..[6][/quote]

lol cold-blooded

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

lol..</P>

</P>

ohh and no more Bills in Toronto.. thank heavens, what a joke that was.</P>

</P>

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/02/22...#disqus_thread</P>

</P>

the writer seems awfully bitter though.. gues he was never given one of those free tickets lol</P>

</P>

</P>

Comment

The worlds gone ****ing bonkers......

http://www.examiner.com/conservative...ing-a-question

Enough with this PC, nanny state bull ****. It's making everyone nuts.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]The worlds gone ****ing bonkers......

Enough with this PC, nanny state bull ****. It's making everyone nuts.[/quote]

oh the things that come to mind.

(and I'm a black dude...)

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]The worlds gone ****ing bonkers......

Enough with this PC, nanny state bull ****. It's making everyone nuts.[/quote]

oh the things that come to mind.

(and I'm a black dude...)
            [/quote]Let me ask you than, as a black dude, is this pc garbage reserved for everyone or just us white devils lol

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bansaw"]lol days you wish they left the camera at home

[/quote]

is that a girl or boy ?
              [/quote]i wonder whatmy wife's up to tonight..[6][/quote]

lol cold-blooded
              [/quote]

Looks like a girl to me....

Comment

bandy I got my jersey today and its pretty good, cant complain

sent you link in your inbox

that dog gif makes me laugh everytime

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]bandy I got my jersey today and its pretty good, cant complain

sent you link in your inbox

that dog gif makes me laugh everytime
                  [/quote]got it thanks, nice prices.

Comment

saw this and lol'd

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]... as a black dude, is this pc garbage reserved for everyone or just us white devils lol[/quote]

oh no everyone has to watch what we say, or do.

had a guy "blow up" at work yesterday versus an older Polish gentleman. Now if you knew the older man, you'd know he is a very respectable, intelligent dude that knows his ****.

I mean I actually hate the PC thing because of many of my personally held beliefs and opinions. As such I often feel like PC is just a "friendly" way of "Covering up F'd up ****" or otherwise sticking a thumb in the eyes of many and saying, "accept it buddy" or be perceived as a bigot, racist, etc

Oh, by the way, in my experience of close to 36 years of life I can say this:
                      If a white person is a devil than a black person's a demon.

ergo: people need to let that **** go, we ALL EQUAL, ALL SAME.

I hate racist people, I hate elitist, why can't we just be kind to each other without having to wear sandwich boards that go out of the way to express "difference?"

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]... as a black dude, is this pc garbage reserved for everyone or just us white devils lol[/quote]

had a guy "blow up" at work yesterday versus an older Polish gentleman. Now if you knew the older man, you'd know he is a very respectable, intelligent dude that knows his ****.

I mean I actually hate the PC thing because of many of my personally held beliefs and opinions. As such I often feel like PC is just a "friendly" way of "Covering up F'd up ****" or otherwise sticking a thumb in the eyes of many and saying, "accept it buddy" or be perceived as a bigot, racist, etc

I hate racist people, I hate elitist, why can't we just be kind to each other without having to wear sandwich boards that go out of the way to express "difference?"
                        [/quote]

Well said and wholeheartedly agree. The problem though is that someone or some group decided to create this PC world we live in. And many people including organizations are taking advantage of that.

This applies to all types of groups for example feminists....oh, you want to join the military? Ok, do the same amount of pushup's as men...

Comment

freakin homeland security or whatever their name is... they took my free sports website away and theres a ufc fight this weekend. bandy mad !!!!!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]... as a black dude, is this pc garbage reserved for everyone or just us white devils lol[/quote]

had a guy "blow up" at work yesterday versus an older Polish gentleman.* Now if you knew the older man, you'd know he is a very respectable, intelligent dude that knows his ****.

I mean I actually hate the PC thing because of many of my personally held beliefs and opinions.* As such I often feel like PC is just a "friendly" way of "Covering up F'd up ****" or otherwise sticking a thumb in the eyes of many and saying, "accept it buddy" or be perceived as a bigot, racist, etc

[/quote]

Well said and wholeheartedly agree. The problem though is that someone or some group decided to create this PC world we live in. And many people including organizations are taking advantage of that.

This applies to all types of groups for example feminists....oh, you want to join the military? Ok, do the same amount of pushup's as men...

[/quote]ok good were all going through it than.. just felt they were pilin on us crackers lol

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]... as a black dude, is this pc garbage reserved for everyone or just us white devils lol[/quote]

had a guy "blow up" at work yesterday versus an older Polish gentleman.* Now if you knew the older man, you'd know he is a very respectable, intelligent dude that knows his ****.

I mean I actually hate the PC thing because of many of my personally held beliefs and opinions.* As such I often feel like PC is just a "friendly" way of "Covering up F'd up ****" or otherwise sticking a thumb in the eyes of many and saying, "accept it buddy" or be perceived as a bigot, racist, etc

[/quote]

[/quote]ok good were all going through it than.. just felt they were pilin on us crackers lol[/quote]

crackers?? Iol

Comment

how are you Mr PA?

ready for some baseball yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X