Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

Since JMike brought the subject of cucumbers lol.......have any of you guys ever seen the movie "Spinal Tap" story of a ficticious rock band in the 70s I found it hilarious and still do</P>

check this clip out.........forward to 4 minute mark for the " cucumber scene "</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeGte...eature=related</P>

[/quote]lol.. perfectly logical place to carry a cucumber imo[/quote]</P>

it's common practice amongst "Rock Stars" lol looks like I got back just in time for "Cuke" discussion</P>

Heard anything about B J Upton?.....read he had quite the collision</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

Since JMike brought the subject of cucumbers lol.......have any of you guys ever seen the movie "Spinal Tap" story of a ficticious rock band in the 70s I found it hilarious and still do</P>

check this clip out.........forward to 4 minute mark for the " cucumber scene "</P>

it's common practice amongst "Rock Stars" lol looks like I got back just in time for "Cuke" discussion</P>

</P>[/quote]havent heard.. to be fair though, my high flying Jays have distracted me nicely.. 9 straight wins in Spring Training.. WS here we come.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

[/quote]havent heard.. to be fair though, my high flying Jays have distracted me nicely.. 9 straight wins in Spring Training.. WS here we come.[/quote]</P>

Could be your time....you never know....Thats whats so great about this time of year. Bandy ...ever sit inthat restaurant in centerfield in the Skydome? Member the couple caught on camera years back? lol</P>

</P>

Comment

the restaraunt, much like the stadium sits empty during games.. pretty surethey closed it. </P>

Jaysbrought back those sexy uniforms from yester years.. no more looking like the Rays</P>

</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

the restaraunt, much like the stadium sits empty during games.. pretty surethey closed it. </P>

Jaysbrought back those sexy uniforms from yester years.. no more looking like the Rays</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Well maybe the new uni's will do the trick and get some fannies in those seats [Y] They are looking good in the grapefruit league</P>

guess you guys enjoyed the "easy" winter weather this year? I don't post or read the Mb much when I'm south of the "Mason-Dixon Line" did I miss anything good on the GMB in the last month? []</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Well maybe the new uni's will do the trick and get some fannies in those seats [Y] They are looking good in the grapefruit league</P>

guess you guys enjoyed the "easy" winter weather this year? I don't post or read the Mb much when I'm south of the "Mason-Dixon Line" did I miss anything good on the GMB in the last month? []</P>

</P>

[/quote]not likely, Toronto fans are pathetic</P>

i've only been on the MB's sparingly over the last month so i missed stuff too me thinks.. if JMike is back i'll be on more often...grrrrr </P>

</P>

Comment

It seems the male of our species is not much different than the fruit fly....research dollars hard at work:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/...ontent=2370392

Comment

[quote user="jmike"]It seems the male of our species is not much different than the fruit fly....research dollars hard at work:

[/quote]
                  So, if we had more nymphomaniacs in our world we would have less DUI's and alcohol related accidents. Sounds like a win-win situation.

Comment

[quote user="jmike"]It seems the male of our species is not much different than the fruit fly....research dollars hard at work:

[/quote]interesting... i see the female species is just plain evil right across the board.. from Fruit Flies to human.. its a good thing FF dont get married, thats were the real drinking starts..

speaking of women, watched a womens MMA (mixed martial arts) fight the other day.. no like! i do enjoy jello/mud or creamed corn wrestling A LOT but when they are drawing blood and knocking eachother out i just cant watch it.. its not hot
                    tough girls though.. i wouldnt be so brave to tell them to make me a sandwich

Comment

beware of Canadians... lol Mr Cheney http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...ontent=2366950

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"]It seems the male of our species is not much different than the fruit fly....research dollars hard at work:

[/quote]interesting... i see the female species is just plain evil right across the board.. from Fruit Flies to human.. its a good thing FF dont get married, thats were the real drinking starts..

speaking of women, watched a womens MMA (mixed martial arts) fight the other day.. no like! i do enjoy jello/mud or creamed corn wrestling A LOT but when they are drawing blood and knocking eachother out i just cant watch it.. its not hot
                        tough girls though.. i wouldnt be so brave to tell them to make me a sandwich[/quote]

Not to nitpick, but female is a gender not a species. But things are a bit different in Canada, so I could be wrong there.

Comment

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"]It seems the male of our species is not much different than the fruit fly....research dollars hard at work:

[/quote]interesting... i see the female species is just plain evil right across the board.. from Fruit Flies to human.. its a good thing FF dont get married, thats were the real drinking starts.. speaking of women, watched a womens MMA (mixed martial arts) fight the other day.. no like! i do enjoy jello/mud or creamed corn wrestling A LOT but when they are drawing blood and knocking eachother out i just cant watch it.. its not hot tough girls though.. i wouldnt be so brave to tell them to make me a sandwich[/quote] Not to nitpick, but female is a gender not a species. But things are a bit different in Canada, so I could be wrong there.[/quote]nag nag nag..

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"]It seems the male of our species is not much different than the fruit fly....research dollars hard at work:

[/quote]interesting... i see the female species is just plain evil right across the board.. from Fruit Flies to human.. its a good thing FF dont get married, thats were the real drinking starts.. speaking of women, watched a womens MMA (mixed martial arts) fight the other day.. no like! i do enjoy jello/mud or creamed corn wrestling A LOT but when they are drawing blood and knocking eachother out i just cant watch it.. its not hot tough girls though.. i wouldnt be so brave to tell them to make me a sandwich[/quote] Not to nitpick, but female is a gender not a species. But things are a bit different in Canada, so I could be wrong there.[/quote]nag nag nag..[/quote]
                            I agree with Bandy... nag, nag, nag... pick, pick, pick
                            He meant "The female of the species", and simply said, "... female species", and you ream him a new Ahole.
                            Poor Bandy, you'll wear him down to nothing.

This is why we love you, jmike... can't get this kind of ball busting, with a smile, anywhere else.

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"]It seems the male of our species is not much different than the fruit fly....research dollars hard at work:

[/quote]interesting... i see the female species is just plain evil right across the board.. from Fruit Flies to human.. its a good thing FF dont get married, thats were the real drinking starts.. speaking of women, watched a womens MMA (mixed martial arts) fight the other day.. no like! i do enjoy jello/mud or creamed corn wrestling A LOT but when they are drawing blood and knocking eachother out i just cant watch it.. its not hot tough girls though.. i wouldnt be so brave to tell them to make me a sandwich[/quote] Not to nitpick, but female is a gender not a species. But things are a bit different in Canada, so I could be wrong there.[/quote]nag nag nag..[/quote] I agree with Bandy... nag, nag, nag... pick, pick, pick He meant "The female of the species", and simply said, "... female species", and you ream him a new Ahole. Poor Bandy, you'll wear him down to nothing. This is why we love you, jmike... can't get this kind of ball busting, with a smile, anywhere else.[/quote]i can take her Zim.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"]It seems the male of our species is not much different than the fruit fly....research dollars hard at work:

[/quote]interesting... i see the female species is just plain evil right across the board.. from Fruit Flies to human.. its a good thing FF dont get married, thats were the real drinking starts.. speaking of women, watched a womens MMA (mixed martial arts) fight the other day.. no like! i do enjoy jello/mud or creamed corn wrestling A LOT but when they are drawing blood and knocking eachother out i just cant watch it.. its not hot tough girls though.. i wouldnt be so brave to tell them to make me a sandwich[/quote] Not to nitpick, but female is a gender not a species. But things are a bit different in Canada, so I could be wrong there.[/quote]nag nag nag..[/quote] I agree with Bandy... nag, nag, nag... pick, pick, pick He meant "The female of the species", and simply said, "... female species", and you ream him a new Ahole. Poor Bandy, you'll wear him down to nothing. This is why we love you, jmike... can't get this kind of ball busting, with a smile, anywhere else.[/quote]i can take her Zim.[/quote]
                                That's my laugh of the day, BW... she with her horns and you in your helmet. The helmet wins.

Comment

Working...
                                X