Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="bansaw"]I told him lots of people on this MB are getting double orders
    he let out a big sigh, says its been a disaster and they are losing money on it

I feel a little bad for them but cmon, get your **** together imo
    [/quote]yah really, did he think only a handfull of people would order.. poor planning</P>

i've put in a claim a few days ago.. i only ordered 2 t-shirts.. maybe he'll send me a sweater too lol</P>[/quote]lol no doubt

[/quote]HAHAH i just gota call from a dude at gmen.com my order is ready to ship but they need 15 more smackaroos to deliver internationally lol[/quote]only cost them 4.90 to ship my tshirt in a manilla envelope

you say F U?
    [/quote]not yet. but i wont give them any extra money till paypal does their thing with the claim.. i wont fight it too much though.. if it'll cost me an extra 15, fine, i just want my shirts lol

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bansaw"]finally got a package from GMENSHOP

only its a white t-shirt not the sweater I ordered :facepalm:

might as well just take the 20 dollar loss and put this mess behind me
      [/quote]
      What a hassle... that bites. Didn't you order that like a month ago?
      Ahhhh... another supremely satisfied customer.[/quote]

this pisses me off and its not even happening to me..wtf

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

the BJ's are 16-4 in spring training..</P>

must...fight...urge..not..to..get..overly..optimistic</P>

*</P>

f it.... World Series Champs this year...book it!!!! </P>

*</P>[/quote]

just was involved in my first fantasy baseball draft took Bautista with my 1st pick hope he does well... made my GF make a lot of my picks..i took too many yankees like a homer.....i have no clue how fantasy baseball works.

Comment

Occupy Toronto.. Unless it's cold than occupy mommy's basement.. Ezra's my hero lol
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bZTq...eature=related

Comment

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

the BJ's are 16-4 in spring training..</P>

must...fight...urge..not..to..get..overly..optimistic</P>

*</P>

f it.... World Series Champs this year...book it!!!! </P>

*</P>[/quote]

just was involved in my first fantasy baseball draft took Bautista with my 1st pick hope he does well... made my GF make a lot of my picks..i took too many yankees like a homer.....i have no clue how fantasy baseball works.[/quote]well i'll blame you if he doesn't kinda like the madden jinx lol. I have no idea how to play fantasy baseball never played it same for fantasy hockey there's so many games I'd lose interest right quick. I can barely get through a fantasy football season

Comment

hey bandy

the grass is getting green, the Masters is right around the corner...we might have to use those greens fees I bought us early, I'm getting the itch

FORE

Comment

anytime Ban.. i'll shoot you a pm with my cell # </P>

paypal refunded my money from gmenshop.. not too sure what i want to do. i want the shirts but i dont want to wait another 6 weeks for delivery.. </P>

Comment

Take that Al Gore..

"Current theories of the causes and impact of global warming have been thrown into question by a new study which shows that during medieval times the whole of the planet heated up.
                  It then cooled down naturally and there was even a 'mini ice age'."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...emissions.html

Comment

Doublé

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Take that Al Gore..

"Current theories of the causes and impact of global warming have been thrown into question by a new study which shows that during medieval times the whole of the planet heated up.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...emissions.html[/quote]
                      That occurence in midevil times had to be a natural phenomena. Today, with all the crap we spew into the air and the ocean's I can't say that this time around it is natural... so, perhaps we won't have the same eventual cooling. I do know this... in my 65 years, with 22 being on this mountain, this is the least amount of snow for any winter I've lived. Could be coincidence... we'll see.
                      If the warming continues, and the polar ice continues to melt, our Gmen will be playing Synchronized Swimming Football.

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Take that Al Gore..

That occurence in midevil times had to be a natural phenomena. Today, with all the crap we spew into the air and the ocean's I can't say that this time around it is natural... so, perhaps we won't have the same eventual cooling. I do know this... in my 65 years, with 22 being on this mountain, this is the least amount of snow for any winter I've lived. Could be coincidence... we'll see.
                        If the warming continues, and the polar ice continues to melt, our Gmen will be playing Synchronized Swimming Football.[/quote]

Well Zim, the northern ice cap is floating in water, does your iced tea overflow when the ice melts? Water also expands when it freezes which is why ice forms at the top and not the bottom, so if anything when the northern ice cap melts the oceans will recede a bit.

As far as the crap we dump in the air, all a very bad thing, but not because of global warming. The globe as been warming since the last ice age. Only difference now is the rate of temperature rise has slowed over the past 100 years from before it.

Oh and a little thing that the Global warming crowd doesn't like to bring up......most economies will be helped more than hurt with an increase in global temperatures. It will also extend the growing season on both ends making fresh produce more accessible and cheaper. Could also help a bit with world hunger.

Comment

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Take that Al Gore..

If the warming continues, and the polar ice continues to melt, our Gmen will be playing Synchronized Swimming Football.[/quote]

Well Zim, the northern ice cap is floating in water, does your iced tea overflow when the ice melts?* Water also expands when it freezes which is why ice forms at the top and not the bottom, so if anything when the northern ice cap melts the oceans will recede a bit.

As far as the crap we dump in the air, all a very bad thing, but not because of global warming.* The globe as been warming since the last ice age.* Only difference now is the rate of temperature rise has slowed over the past 100 years from before it.

Oh and a little thing that the Global warming crowd doesn't like to bring up......most economies will be helped more than hurt with an increase in global temperatures.* It will also extend the growing season on both ends making fresh produce more accessible and cheaper.* Could also help a bit with world hunger.
                          [/quote]
                          You nare absolutely correct on each point, jm. DUHHH. Mr. Chemical Engineer forget basic displacement rules.
                          Yet all the carbon based garbage going into the atmosphere definitely has an effect on our atmosphere, and the stability of the ozone layer, which is very fragile at the poles, and getting worse... and that is our protection from the sun's UV rays.
                          Effects and problems will manifest themselves in your lifetime... not mine... which concerns me because I have a 19 yr old grand daughter, and many young friends like you who I want to see grow old in a stable world.
                          Yes about warming and crops... On my mountain things are blooming earlier than ever before, which will definitely be welcomed by my gardner son. There are places, however, which will get warmer and more arid than they already are.
                          Increased ocean temps are not welcomed by most coral

Comment

Well.....don't like the looks of this!!! []</P>

</P>

Comment

I love the head in sand outlook that its just natural...all our emissions havent/wont do harm

worst thing they did was call it global warming...if they had only gone with climate change we could avoid all this bs and stop letting the oil lobbyists pay for all this devils advocate science

Comment

increased profits....are you ****ing serious?

yes that extended growing season will do wonders with the droughts we are seeing...
                                we didnt even get snow this year...ground will be so dry, I'd hate to be a farmer these days...no wonder most are selling their lands for subdivisions and golf courses

but no nothing is happening at all....i look forward to longer drier summers ... and the inevitable war for our fresh water in 10 years

Comment

Working...
                                X