Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

think NBC Sports, formerly Versus has an exclusive contract.

outside that you have various incarnations of CSN/ sportsnet for the local coverages.

(Comcast Sportsnet here in Chicago for the Blackhawks and Bulls and Cubs and Whitseox, failing other local TV stations such as WGN broadcasts)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="allentown PA"]anybody know why hockey isnt on ESPN anymore? Im not a hockey fan or anything but you can't tell me it does worse in the ratings than the WNBA and they put that **** on.[/quote]NBC gave the NHL a boat load of dollars. I don't think espn liked hockey tbh.

Comment

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Oh stop MH, you're such a drama queen lol[/quote]

jays are gonna be around all year bandy..rays are the best team in the division imo cause of the pitching..you said the jays are an 85 win team possibly..that may be enough to win this division imo..even Baltimore isnt a pushover this season.[/quote]tell me about it. We just lost our first series to baltimore in 8 years.. Crazy division

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Tough choice here.

Leslie Neilsen
          Or
          Lloyd Bridges

I cant decide[/quote]
          Airplane?
          I'd guess you never saw Sea Hunt?[/quote]No I haven't tbh. But I'll look for it.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Tough choice here.

Leslie Neilsen
            Or
            Lloyd Bridges

I cant decide[/quote]
            Airplane?
            I'd guess you never saw Sea Hunt?[/quote]No I haven't tbh. But I'll look for it.[/quote]
            Sea Hunt was the TV show in the 60's that starred Llloyd Bridges as a diver.
            In movies it was Leslie all the way.

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Tough choice here.

Leslie Neilsen
              Or
              Lloyd Bridges

I cant decide[/quote]
              Airplane?
              I'd guess you never saw Sea Hunt?[/quote]No I haven't tbh. But I'll look for it.[/quote]
              In movies it was Leslie all the way.[/quote]weee bit before my time. I was watching hot shots, Bridges is hilarious in that movie..made me think of Bridges vs Neilsen
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djfPZN8fygU

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Tough choice here.

Leslie Neilsen
                Or
                Lloyd Bridges

I cant decide[/quote]
                Airplane?
                In movies it was Leslie all the way.[/quote]weee bit before my time. I was watching hot shots, Bridges is hilarious in that movie..made me think of Bridges vs Neilsen
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djfPZN8fygU[/quote]
                I know you're a young'un... Figured maybe you were watching repeats of the 60's shows when you were a kid.

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Tough choice here. Leslie Neilsen Or Lloyd Bridges I cant decide[/quote] Airplane? I'd guess you never saw Sea Hunt?[/quote]No I haven't tbh. But I'll look for it.[/quote] Sea Hunt was the TV show in the 60's that starred Llloyd Bridges as a diver. In movies it was Leslie all the way.[/quote]weee bit before my time. I was watching hot shots, Bridges is hilarious in that movie..made me think of Bridges vs Neilsen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djfPZN8fygU[/quote] I know you're a young'un... Figured maybe you were watching repeats of the 60's shows when you were a kid.[/quote]no sir. have you been enjoying the NHL playoffs?

Comment

sooooo i'm thinking Miami may just be the only team in league history to not want to see their team hit homeruns.. that"thing" in centre feild is hideous.. creepy actually </P>

</P>

</P>

Comment

2012 lol

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]

2012 lol
                        [/quote]
                        That is a perfect pic for that. Yeah, a few people have said that... can't have a New Year without him.
                        I'll bet the Mayans predicted ****'s death.
                        Just one more sign of the end. I guess our last game against the Egals will be indefinitely postponed.

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bansaw"]

2012 lol
                          [/quote]
                          That is a perfect pic for that. Yeah, a few people have said that... can't have a New Year without him.
                          I'll bet the Mayans predicted ****'s death.
                          Just one more sign of the end. I guess our last game against the Egals will be indefinitely postponed.[/quote]

If one day the new boards are up and running...that will be another ominous sign.

Comment

anyone else think its lame how at the NFL draft ,before the pick is even announced, ESPN will show the player getting a phone call??? it takes away all the suspense...I mean what else do you have when watching a draft....ESPN is dumb

Comment

Levon Helm</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaQDF...eature=related</P>

Comment

[quote user="allentown PA"]anyone else think its lame how at the NFL draft ,before the pick is even announced, ESPN will show the player getting a phone call??? it takes away all the suspense...I mean what else do you have when watching a draft....ESPN is dumb[/quote]</P>

imagine this phonecall !!! lol</P>

</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X