Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="allentown PA"]anyone else think its lame how at the NFL draft ,before the pick is even announced, ESPN will show the player getting a phone call??? it takes away all the suspense...I mean what else do you have when watching a draft....ESPN is dumb[/quote]</P>

imagine this phone*call !!!** lol</P>

</P>[/quote]

Eli looks like a kid who just got a hand knitted sweater from his grandmother on Christmas and is being forced to put it on by his parents.

Comment

4 more days till Draft..

and

GO JAYS GO

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]4 more days till Draft..

and

GO JAYS GO[/quote]

giants are going DT in the first imo...and the jays need to get Bautista some protection in that lineup..tired of seeing him get walked.

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

Levon Helm</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaQDF...eature=related</P>[/quote]
          good stuff

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]4 more days till Draft..

and

GO JAYS GO[/quote]

yeah, the Jays.

walk tall early in the season, laid the **** out by the end

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Americans use approximately eleven billion paper clips each year. That is 35 per American.

Comment

[quote user="jmike"]Americans use approximately eleven billion paper clips each year. That is 35 per American.
                [/quote]

Does that mean we actually use them up and have to throw them away? Cause I use a ton of paper clips, but it's rare I have to throw them away because they generally don't break by accident.

Comment

there is no word in the english language that rhymes with the word "month" another fun fact is there is a town in PA called Intercourse.

Comment

pittsburg is the only sports city where all the teams have the same colors...black and yellow

Comment

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"]4 more days till Draft..

and

GO JAYS GO[/quote]

giants are going DT in the first imo...and the jays need to get Bautista some protection in that lineup..tired of seeing him get walked.[/quote]hopefully a nasty DT that kills baby kittens just for fun.. we need someone mean..

im sure Joey Bats uses protection.. at the very least he could afford to buy it himself..

Comment

[quote user="allentown PA"]there is no word in the english language that rhymes with the word "month" another fun fact is there is a town in PA called Intercourse.[/quote]look up ****ing Austria

Comment

[quote user="allentown PA"]pittsburg is the only sports city where all the teams have the same colors...black and yellow[/quote]there such a copy cat town.. Hamilton was like that way back when, the CFL team and NHL team both were black yellow..Pittsburgh stealers

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"]4 more days till Draft..

and

GO JAYS GO[/quote]

giants are going DT in the first imo...and the jays need to get Bautista some protection in that lineup..tired of seeing him get walked.[/quote]hopefully a nasty DT that kills baby kittens just for fun.. we need someone mean..

im sure Joey Bats uses protection.. at the very least he could afford to buy it himself..[/quote]

lmao..nice

Comment

[quote user="LT_was_good"][quote user="jmike"]Americans use approximately eleven billion paper clips each year.* That is 35 per American.
                              [/quote]

Does that mean we actually use them up and have to throw them away?* Cause I use a ton of paper clips, but it's rare I have to throw them away because they generally don't break by accident.*

[/quote]i bend them into pretzel shapes.. just a habit i guess

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]4 more days till Draft..

and

GO JAYS GO[/quote]

yeah, the Jays.

walk tall early in the season, laid the **** out by the end
                                [/quote]
                                my predictions for the AL EAST

the Jays
                                the Rays
                                The O's
                                the Overpaids
                                the Overrateds

i'll let you decide who's who

Comment

Working...
                                X