Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="allentown PA"]there is no word in the english language that rhymes with the word "month" another fun fact is there is a town in PA called Intercourse.[/quote]
    They also have a town called Blue Balls.
    They have a town off of I-80 that, the very first time I passed the exit sign, I was totally sure it said "Scrotum"
    When I returned from my trip a few days later I was relieved to see it was "Scotrun".
    Just an old mind and old eyes playing tricks, I guess.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]4 more days till Draft..

and

GO JAYS GO[/quote]

yeah, the Jays.

walk tall early in the season, laid the **** out by the end
      [/quote]
      my predictions for the AL EAST

the Jays
      the Rays
      The O's
      the Overpaids
      the Overrateds

i'll let you decide who's who [/quote]

LOL, bitterness is ugly man.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="allentown PA"]there is no word in the english language that rhymes with the word "month" another fun fact is there is a town in PA called Intercourse.[/quote]
        They have a town off of I-80 that, the very first time I passed the exit sign, I was totally sure it said "Scrotum"
        When I returned from my trip a few days later I was relieved to see it was "Scotrun".
        Just an old mind and old eyes playing tricks, I guess.[/quote]

lol..wouldnt it be something if the Town Blue Balls was a Rival of Scotrun or what you thought it was called..that would be a fun HS football game...what would their mascots be, I wonder?

Comment

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="allentown PA"]there is no word in the english language that rhymes with the word "month" another fun fact is there is a town in PA called Intercourse.[/quote]
          Just an old mind and old eyes playing tricks, I guess.[/quote]

lol..wouldnt it be something if the Town Blue Balls was a Rival of Scotrun or what you thought it was called..that would be a fun HS football game...what would their mascots be, I wonder?[/quote]
          Well, the school colors of Blue Balls High is a given. It's mascot? Not so easy to determine.
          Skrotum High is definitely a hairy and wrinkled animal. I know there are a dozen good jokes in there, for someone with a quicker wit tham me.

Comment

Well apparently Blue Balls, PA is very close to Intercourse, PA, somehow I don't believe it is a coincidence.

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]4 more days till Draft..

and

GO JAYS GO[/quote]

yeah, the Jays.

[/quote]

the Jays
              the Rays
              The O's
              the Overpaids
              the Overrateds

LOL, bitterness is ugly man.
              [/quote]stupid O's.. There should be a rule about losing a series to them.

Comment

[quote user="jmike"]Well apparently Blue Balls, PA is very close to Intercourse, PA, somehow I don't believe it is a coincidence.

[/quote]remind me again please, are we getting married this year or next.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"]Well apparently Blue Balls, PA is very close to Intercourse, PA, somehow I don't believe it is a coincidence.

[/quote]remind me again please, are we getting married this year or next.[/quote]Again, until I see the ring it don't count.

It don't mean a thing if I ain't got no bling.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]4 more days till Draft..

and

GO JAYS GO[/quote]

yeah, the Jays.

[/quote]

the Jays
                    the Rays
                    The O's
                    the Overpaids
                    the Overrateds

The Jays are the best team from Canada in the AL East imo.

Comment

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"]Well apparently Blue Balls, PA is very close to Intercourse, PA, somehow I don't believe it is a coincidence.

[/quote]remind me again please, are we getting married this year or next.[/quote]Again, until I see the ring it don't count.

[/quote]its in the mail

Comment

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]4 more days till Draft..

and

GO JAYS GO[/quote]

yeah, the Jays.

[/quote]

the Jays
                        the Rays
                        The O's
                        the Overpaids
                        the Overrateds

The Jays are the best team from Canada in the AL East imo.[/quote]haha

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"]Well apparently Blue Balls, PA is very close to Intercourse, PA, somehow I don't believe it is a coincidence.

[/quote]its in the mail[/quote]
                          You trust your $10,000 ring to the Canadian and US mail services?

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"]Well apparently Blue Balls, PA is very close to Intercourse, PA, somehow I don't believe it is a coincidence.

You trust your $10,000 ring to the Canadian and US mail services?[/quote]uh yeah about that i came up a little short on the 10G ring.. went with the next best thing, a cubic zirconia.. JMikes a lucky girl im usually pretty frugal.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"]Well apparently Blue Balls, PA is very close to Intercourse, PA, somehow I don't believe it is a coincidence.

You trust your $10,000 ring to the Canadian and US mail services?[/quote]uh yeah about that i came up a little short on the 10G ring.. went with the next best thing, a cubic zirconia.. JMikes a lucky girl im usually pretty frugal.[/quote]
                              you are a bonafide nut... and, so is jmike. I can't wait to hear if the mail reaches her. I'm sure she will be d***led with the ring. Good man... you will have a family in 2 countries. If you get married in the US I will be happy to be your best man

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"]Well apparently Blue Balls, PA is very close to Intercourse, PA, somehow I don't believe it is a coincidence.

You trust your $10,000 ring to the Canadian and US mail services?[/quote]uh yeah about that i came up a little short on the 10G ring.. went with the next best thing, a cubic zirconia.. JMikes a lucky girl im usually pretty frugal.[/quote]
                                you are a bonafide nut... and, so is jmike. I can't wait to hear if the mail reaches her. I'm sure she will be d***led with the ring. Good man... you will have a family in 2 countries. If you get married in the US I will be happy to be your best man[/quote]
                                can you wear the Orange suit, it would clash with my flowing red locks and the blue matches my eyes

Comment

Working...
                                X