• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

2 game sweep for the Jays vs the Yanks. Book it dano

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]2 game sweep for the Jays vs the Yanks. Book it dano[/quote]Nice to see youre still making bold predictions....

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bandwgn86"]2 game sweep for the Jays vs the Yanks. Book it dano[/quote]Nice to see youre still making bold predictions....
        [/quote]i am a glutton for punishment.. how are you sir? did you enjoy the Ranger win?

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bandwgn86"]2 game sweep for the Jays vs the Yanks. Book it dano[/quote]Nice to see youre still making bold predictions....
          [/quote]i am a glutton for punishment.. how are you sir? did you enjoy the Ranger win?[/quote]Good, and you? Yea it was nice. Need to score more goals though.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bandwgn86"]2 game sweep for the Jays vs the Yanks. Book it dano[/quote]Nice to see youre still making bold predictions....
            [/quote]i am a glutton for punishment.. how are you sir? did you enjoy the Ranger win?[/quote]Good, and* you? Yea it was nice. Need to score more goals though.
            [/quote]the game itself sucked imo..so many blocked shots it was driving me nuts..

Comment

not sure i've mentioned this before but.. I freakin hate the Rays, probablyas much as the Argonauts...well close enough to as much.</P>

</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

not sure i've mentioned this before but.. I freakin hate the Rays, probably*as much as the Argonauts...well close enough to as much.</P>

*</P>

*</P>[/quote]

I dislike them as well...I can't stand Madden..all the over managing he does makes me sick..he gets too much credit.

Comment

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

not sure i've mentioned this before but.. I freakin hate the Rays, probablyas much as the Argonauts...well close enough to as much.</P>

</P>

</P>[/quote] I dislike them as well...I can't stand Madden..all the over managing he does makes me sick..he gets too much credit.[/quote]AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!! I HATE THE RAYS [8o|] &lt;--- super angry emoticon

Comment

8-1 over Yanks....

It's how the Blue Jays got their groove back.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]8-1 over Yanks....

[/quote]

Jays must be stealing signs again from centerfield.

Comment

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"]8-1 over Yanks....

[/quote]

Jays must be stealing signs again from centerfield.[/quote]haha hopefully.

Dispatched the first NY team, let's see if the other NY team has a little more fight..

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"]8-1 over Yanks....

[/quote]

Dispatched the first NY team, let's see if the other NY team has a little more fight.. [/quote]
                          Comin' atcha, BW

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"]8-1 over Yanks....

[/quote]

Dispatched the first NY team, let's see if the other NY team has a little more fight.. [/quote]
                            Comin' atcha, BW[/quote]
                            Well, 14-1 right now... looks like you squeeked out a victory Bandy.

Comment

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"]8-1 over Yanks....

[/quote]

Comin' atcha, BW[/quote]
                              Well, 14-1 right now... looks like you squeeked out a victory Bandy.[/quote]goin for the sweep....

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"]8-1 over Yanks....

[/quote]

Comin' atcha, BW[/quote]
                                Well, 14-1 right now... looks like you squeeked out a victory Bandy.[/quote]goin for the sweep....[/quote]
                                gettin' spanked

Comment

Working...
                                X