• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
    Bandy!!! Greetings, old timer
    Giants 34-17.
    Let's kick some butt
    Zim! What's shakin.. Wish I was at the game. Beautiful night.

Comment

• GMen,

Let's win this one for the bandy..my tiger cats lost this weekend which I will not discuss because I may cry a little..

I need this Win.

Comment

• Hi Bandy...O's...who knew, who knew

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• Mary Peter and Joseph why didn't the FO address the O Line properly ?

Comment

• Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
            Mary Peter and Joseph why didn't the FO address the O Line properly ?
            The worst blocking offensive line we've had in 35-40 years... a continuation of last year, when we were 32nd... so, you are exactly right... why didn't they make some significant moves.
            The defensive secondary is brutal, too...and why do they keep playing zone and letting Romo find an underneath man every time.

Comment

• slants are killing us like none other game's over

the trolls and haters will be in droves the next couple of weeks

Comment

slants are killing us like none other game's over

the trolls and haters will be in droves the next couple of weeks
                doom and gloom... and they have 10 days to get their licks in... I'll be hanging here and DYK.

Comment

• I am amazed that fewell did not solve the slants or anything.

and the Specials ought to practice onside kicking because you never know ...

Comment

Hi Bandy...O's...who knew, who knew
                    Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by bandwgn86 View Post
                      GMen,

Let's win this one for the bandy..my tiger cats lost this weekend which I will not discuss because I may cry a little..

I need this Win.
                      way to pile on Gmen.

My Jays suck
                      My Ticats suck
                      I'm married so the wife doesn't suck
                      And the Giants.... Uh we'll wait a few more weeks but losing to the Cowgirls really really sucks

FML

Comment

• Ugh.... every damn cowgirl fan out here is givin me a ration of crap. Well I guess JJ is bringing back the glory hole days! Oh and the ESPN rHomo love fest has started....

Oh and HI!

Comment

• Originally posted by mjg407 View Post
                          Ugh.... every damn cowgirl fan out here is givin me a ration of crap. Well I guess JJ is bringing back the glory hole days! Oh and the ESPN rHomo love fest has started....

Oh and HI!
                          Hey, mjg. Hope all is well.
                          Yeah, we alll share the pain. Benn getting my *** roasted all day by coworkers.

Comment

• Misery loves Company fellas...got my dosages from Bears and the rogue Boys fans today and I'm off to Class tonight so you know I'll be getting a evening snack of trash talking.

Comment

• I happened to catch some of the Democratic national convention...Eva Longoria spoke...yum...If she wanted me to, I'd become an eagles fan if it made her happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                                Hey, mjg. Hope all is well.
                                Yeah, we alll share the pain. Benn getting my *** roasted all day by coworkers.
                                me too Zim,gettin hammered at work all week..the thing that annoys me about that is that most of them are Eagle fans....since when is it a good thing when dallas wins?

Comment

Working...
                                X