No announcement yet.

Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi guys...Tampa looks to be a challenge but hopefully our guys can find their fortitude and get one in the W column.

as to Vick and eagrirl fans in specifically, they of all people better simmer down...their doo-doo stinks as well.

the Boys and Skins will be interesting, supposedly Shanahan believes that Bobby 3 is the new Elway... and in Jerry World well, you already know.

as to the Pack, I am interested to know what their fandom says or thinks now. Naa, I'm not.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
      He's just back today practicing... as is Prince... don't know if TC announced Brewer as the starter. Would he do that? I don'rt think so.
      good to see prince back...him and the rookie Hosley are key imo...we were exposed with some of the guys we ran out there at corner on Wed.

Comment

• Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
        hi guys...Tampa looks to be a challenge but hopefully our guys can find their fortitude and get one in the W column.

as to Vick and eagrirl fans in specifically, they of all people better simmer down...their doo-doo stinks as well.

the Boys and Skins will be interesting, supposedly Shanahan believes that Bobby 3 is the new Elway... and in Jerry World well, you already know.

as to the Pack, I am interested to know what their fandom says or thinks now. Naa, I'm not.
        Alentown is right... Carr woulda beat the Eagles yesterday. They lucked out, big time, going against the rook. The Browns thought a 28 year old QB choice was smart. We'll see, but you can't convert maturity into experience at the Pro level for a rookie.

Comment

• Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
          hi guys...Tampa looks to be a challenge but hopefully our guys can find their fortitude and get one in the W column.

Overall it was a bad week for giants fans imo....seeing the skins look good, and Philly getting by...even though I personally could careless about the Jets, alot of giant fans dislike them, and they lit it up on Sunday.

Comment

• Heads up to anyone who cares...Wegmans has great buffalo wings.

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
              good point..one of the people bustin me is a browns fan...you can't really bust on a browns fan, its too easy, thats like making fun of a Blue Jay fan in baseball.
              lol bluejays..wait wut?!

Comment

where is bandwagon? seems like everyone else made it over here...
                i'm here, just been in hiding. its been a rough couple of sports months for me.. so depressed. granted the Jays whipped the Beanheads so that made me smile for a second.. need the Giants to kick some *** this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by bandwgn86 View Post
                  i'm here, just been in hiding. its been a rough couple of sports months for me.. so depressed. granted the Jays whipped the Beanheads so that made me smile for a second.. need the Giants to kick some *** this week.
                  I know your pain, Bandy... as a Mutts, er, Mets fan.
                  Need a pick-me-up this Sunday from the boys in Blue.

Comment

• Originally posted by bandwgn86 View Post
                    lol bluejays..wait wut?!
                    lol...just playing around...tough season for the jays though, u guys were hammered with injuries, yet still were able to take 2 out of 3 from the yanks a couple weeks ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                      I know your pain, Bandy... as a Mutts, er, Mets fan.
                      Need a pick-me-up this Sunday from the boys in Blue.
                      need a win Saturday too.. My Cats are very much in danger of missing the playoffs.. AND 6 OF THE 8 TEAMS MAKE THE FRIGGIN PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Zim, if i knew where my emoticons were i'd post a super angry one at this point.

Comment

lol...just playing around...tough season for the jays though, u guys were hammered with injuries, yet still were able to take 2 out of 3 from the yanks a couple weeks ago.
                        and sweep the Sox but thats really nothing to brag about is it lol.. even without injuries this is still a 500 team sadly.

Comment

• It feels like fall today around here...smells like football weather actually...this Sunday will be the first real football weekend imo.

mets showed a lot of fight this season imo...they will make a big move or two in the next couple years...they're just licking their wounds from past finicial failures...they will be very good in 3 years imo

Romero really took a **** this season imo...I was high on him...but honestly bandy, Morrow is a big time starter and losing the players you guys did was too much. I think they would be in the mix for one of the wildcards if they stayed healthy.

Comment

It feels like fall today around here...smells like football weather actually...this Sunday will be the first real football weekend imo.

mets showed a lot of fight this season imo...they will make a big move or two in the next couple years...they're just licking their wounds from past finicial failures...they will be very good in 3 years imo

Romero really took a **** this season imo...I was high on him...but honestly bandy, Morrow is a big time starter and losing the players you guys did was too much. I think they would be in the mix for one of the wildcards if they stayed healthy.
                            meh.. its more that every other team was having a off year. Yanks/Sox in particular. they have a lot of question marks for next year

Comment

• I can't believe the orioles have had such a season

Comment

• For you golfers out there, At one of the local courses I go to in my area, they are having their annual "stripper as your caddy" golf tournament (adults only) of course....I've gone to this before, u get a group of 4 guys and you don't actually have a strippper as your caddy, they just hang out at all the holes, hold the flag for you, pose in all kinds of positions to distract you when your trying to avoid a triple bogey. I like stripppers and I like golf but mixing the two...idk

Comment

Working...
                                X