Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
    I can't believe the orioles have had such a season
    yah i know.. kinda highlights my point though. every other teams was off.. are the Sox in last yet or is it still the Jays?

Comment

For you golfers out there, At one of the local courses I go to in my area, they are having their annual "stripper as your caddy" golf tournament (adults only) of course....I've gone to this before, u get a group of 4 guys and you don't actually have a strippper as your caddy, they just hang out at all the holes, hold the flag for you, pose in all kinds of positions to distract you when your trying to avoid a triple bogey. I like stripppers and I like golf but mixing the two...idk
      whats the name? the Buffalo station i listen to (for NFL talk, cuz listening to Canuckleheads talk about NFL is painful) has a stripper-golf Tourney every year aswell.. Sundowner i think is the name of the club that puts it on.. major dollars.

i almost got into a Playboy tourney a few years back up here..but the dude cancelled his group due to getting divorced.. which makes no sense at all.

Comment

I can't believe the orioles have had such a season
        yeah I don't really dislike them either, just indifferent really. Same for Bandy's Jays.

It's the Rays and Blowsux and Haloes and Tigers and Indians I hate, hate, hate ...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
          yeah I don't really dislike them either, just indifferent really. Same for Bandy's Jays.

It's the Rays and Blowsux and Haloes and Tigers and Indians I hate, hate, hate ...
          indifferent is rather insulting actually, i'd rather you hate us

Comment

• naaaa, I can't. Not intended to be insulting but its just how I feel.

Comment

naaaa, I can't. Not intended to be insulting but its just how I feel.
              its okay. Most of the people In Toronto feel
              Indifferent to the jays too. It's pretty easy not to care when you are just blah for so very long.

Comment

• Originally posted by bandwgn86 View Post
                its okay. Most of the people In Toronto feel
                Indifferent to the jays too. It's pretty easy not to care when you are just blah for so very long.
                when will Cubs fans get that memo ?

Comment

whats the name? the Buffalo station i listen to (for NFL talk, cuz listening to Canuckleheads talk about NFL is painful) has a stripper-golf Tourney every year aswell.. Sundowner i think is the name of the club that puts it on.. major dollars.

i almost got into a Playboy tourney a few years back up here..but the dude cancelled his group due to getting divorced.. which makes no sense at all.
                  Wegdgewood is the name of the course...There are no playmates there trust me...just some hard working girls trying to pay for college.

Comment

im with you on the redsox...the rest of them it depends on how relevant they are...however I am with you on the halos...****ers...why cleveland?

Comment

when will Cubs fans get that memo ?
                      its an interesting phenomenon. Same situation up here with the Maple Leafs. Sell out consistently haven't won a cup since 67. With the Leafs I think is its more about being able to say 'i got leaf tickets' rather than 'im going to watch the leafs''

Comment

Wegdgewood is the name of the course...There are no playmates there trust me...just some hard working girls trying to pay for college.
                        have you played that course

Comment

im with you on the redsox...the rest of them it depends on how relevant they are...however I am with you on the halos...****ers...why cleveland?
                          I dunno... some years ago, maybe 97, 98 or something I got into big time with some Tribe fans at a local sports bar...

Comment

have you played that course
                            yes..its ok..I've played a lot of different courses in my area, however I'm a well below average golfer...my best ever was an 84 at a course called willobrook,it's known for being an easy course....usually im in triple digits...u any good?

Comment

I dunno... some years ago, maybe 97, 98 or something I got into big time with some Tribe fans at a local sports bar...
                              yea..I didnt like the tribe that much back then either.

Comment

• Just read on Yahoo that Mark Sanchez is dating Eva Longoria...first Kate Upton, now her...this dude is approaching Jeter status when it comes to the ladies.

Comment

Working...
                                X