Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ugh, do or die this evening Yanks...


    NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

    Comment


    • http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/arti...ry-into-canada

      sorry Terry.. only American hating Muslims allowed in Canada.. not other way around lol

      im on the fence on him being not allowed in.. i mean we have met our quota for hate filled stupid folks up here and one more probably wouldnt hurt, i guess ,but than again they are Canuckleheads and cant kick them out for being stupid hatefilled jerks.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
        ugh, do or die this evening Yanks...
        yous goin down!

        Comment


        • No problem....Yanks breakout tonight! Bats come alive!
          sigpic

          Comment


          • benching Aroid for Chavez???

            'bout time Girardi used his head for more than a hat rack...


            NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

            Comment


            • welcome to the party Grandy, where's Robbie ?

              (I miss Jorge)

              just gotta say, MF the Whiners !!! I hate both Harbaugh brothers equally.
              http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...headline_stack
              Last edited by giantyankee1976; 10-12-2012, 07:31 PM.


              NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

              Comment


              • yeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grandy baby !


                NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

                Comment


                • Start spreading the news ...


                  NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
                    Start spreading the news ...
                    CC was the man today.

                    Comment


                    • bummer about Jeter.

                      Comment


                      • Yankees: Season is just about over ?

                        Giants: **** a forty-whiner !!!!


                        NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
                          Yankees: Season is just about over ?

                          Giants: **** a forty-whiner !!!!
                          hughes is going to come up big...this series will go back to NY

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                            hughes is going to come up big...this series will go back to NY
                            I'm a Met fan... but, oddly, because of what happened to Jeter, I'm hoping the Yanks will turn it around and win it for him, without him.
                            It has been a pleasure witnessing Jeter's career. Class. Will there ever be anoother Yankee legend in our time?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                              I'm a Met fan... but, oddly, because of what happened to Jeter, I'm hoping the Yanks will turn it around and win it for him, without him.
                              It has been a pleasure witnessing Jeter's career. Class. Will there ever be anoother Yankee legend in our time?
                              agreed about Jeter...its a shame what happened...Bad baseball weekend for yankee fans...but could there have been a better weekend for giant fans? philly and dallas lose and honestly the best played game I've seen a giant team play in my lifetime.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                                agreed about Jeter...its a shame what happened...Bad baseball weekend for yankee fans...but could there have been a better weekend for giant fans? philly and dallas lose and honestly the best played game I've seen a giant team play in my lifetime.
                                Funny... I felt that way about the Carolina game. If we had converted a couple of TD's in the red zone, instead of FG's, I might have agreed.
                                One of the single best games I ever saw a Giant team have was at home agaiunst GB in '86. Total domination for 60 mins.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X