Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mjg407 View Post
    It looked like a standard Giants of old game on the O side. Pass, Pass, Pass, and abandon the run. Not sure why they gave up on the run so quick. Heck it took how long for the run to get established against SF?
    good point about how they took some time to get the run going against SF but the skins were 32nd against the pass coming into the game. I think the giants just liked the matchups they had with their DBs.

Comment

• Well this sucks, I'm back on my way to assstankistan..... Missing the anniversary and wife's birthday, not to mention Turkey day

Comment

• Giants/ Cowboys

I'm saying it: the Cowboys beat themselves

this team is so Jekyl and Hyde it's ridiculous. How do they go into these mid-game comas after they establish a lead, especially within the Division?

ugly mother f'n win, and I'm kind of embarassed about it. But yes a Win is a Win and 6-2 is better than 5-3 ...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• sloppy no doubt but they won a division game on the road without playing close to their best on offense...we are spoiled by this team imo.

Comment

Well this sucks, I'm back on my way to assstankistan..... Missing the anniversary and wife's birthday, not to mention Turkey day
            sorry to hear that..that sucks big time..stay safe and hopefully u can come home soon.

Comment

• gotta love these boards...they win a road division game on a day where both philly and washington loss, some spolied brats on these boards...Zim can you picture what these fans would do during the 1964-1981 years lol.

Comment

Well this sucks, I'm back on my way to assstankistan..... Missing the anniversary and wife's birthday, not to mention Turkey day
                That bites. I hope you are well compensated. Be safe

Comment

That sucks! Be safe and thank you for your service to our great country!

Comment

• Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
                    Giants/ Cowboys

I'm saying it: the Cowboys beat themselves

this team is so Jekyl and Hyde it's ridiculous. How do they go into these mid-game comas after they establish a lead, especially within the Division?

ugly mother f'n win, and I'm kind of embarassed about it. But yes a Win is a Win and 6-2 is better than 5-3 ...
                    exactly, a win is a win. Plus that was a much needed divisional win, HUGE win!

No doubt some things need to be cleaned up. I want to see more consistency with our run game and more TDs in the redzone.

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                      gotta love these boards...they win a road division game on a day where both philly and washington loss, some spolied brats on these boards...Zim can you picture what these fans would do during the 1964-1981 years lol.
                      Hahahaha... Suicide watch would be in force. I know how spoiled these peeps are, but I hope they remain spoiled and we never suffer thru a period like that ever again.
                      Fugly win. Most definitely this is a game where our opponent can say they beat themselves. hahahaha. Too bad... been there, done that, and I take any W with a thank you and a smile.
                      I hate games like this. Every seasoned Gman fan knew that 23-0 meant nothing/

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                        Hahahaha... Suicide watch would be in force. I know how spoiled these peeps are, but I hope they remain spoiled and we never suffer thru a period like that ever again.
                        Fugly win. Most definitely this is a game where our opponent can say they beat themselves. hahahaha. Too bad... been there, done that, and I take any W with a thank you and a smile.
                        I hate games like this. Every seasoned Gman fan knew that 23-0 meant nothing/
                        Zim, I told my daughter when it was 23-0, that I would not get too overconfident. There was plenty of ball left to play.

I will take the win though! I was a youngen in the 70s, but I am aware, through my father and others from those days, how it was a tough time to be a Giants fan.

And as I have matured, I have come to realize that anytime the Giants play a NFC East divisional foe, it is a battle, records out the window

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                          ... Every seasoned Gman fan knew that 23-0 meant nothing/
                          this

Comment

• Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
                            this
                            Hey GY. I'm south of you right now at camp atterburry learning how to stand in line. What a friggn game yesterday. The O needs to pick it up or we will be hearing again about the mid season slump.

Comment

Hey GY. I'm south of you right now at camp atterburry learning how to stand in line. What a friggn game yesterday. The O needs to pick it up or we will be hearing again about the mid season slump.
                              LOL, reminds of marching... "No, your other left dumb ***..."

I don't know man, this Team is so Jekyl and Hyde at times. And we the fans are crazy. If the D is overly aggressive and a DB gets torched for a TD, everyone's like, "WTF !!! that DB is garbage..."

If the D plays soft zone and the intermediate zone gets lit up or a Back runs for 7 yards, it's like, "WTF !!! Lewis/ Sheridan/ Fewell needs to get fired, he/ they suck..."

(Sheridan and Lewis did suck though)

overall we all knew that the football gods did us no favors with the strength of this year's schedule and let's face it. with every win they get, be it luck or ***-whippin', the NYGs are becoming more and more like the Pats in terms of League-wide jealousy and hate...

Success does that.

Comment

• Yeah. I was reading the bleecher report on who the Giants should start to move to trade. I am glad that our DT's seem to have found themselves. Having Canty back is big.

Comment

Working...
                                X