Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by zimonami View Post
    Bandy... Byron, mjg, GY76... now all's we need is Bansaw!
    Great to see you all.
    Would be sweet going into the bye at 7-2.
    Lost electricity from Monday night to just a little while ago. Thank you for generators. I am looking forward to my first hot shower since Monday morning.
    just got power back today...cold showers suck lol

    Comment


    • you guys are all great, but I cant stand these people on these boards these days srsly..it makes me hate giant fans...I know they are venting and I'm annoyed to but some of these threads are absurd...they are 6-3 and in first, they win next week they will be 7-3 going into a bye, with their tough schedule, thats damn good imo.

      Comment


      • bb 62 told me way back in my beginning here not to let this place get to me its supposed to be fun /entertaining place to talk football and enjoy.....Respectful debates and such...not this calling out stuff we see these days .....Idk Pa bit of a mess here....Glad things are getting better for you on the home front


        edit ...I haven't always done a good job of following his advice but I do try not to get caught up in the negativity this team will learn from today its part of the process one would think
        Last edited by byron; 11-05-2012, 12:07 AM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
          just got power back today...cold showers suck lol
          wow, a long time without. The thing that makes you just grin and bear it is the knowledge of all the people devastated by this.. I lived on the Jersey shore for 16 years, and the horror stories from old friends are brutal to realize. Many will be without power another 10+ days.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
            you guys are all great, but I cant stand these people on these boards these days srsly..it makes me hate giant fans...I know they are venting and I'm annoyed to but some of these threads are absurd...they are 6-3 and in first, they win next week they will be 7-3 going into a bye, with their tough schedule, thats damn good imo.
            its the major factor to why I am on here so infrequently. Know-it-alls, Football gurus and savants, Trolls ...

            there are definitely considerate fans on here no doubt, but whne this Team loses, it gets nasty here. I am at a disadvantage being out of market and this Board plus the Giants podcasts/ ESPN NY podcasts, keep me going...


            NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

            Comment


            • unbelievable..... i will leave it at that

              Comment


              • ugly game vs the Pits (my boss is a Steelers fan, ugh lol)

                Obama back for another 4 huh? hows everyone feeling?


                i may be the reason we lost though.. i watched it on my unlucky tv.. the lucky one, which is like a decade old dont work no mo
                Last edited by bandwgn86; 11-07-2012, 12:15 PM.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by bandwgn86 View Post
                  ugly game vs the Pits (my boss is a Steelers fan, ugh lol)

                  Obama back for another 4 huh? hows everyone feeling?


                  i may be the reason we lost though.. i watched it on my unlucky tv.. the lucky one, which is like a decade old dont work no mo
                  Dang, BW... does that mean we will never win another game?

                  Comment


                  • get that man to Best Buy stat !!!


                    NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

                    Comment


                    • damn, take it look at this demographic of the US http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...LEFTTopStories

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by mjg407 View Post
                        damn, take it look at this demographic of the US http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...LEFTTopStories
                        That's an excellent tool for understanding a lot about what our country is all about. You can quickly see the counties won by Bush in '04, to McCain in '08, to Romney in '12, and there isn't a whole lot of change in counties won.
                        The voices in our major cities make all the difference, yet they encompass just a fraction of our land area. If you only look at the land area that the GOP dominates. they would win in a landslide.

                        Comment


                        • ...well, I'm red and live in blue, blue, blue Chicago, Illinois. You know what? My votes haven't amounted to ****.

                          besides that, what this Nation needs is Politicians who actually give a damn about WE THE PEOPLE and not the almighty dollars...but yeah, that will never happen.


                          NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
                            ...well, I'm red and live in blue, blue, blue Chicago, Illinois. You know what? My votes haven't amounted to ****.

                            besides that, what this Nation needs is Politicians who actually give a damn about WE THE PEOPLE and not the almighty dollars...but yeah, that will never happen.
                            I've suggested a well placed nuclear weapon in D.C. while they are in session... and let's start all over again. Totally clean house. It's our only hope.
                            Then again, when you truly think hard about the intelligence of the people, it's awfully depressing.
                            History repeats itself. Our fall is inevitable, and it's been at the hands of our incompetent, narcissistic (deadly combination of traits) a-holes, that ignoramus' keep empowering.
                            Phew, a mouthful.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                              I've suggested a well placed nuclear weapon in D.C. while they are in session... and let's start all over again. Totally clean house. It's our only hope.
                              Then again, when you truly think hard about the intelligence of the people, it's awfully depressing.
                              History repeats itself. Our fall is inevitable, and it's been at the hands of our incompetent, narcissistic (deadly combination of traits) a-holes, that ignoramus' keep empowering.
                              Phew, a mouthful.
                              Ha... I think a lot like you Zim we need a house cleaning....Hell of it is our law makers are the well off of this country.. I find it hard to believe they are going to do anything that is not in THEIR best interest......like raise taxes on themselves or businesses that they are invested in....etc.....Pretty sad but that's the way I see it... these same people hand pick our choices every 4 years someone who's aligned with their thinking or soe pretty boy....not necessarily someone who cares about getting things right for all Americans.....I see it like this... there are a lot things that can be done to fix whats wrong.. but the will to do so has to be there...# 1 they need to work together and I believe over time it would all come together.......jmho......ah well ...sorry for the rant

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by byron View Post
                                Ha... I think a lot like you Zim we need a house cleaning....Hell of it is our law makers are the well off of this country.. I find it hard to believe they are going to do anything that is not in THEIR best interest......like raise taxes on themselves or businesses that they are invested in....etc.....Pretty sad but that's the way I see it... these same people hand pick our choices every 4 years someone who's aligned with their thinking or soe pretty boy....not necessarily someone who cares about getting things right for all Americans.....I see it like this... there are a lot things that can be done to fix whats wrong.. but the will to do so has to be there...# 1 they need to work together and I believe over time it would all come together.......jmho......ah well ...sorry for the rant
                                Right, B... somewhere along the line they need to work together, for the country's good. They've got enough for themselves... retirement for life after 1 term, primo med benefits that the common man can't get. Junket vacations for free. When will they be satisfied and work for us? These days they automatically oppose anything proposed by the other party. It's ludicrous.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X