No announcement yet.

Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The fact is, ole Mitt was right when he said 47%, and that number will continue to grow, and I don't see how a Red candidate can win. Everyone wants a free ride no matter what the consequences.

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Well getting back on "topic," all we can do is our best to provide for our Families, raise our children with ethics and morals as we know them to be AND not teach them to pander to every special-interest group that comes along.

the Eagle has two wings...BOTH wings must work TOGETHER, in TANDEM in order for the bird to fly.

a grounded bird is prey for our Enemies.

the People have "chosen," we must move forward for our Families sakes...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• What are you guys doing for the game this Sunday? meaning where are you watching it?

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
          What are you guys doing for the game this Sunday? meaning where are you watching it?
          Probably with my son and sitting in my favorite chair, nervous... praying that the football gods smile on us.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
            Probably with my son and sitting in my favorite chair, nervous... praying that the football gods smile on us.
            I watch with my friend and his dad usually..they have a 50 inch flat screen upstairs but we always watch in the basement on the old big tv...old habits you know? lol

Comment

• i sit in the same spot every game, and deny a beer when offered the first time, wait until the first giants first down to accept one.

Comment

• biz as usual...Church in the morning, then hopefully the game. If the bears or some NFCN game take place on the tube, then Giants cast on the official website for me. ("old school" but it's what I got to do.)

Though I think with the bengals being an AFC team I can catch the game on CBS here in chicago.

Comment

• Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
                  biz as usual...Church in the morning, then hopefully the game. If the bears or some NFCN game take place on the tube, then Giants cast on the official website for me. ("old school" but it's what I got to do.)

Though I think with the bengals being an AFC team I can catch the game on CBS here in chicago.
                  thats a real fan

Comment

• i gotta watch on my phone cause ill be stuck at work...blue dots on phone..blows

Comment

• where is bandy? he has been mia for too long

Comment

• lot of "old faces" didn't take to the new message board format, the trolls, the know-it-alls, etc.

the lunacy of so many over a L makes things real tight around here as well. Plus I'm sure many have "real-world" concerns as well.

Comment

lot of "old faces" didn't take to the new message board format, the trolls, the know-it-alls, etc.

the lunacy of so many over a L makes things real tight around here as well. Plus I'm sure many have "real-world" concerns as well.
                          true that, true that, I know jmike couldnt log in..miss her take, she was a great fan, knew her **** as well, best draft breakdown of anybody on here, she called what we would do in 2010 each pick

Comment

• she was a classic fan her and her "oy vey's" but she couldn't stand the suicide watch brigade for nothing. what ever happend to CTLady too? She knew her **** as well.

Comment

she was a classic fan her and her "oy vey's" but she couldn't stand the suicide watch brigade for nothing. what ever happend to CTLady too? She knew her **** as well.
                              idk..big loss to these boards imo but Jmike could break a draft and safety play like no other...could also bust chops with the best of them

Comment

biz as usual...Church in the morning, then hopefully the game. If the bears or some NFCN game take place on the tube, then Giants cast on the official website for me. ("old school" but it's what I got to do.)

looks like Fox is carrying it up here once in awhile I don't get a game and I hit the streams which can be a big pain as the move or get shut down ...

Comment

Working...
                                X