Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
    What are you guys doing for the game this Sunday? meaning where are you watching it?
    If I'm lucky they may show it on AFN here in Krapkanistan. I'm flying days so it most likely will be on either right when i get up or in the middle of the night. So.... you all need to cheer for me....

Comment

• Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
      biz as usual...Church in the morning, then hopefully the game. If the bears or some NFCN game take place on the tube, then Giants cast on the official website for me. ("old school" but it's what I got to do.)

Though I think with the bengals being an AFC team I can catch the game on CBS here in chicago.
      that is why since I moved to CA (and joined these boards) I've been a DirectTV customer. I would have to slit my wrists having to watch the Raiders and Niners every week

Comment

• ....shameless plug. unfortunato for me Di-TV is not in the budget

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• oh my XXXXX !!!

I am glad it's the Bye these guys need it. call it what it is. we suck right now. period. I'm not even depressed, just real angry. I hate attacking coaches and what not but what does Dr Jekyl need in order to stay on Mr. Hyde mode?

What is it about the Coughlin second-half season swoons?

Comment

• What the heck? Getting blown out by the Begals? Man Eli is off right now. Lack of confidence? No fire? The D, what D? We had been all complaining that the D and O couldn't both perform in the same game, well we got it.. They both sucked. Mid year collapse again.

Happy Veterans Day GY thank you for your service to this country.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjg407 View Post
              What the heck? Getting blown out by the Begals? Man Eli is off right now. Lack of confidence? No fire? The D, what D? We had been all complaining that the D and O couldn't both perform in the same game, well we got it.. They both sucked. Mid year collapse again.

ty u both for ur service...miserable game today..Im not even going to watch football next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                ty u both for ur service...miserable game today..Im not even going to watch football next week.
                Amen... Thank you gy and mjg...
                I agree, alentown... no foosball for me nex week. We all need a break.
                Nicks looking healthier was the only positive.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                  Dang, BW... does that mean we will never win another game?
                  Lose to the bungholes!

Jesus I need to get this tv fixed.. I don't know if anyone even fixes these types anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by bandwgn86 View Post
                    Lose to the bungholes!

Jesus I need to get this tv fixed.. I don't know if anyone even fixes these types anymore.
                    Bury it

Comment

• Originally posted by mjg407 View Post
                      What the heck? Getting blown out by the Begals? Man Eli is off right now. Lack of confidence? No fire? The D, what D? We had been all complaining that the D and O couldn't both perform in the same game, well we got it.. They both sucked. Mid year collapse again.

I don't even deserve that, I and many others are grateful to you and those still in those **** boxes downrange. Trust no one but your own and get the hell out of there !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bandwgn86 View Post
                        Lose to the bungholes!

tijme to go to Best Buy or the Canuck's version of ...

Ponder this my friends if we are counting the PRE SEASON, and I am, they have played: 14 games straight.

14 games with no BYE up until now. Physically, mentally they are/ were in SERIOUS NEED of a break.

During this time I hope they can shore up a Perry Sheridan Lewis defense that leaks like a cheap diaper and the O?

bench 66, he's not immortal, split more time between 44 and 35 and rediscover BALANCED football...how else could the playaction pass work IF that's what KG and Eli want is to deep strike every game?

Reminds me of a baseball team that only wants to hit Homeruns, but more so when the batter wants to hit a 5 run homer with no one on base. (think about it)

Again THANK YOU to all who have served be it Army, Marines, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard and yes I am extending this to the First Responders, EMT, Fire, Law Enforcement as well !!! [B]

Comment

• Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
                          I don't even deserve that, I and many others are grateful to you and those still in those **** boxes downrange. Trust no one but your own and get the hell out of there !!!!
                          Nope you served my friend. And now I'm just a ******* contractor, not even worthy (or at least that is how we are treated sometimes over here by our customers).

Comment

• Doesn't change what you did for us all... take my thanks and let's leave it at that. [B]

Comment

• Good for ****ey winning the Cy Young.NL

Bandy... how about... you now gots Reyes?

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                                Good for ****ey winning the Cy Young.NL

Bandy... how about... you now gots Reyes?
                                he's got a great arm in Buehrle...I long wanted him in Pinstripes. Reyes is a NL guy, I predict he does nothing up North.

I feel bad for Tebow. He never was a NFL QB, but the abuse, disgrace and humiliation of being a NY Jet has been really gut-wrenching and I feel bad for the guy. I really do.

Comment

Working...
                                X