Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by zimonami View Post
    Good for ****ey winning the Cy Young.NL

    Bandy... how about... you now gots Reyes?
    how about dem Jays eh? signing Melky too..chumps or champs in 2013 imo..

    LV has the odds of the Jays winning the WS at 100-1 and now they are 11-1.. lol




    PS i'm in the process of finding a new good luck tv.. yes GY we have a best buy up here.. my plan is find a tv selling place watch all the Giants game on the floor model tv's.. if we win.. buy one.. if we dont find another tv selling place next week

    Comment


    • Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
      he's got a great arm in Buehrle...I long wanted him in Pinstripes. Reyes is a NL guy, I predict he does nothing up North.

      I feel bad for Tebow. He never was a NFL QB, but the abuse, disgrace and humiliation of being a NY Jet has been really gut-wrenching and I feel bad for the guy. I really do.
      i dont think Tebow can even be a decent CFL qb. he's got the legs for it for sure..

      Comment


      • i know i havent been on here as much as i should but has Sec 105 been on at all?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by bandwgn86 View Post
          i know i havent been on here as much as i should but has Sec 105 been on at all?
          no...kind of sad how all of you are just drifting away.


          NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

          Comment


          • well good news bad news. I've convinced my overlords to let me leave here on the 4th of Dec to help the wife out at home. Bad news is their idea of a minimum of 30 days at home is to ship me back out again on the 2nd of Jan.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by mjg407 View Post
              well good news bad news. I've convinced my overlords to let me leave here on the 4th of Dec to help the wife out at home. Bad news is their idea of a minimum of 30 days at home is to ship me back out again on the 2nd of Jan.
              Seems like a recurring nightmare. You'll be home for Christmas and New Years.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by bandwgn86 View Post
                i know i havent been on here as much as i should but has Sec 105 been on at all?
                Nope... haven't seen SEC in months.
                Bummer.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by mjg407 View Post
                  well good news bad news. I've convinced my overlords to let me leave here on the 4th of Dec to help the wife out at home. Bad news is their idea of a minimum of 30 days at home is to ship me back out again on the 2nd of Jan.
                  Wow. Sorry man.


                  NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                    Nope... haven't seen SEC in months.
                    Bummer.
                    miss sec too, along with jmike...hey bandy you gotta be pumped about ur jays...Johnson,Buherle,Romero,Morrow, and Happ..if they stay healthy they will be as good as it gets imo...Reyes when healthy at the top of that order gives yankee fans nightmares...health will be the only question mark for your team imo.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                      Seems like a recurring nightmare. You'll be home for Christmas and New Years.
                      yea man..I hope and pray ur home, thanks again for ur service.

                      Comment


                      • hey GY how bout those knicks! Love having Felton back

                        Comment


                        • Lehigh beat Lafayette..the college where I played, go mountain hawks...one of the oldest rivals in college football history.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                            hey GY how bout those knicks! Love having Felton back
                            Felton loves playing for the Knicks, and it shows.

                            I am curious how Iman and Amar'e will fold back into the chemistry. Iman's D and energy will be terrific. If Amar'e can buy into being a bench guy, aka swallow his pride, we may have one of the toughest, gritty defense-minded unit in the League this year.

                            we all knew we weren't going to remain undefeated for long. (we're Giants fans after all...)


                            NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
                              Felton loves playing for the Knicks, and it shows.

                              I am curious how Iman and Amar'e will fold back into the chemistry. Iman's D and energy will be terrific. If Amar'e can buy into being a bench guy, aka swallow his pride, we may have one of the toughest, gritty defense-minded unit in the League this year.

                              we all knew we weren't going to remain undefeated for long. (we're Giants fans after all...)
                              Just beat Indy.
                              Defense is what separates the men from the boys. It's hard for me, having been weened on the late 60's, early 70's Knicks, to condone what is usually called 'Defense' in today's NBA. The best Ewing days were enjoyed mostly for the D, with Oak. Now that these Knicks are playing D, they're much more fun for me to watch.and appreciate.

                              Comment


                              • times have changed eh Mr. Zim ? For B-ball and Football, perhaps Hockey too.

                                At one time, hard-nose D meant getting your nose stuck in there and putting in some work. Now and days you'll end up getting Called for a Foul, Flagrant or otherwise /Tech'd, Personal Foul and possibly Fined or sent to the Box ...


                                NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X