Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I read that in Vegas you can pay something like 10 grand to play Michael Jordan one on one....I feel that I could post him up with my 6'1 frame.

    Comment


    • I just realized that no adult male should ever use a smiley face when posting..

      Comment


      • have a good thanksgiving everyone

        Comment


        • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
          have a good thanksgiving everyone
          same to you and yours...8-1 baby !

          If they can pull off some W's against quality squads, we might have something. Tomorrow is winnable, no Dirk and our guys didn't crack the 30 minute mark.


          NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

          Comment


          • Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
            same to you and yours...8-1 baby !

            If they can pull off some W's against quality squads, we might have something. Tomorrow is winnable, no Dirk and our guys didn't crack the 30 minute mark.
            8-1 Is it real? Or, is it Memorex?
            If they go 36-37 in their 73 remaining games, they'll be 44-38. Before the season started I would have settled for that. Now, the prospects seem better... 50-32?

            Happy Thanksgiving to all, and be careful out there on the roads.

            Comment


            • reign it in Mr. Zim lol, a winning season and at least 2nd round of play offs would be nice...it's hard for me not to use my NYG Goggles in all things NY Sports.

              but Happy Turkey day to you and yours as well !!! [B]

              A safe and happy Holiday to all AGfHC participants !!!


              NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

              Comment


              • Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
                reign it in Mr. Zim lol, a winning season and at least 2nd round of play offs would be nice...it's hard for me not to use my NYG Goggles in all things NY Sports.

                but Happy Turkey day to you and yours as well !!! [B]

                A safe and happy Holiday to all AGfHC participants !!!
                Happy Turkey day to my friends down south..

                i heard Texas wants to quit the USA.. how bout a trade.. Quebec for Texas? deal?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by bandwgn86 View Post
                  Happy Turkey day to my friends down south..

                  i heard Texas wants to quit the USA.. how bout a trade.. Quebec for Texas? deal?
                  I'll take Texas any day.
                  You can keep Montreal, although Texas could be your Alaska... totally disconnected from the US, but part of it.
                  Texas, part of Canada??? Hmmm. Maybe you're on to something there. It could be Canada's designated winter destination.. Then you could create your own pipeline across the US and pump some of that Texas oil up to Canada.
                  Montreal is up there, already connected to New York... convenient. But, what do they have to offer, besides an obnoxious refusal to adopt English?

                  Comment


                  • Ill take the Texas for Montreal deal. I heard Montreal is badass. Bandy your jays are loaded this year. If they stay healthy it's gonna be trouble for the rest of the al east. Reyes is a punk though

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
                      same to you and yours...8-1 baby !If they can pull off some W's against quality squads, we might have something. Tomorrow is winnable, no Dirk and our guys didn't crack the 30 minute mark.
                      They are playing defense in the garden for the first time in about 13 years

                      Comment


                      • happy thanksgiving all!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                          But, what do they have to offer, besides an obnoxious refusal to adopt English?
                          So I'd have to up the ante than.. We'll throw in the Newfies than?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                            Ill take the Texas for Montreal deal. I heard Montreal is badass. Bandy your jays are loaded this year. If they stay healthy it's gonna be trouble for the rest of the al east. Reyes is a punk though
                            the Jays payroll has almost doubled from last year.. I don't think they are going to keep this team as it is now.. They'll flip the new guys for prospects.. It's the BlueJays way

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by bandwgn86 View Post
                              the Jays payroll has almost doubled from last year.. I don't think they are going to keep this team as it is now.. They'll flip the new guys for prospects.. It's the BlueJays way
                              wow... that would be discouraging after they've gone and built a real contender.
                              Throwing in the Newfies is a nice gesteure... Prince Edward Island, too? We'll rename it King Obama Island

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by mjg407 View Post
                                happy thanksgiving all!
                                Happy Turkey Day !!! (and ham and stuffing and sweet potatoes and ...)


                                Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                                ... Prince Edward Island, too? We'll rename it King Obama Island
                                ugh


                                NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X