Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by zimonami View Post
    BANSAW!!!
    W***zzzzzup????
    Hope you're doing well.
    C'mon back a little more often. Your wry insight is missed.
    ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUP

    doin alright
    hope y'all had a Happy Thanksgiving

    GO GIANTS !!!

    Comment


    • Hi Ban you have been missed...hope you are well sir.


      NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

      Comment


      • holy crap.. BANSAW?!

        well its official, imma jinx. couldnt watch the Giants yesterday, and they crush

        not sure whats more painful tbh, not being able to watch GMen or watching the freakin Argos win the Grey Cup?

        picture buying Super Bowl Tickets and watching the Eagles win.. throw up yet?

        Comment


        • great win last night...all the talk about how great Kiwi, Blackburn, and Rolle were and don;t get me wrong they were but the way they played had a lot to do with KP being back. He allowed everyone else in that secondary to do their thing, he is the unsung hero of that defense...really great to have him back there again.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
            great win last night...all the talk about how great Kiwi, Blackburn, and Rolle were and don;t get me wrong they were but the way they played had a lot to do with KP being back. He allowed everyone else in that secondary to do their thing, he is the unsung hero of that defense...really great to have him back there again.
            I thought the same thing. He's got their back and will be where he needs to be, and they know it...

            Comment


            • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
              great win last night...all the talk about how great Kiwi, Blackburn, and Rolle were and don;t get me wrong they were but the way they played had a lot to do with KP being back. He allowed everyone else in that secondary to do their thing, he is the unsung hero of that defense...really great to have him back there again.
              I did have a dream about KP coaching me up, but let's not overlook that Ohio boy...not flashy but definitely the lunch pail type !


              NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

              Comment


              • Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
                I did have a dream about KP coaching me up, but let's not overlook that Ohio boy...not flashy but definitely the lunch pail type !
                lol..I assume you're talking about Chase Blackburn, he was great, so was Kiwi, I have dreams about the Giants all the time too, but a lot of them revolve around Kate Mara.

                Comment


                • giggity!!!

                  Comment


                  • I was able to catch a bit of the first and all of the 2nd half. (Wife kept me up to date with texts for most of what I missed). Great game. I'm happiest that Killdrive ran the ball and didn't try to throw all the time.

                    With Brown out, any bruising backs available on the free agent market?

                    Seven days....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by mjg407 View Post
                      I was able to catch a bit of the first and all of the 2nd half. (Wife kept me up to date with texts for most of what I missed). Great game. I'm happiest that Killdrive ran the ball and didn't try to throw all the time.

                      With Brown out, any bruising backs available on the free agent market?

                      Seven days....
                      slim pickings on the free agent market...looks like the kid Wilson will get his chance...I would gather we will use Darrel Scott as a 3rd back, he should know the offense in his 2nd year, better than someone off the street anyway.

                      Comment


                      • Problem with Scott is he's average at best. Yes he has Home Run speed, but outside that the Terp is basic.

                        I feel bad for Andre though...tough, tough loss. Pickings are slim like Alentown said.


                        NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                          slim pickings on the free agent market...looks like the kid Wilson will get his chance...I would gather we will use Darrel Scott as a 3rd back, he should know the offense in his 2nd year, better than someone off the street anyway.
                          We might just want someone as....insurance. Bradshaw has durability issues (love the kid and his heart) but he does have issues. Not sure about Darrel. Heard the Gmen might be trying out Ryan Grant.
                          MJG out

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by mjg407 View Post
                            We might just want someone as....insurance. Bradshaw has durability issues (love the kid and his heart) but he does have issues. Not sure about Darrel. Heard the Gmen might be trying out Ryan Grant.
                            MJG out
                            Just remembered Scott is on IR..so he isn't an option...I don't like the two guys we just brought in today but its slim pickings

                            Comment


                            • Ryan Torain makes some sense, a bigger back and played for the skins so.....when did Scott go on IR?

                              Comment


                              • they had to fill the spots but neither guy moves me... Torain has some potential but he was injury-prone too.


                                NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X