Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • As long as he can make 4-5 games that's all we should need. Maybe we can see why Wilson was a 1st rd pick on Monday.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by mjg407 View Post
      As long as he can make 4-5 games that's all we should need. Maybe we can see why Wilson was a 1st rd pick on Monday.
      I really hope so with Wilson..I think if this kid could just learn his blitz pick ups, which is hard, I get that, he can be just what the Doctor ordered.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by mjg407 View Post
        Ryan Torain makes some sense, a bigger back and played for the skins so.....when did Scott go on IR?
        Early in the season...can't believe I forgot that, my mistake.

        Comment


        • I'm just not enthusiastic about either new guy...this late in the season we all knew that pickings were going to be slim, but this ****'s a famine.


          NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

          Comment


          • Back in 2007 Bradshaw stepped up and played well as a rook at the end of the year. Time for Wilson to earn his stripes.

            Comment


            • The more I recall the Doug Martin theft the more I wonder if Reese and Company haven't had to put a spin on the David Wilson pick?

              The kid shows us sparks and his return game is one of the best we had in years, but the immeadiate impact that Martin is having for the Butt-aneers is apparent.

              Still I'm no pro sport team GM so I'll leave the experts to do their job.

              Frankly I wish Brown didn't get hurt at all especially this late in the season.


              NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

              Comment


              • Stupid Redskins..i don't have emoticons to post but just imagine a super angry one.

                Can we get a rumor started on twitter that Coughlin's job is on the line to get this team motivated again..

                Comment


                • holding, intentional grounding and false starts did us no favors.

                  crowd noise and FGs over TDs did us no favors.

                  I hate RG, I really do. (I hated Mike Jordan too for what it's worth)


                  NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
                    holding, intentional grounding and false starts did us no favors.

                    crowd noise and FGs over TDs did us no favors.

                    I hate RG, I really do. (I hated Mike Jordan too for what it's worth)
                    i thought I found my good luck tv. My 4 year old's tv.. Im kinda glad that it's not due to it being a 17 inch screen and they look like ants.

                    Comment


                    • lol you're nuts.

                      go to Best Buy or Abt and get that 40" or more post haste


                      NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by bandwgn86 View Post
                        i thought I found my good luck tv. My 4 year old's tv.. Im kinda glad that it's not due to it being a 17 inch screen and they look like ants.
                        lol

                        Comment


                        • GY, how about the knicks last night? Without Melo too...that team loves to gun..Felton is my new favorite player...Best team in the east rite now?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                            GY, how about the knicks last night? Without Melo too...that team loves to gun..Felton is my new favorite player...Best team in the east rite now?
                            I'm going to spend the season waiting for the bubble to burst, It's been too many years since we had a team to feel proud of... nearly 15-20 years of bad BB, similar to the Giant drought. I'll be ecstatic if they make the East Finals.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                              I'm going to spend the season waiting for the bubble to burst, It's been too many years since we had a team to feel proud of... nearly 15-20 years of bad BB, similar to the Giant drought. I'll be ecstatic if they make the East Finals.
                              Hell just get to the 2nd round of playoffs for starters...I am timid to say the best in the east, but thrashing the cHeat twice now feels good.

                              Still there's Beantown and yes BK, though I'm happy for the Borough overall !

                              edit:

                              Youk in Pinstripes? I mean I warmed up to Johnny Damon but I hate, hate, hate Youkilis despite he and I sharing the same first name
                              Last edited by giantyankee1976; 12-07-2012, 09:30 PM.


                              NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

                              Comment


                              • nice win..I know we put up 52 and special teams were great but I have some concerns moving forward...the defense can not stop the run this year, and no pass rush again this week...also I feel they are too vertical on offense...wish we were better in the short passing game...but all things considered we got payback on that team from last year and I still feel when we bring our A- game, there is nobody better...gotta win 2 of these next 3...Im nervous, but once again this team has allowed us to be still watching important game down to the last week of the season. I personally do not take that for granted.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X