Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Can't believe you guys don't want to watch the playoffs. I'm watching every game.
    Honestly,, I really want to see Peyton vs.Brady in the AFC championship game. That's going to be an epic battle.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Can't believe you guys don't want to watch the playoffs. I'm watching every game.
      Honestly,, I really want to see Peyton vs.Brady in the AFC championship game. That's going to be an epic battle.
      I'll watch, with half an eye. I don't even mind Washington winning... it's been a long time for them and RG3 is no overbearing ahole prima donna, like Cam, so I don't begrudge him.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by zimonami View Post
        I'll watch, with half an eye. I don't even mind Washington winning... it's been a long time for them and RG3 is no overbearing ahole prima donna, like Cam, so I don't begrudge him.
        kinda the same but I don't and won't cheer the Skins ever...hate runs deep.

        Peyton and the Broncos winning would be an ultimate F you to Irsay and the Colts.

        Peyton beating the Colts to get there? Priceless.

        But all this is tempered by the fact that I never liked the Broncos and can't see me liking them now just because of Peyton.

        So with no dogs or puppies in this fight (et. Vick,) I basically tap out of any real care or concern for this year's post-season.

        most likely: Packers/ Niners v. Broncos/ Patriots

        maybe the Ravens get in there but with Flacco who knows...
        Last edited by giantyankee1976; 01-06-2013, 07:40 AM.


        NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

        Comment


        • After sleeping on it and responding in another Thread this morning:

          What if Jimmy and Johnny square off in the Super Bowl?

          I think I'd watched that and root the Ravens...even though I am a bitter after that SB ***-kicking they put on us in XXXV.

          Also the NHL is back ???

          http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/06/us/nhl...eal/index.html


          NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

          Comment


          • Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
            After sleeping on it and responding in another Thread this morning:

            What if Jimmy and Johnny square off in the Super Bowl?

            I think I'd watched that and root the Ravens...even though I am a bitter after that SB ***-kicking they put on us in XXXV.

            Also the NHL is back ???

            http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/06/us/nhl...eal/index.html


            What a nightmare it would be to have to watch the whole "Ooooh! Twin brothers coaching against in each other in Super Bowl.......brother vs, brother!" Ugh I'm getting a bit pukey just thinking about it.

            Comment


            • one step closer?

              LOL

              Ravens beat the breaks off the Colts, and so far the Hawks look a little bed***led by Alfi Morris and RGP ...


              NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                What a nightmare it would be to have to watch the whole "Ooooh! Twin brothers coaching against in each other in Super Bowl.......brother vs, brother!" Ugh I'm getting a bit pukey just thinking about it.
                lol...that would be tough to take...Im biased because Im a giant fan, so it wouldnt be as bad for me but can you picture a manning vs manning super bowl? How about those two weeks leading up to the game

                Comment


                • hello all. hope everyone had happy holidays

                  didnt watch a single game this weekend. none of those games interested me really.

                  did anyone watch USA beat the bejesus out of Canada in the under 20. congrats on the gold.

                  anywho..just sitting around being bored waiting on MLB to start.

                  also, shedding a tear as my local football stadium gets demolished

                  Comment


                  • I started too but lost interest...good story for the young guys though.


                    NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

                    Comment


                    • ****'s harsh....f'n SEC ...


                      c'mon Irish find the want-to


                      NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
                        I started too but lost interest...good story for the young guys though.
                        Didn't watch. I wasn't about to get up at 4am. I got a 4 year old that's a sparkplug, I need all the sleep I can get. Lol

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by bandwgn86 View Post
                          Didn't watch. I wasn't about to get up at 4am. I got a 4 year old that's a sparkplug, I need all the sleep I can get. Lol
                          Love that, Bandy... enjoy watching him grow. It goes too fast. Mine 2 boys are 44 and 40. hahahaha. Older than you are now. You can call me Pops. My sons call me Pa-man

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                            Love that, Bandy... enjoy watching him grow. It goes too fast. Mine 2 boys are 44 and 40. hahahaha. Older than you are now. You can call me Pops. My sons call me Pa-man
                            wow Pops, those arent boys and yah they are older than me by a few years lol..

                            i like Pa-man, cuz its true, you are the man

                            Comment


                            • im not a draft guy.. prefer bottled beer badda boom.. is there any bone crushing nasty DT in the first round close to our pick?

                              i swear im asking this question every year?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by bandwgn86 View Post
                                im not a draft guy.. prefer bottled beer badda boom.. is there any bone crushing nasty DT in the first round close to our pick?

                                i swear I'm asking this question every year?
                                And I ask about a stud LB. Hard for me to forget our roots as one of the teams with the best LB corp, and that started in the late 70's with Carson, VanPelt, and Kelley... and we continued that excellence at LB until about the end of Armstead's tenure. Pierce was very good, and smart, but not the bone cruncher that I coveted. What we have now is average, at best in both coverage and run support.
                                Last edited by zimonami; 01-09-2013, 07:35 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X