Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you're both nuts

we need young beast O-Linemen (Tackle and Guard for the left side) and a Corner to replace Webster and/ or possibly TT...

then a LB, Powerback and maybe a TE if we see Bennett walk, which would be incredibly dumb if it happened.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
      you're both nuts

we need young beast O-Linemen (Tackle and Guard for the left side) and a Corner to replace Webster and/ or possibly TT...

then a LB, Powerback and maybe a TE if we see Bennett walk, which would be incredibly dumb if it happened.
      It pains me, but I know you're right. We ain't going nowhere without a better OLine. It is horrible right now... worse that our average LB's. The worst I've seen since the late 70's when they started to assemble our SBXXI line

Comment

• as a former Tailback/ I-Back all I can say is you ain't **** without a O-Line.

I believe in them, they are the backbone, same with the D-Line...as much as we love sexy, skill-position Picks or Acqusitions, we all know that we need big nasty Bart Oates, Bob Kratch, Jumbo Elliot, Shaun O'Hara, Diehl, Kareem in their hey-day-type Linemen.

Break your face. eat your puppies type linemen...

Comment

you're both nuts

And maybe a WR, Nicks is always injured... Man we need a lot.

Comment

as a former Tailback/ I-Back all I can say is you ain't **** without a O-Line.

I believe in them, they are the backbone, same with the D-Line...as much as we love sexy, skill-position Picks or Acqusitions, we all know that we need big nasty Bart Oates, Bob Kratch, Jumbo Elliot, Shaun O'Hara, Diehl, Kareem in their hey-day-type Linemen.

Break your face. eat your puppies type linemen...
            Can we move up the draft if there's one that eats kittens. Now that's nasty

Comment

• I don't know about WR, BW. I'd rather see Cruz, Randle, Hixon, Jernigan, Barden, etc. and make do.
              We need an O Lineman that we know we can behind on 3rd and 2. We have no one now. It's very sad.
              And, you're right, too, that we need a lot. We won't find this all in the draft... we nneed Reese to get some quality depth in FA.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                I don't know about WR, BW. I'd rather see Cruz, Randle, Hixon, Jernigan, Barden, etc. and make do.
                We need an O Lineman that we know we can behind on 3rd and 2. We have no one now. It's very sad.
                And, you're right, too, that we need a lot. We won't find this all in the draft... we nneed Reese to get some quality depth in FA.
                I'd rather not either. Although I don't have the confidence you do in that group.

Other than qb and maybe rb are we set at another position?

Comment

• yeah we can sit pat with our Wideout group as is. The O-Line in my mind, is a Priority, then the Secondary...

Comment

• OL may be a pri, but I'm not sure it's not higher than DB. KP is in a contract year, and quite frankly, I don't want to see another TT episode where a guy doesn't play a down (don't get me wrong, I'm a big KP fan). It will be interesting to see how the kid does that we drafted last year at Guard.

Not sure who to root for now that the Pack was and PeyPey were eliminated. I do hate the 49r fans. So I have someone to root against.

Comment

• thr Ravens (shivers from the year 2000) and Seahawks all I have left

Comment

• wow bump.. had to go onto the second page to find this thread.. not cool

things i have learned recently

Hoffa is buried in Suburban Detroit.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1240294

USA does not have enough in the budget this year for a Death Star

http://www.latimes.com/news/science/...tory?track=rss

you guys have all the coolest news lol

Comment

thr Ravens (shivers from the year 2000) and Seahawks all I have left
                          "**** the Raven" to quote Edgar Allen Poe

i'd be ok with the Pats winning one, they've been good sports against us lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bandwgn86 View Post
                            "**** the Raven" to quote Edgar Allen Poe

i'd be ok with the Pats winning one, they've been good sports against us lol
                            I dunno, kinda sick of seeing the Pats all the time...reminds me of when I was kid and it was the Niners, than the Cowboys later on. (yuck)

Comment

yeah we can sit pat with our Wideout group as is. The O-Line in my mind, is a Priority, then the Secondary...
                              agreed corner is top priority imo..webby showed his age and you saw how bad some of the back ups were, we may have a slot corner in Hosley, we need a guy to play opposite of Prince for the future, DE is 1a imo...Oline should be addressed in the 2nd or 3rd.

Comment

• Manti T'eo... what a mess.

Armstrong, what an *** hole

Comment

Working...
                                X