Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]sorry for the absence last night. i had one wild f'n night. lol. let's just say i cant remember after 8 pm and i got home around 2. lol. but idk if ill be on here for long right now. im feelin a little out of it still and i think im going out again soon. lol.

so, hows things?
    [/quote]

haha I'm jealous....not much here...so it'd probably be a good time to get some carbs in you
    and soak up all that alcohol.....
    [/quote]
    hahaha. you a deffinatley right. i woke up at like 10 and i was still drunk. i went into the shower and it helped but im still a little tipsy. it's wierd, i weigh 155 but i can handle like 14 beers. i had around there last night i think, im not sure. lol

Comment

*** The 10 Membership Guidelines for a Troll-Free Zone ***

1) Participation throughout the week is necessary. (every hour of everyday is not necessary,
      but make yourself noticed)

2) Members on the staff must have the appropriate avatar that describes your position.
      a) avatar image should reflect your position, but not mandatory.

3) If a member gets promoted, that member is now in charge of finding a suitable replacement.
      a) Member cannot be promoted without suitable replacement.

4) Members must take part of Frutepye's Weekly Bragging Rights Pool.

5) Throughout the week after each game, members are to talk about the game coming from
      their positional perspective. This helps reinforce their knowledge of football.

6) Members who have not participated in atleast 2 games will be fired.

7) If any coach is replaced/fired(in real life), then the member that holds that position must turn
      in their avatar and a replacement will be made.

8) Coaches with assistants have the authority to release them and find a replacement.

9) No talking of politics and/or religion. The only acceptable religion is football.

10) No spamming of any kind of this thread. Quality of posters is key, not quantity.

This is the only place you will find Giants Cheerleaders! There are 6 total.
      Each cheerleader will spell G . I . A . N . T . S

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]
        hahaha. you a deffinatley right. i woke up at like 10 and i was still drunk. i went into the shower and it helped but im still a little tipsy. it's wierd, i weigh 155 but i can handle like 14 beers. i had around there last night i think, im not sure. lol
        [/quote]

Yeah I'm pretty good with drinks myself. I could handle about 10 beers and I'm about 145. Although at my age I'm better off getting straight to the point and having hard liquor and then just a coupple of beers afterwards....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]
          [/quote]

Yeah I'm pretty good with drinks myself. I could handle about 10 beers and I'm about 145. Although at my age I'm better off getting straight to the point and having hard liquor and then just a coupple of beers afterwards....
          [/quote]
          Yeah im 21 and weigh 215, i can punish the beers off but it takes way to many to get drunk, i enjoy a few to relax and have a quiet night but if im out on a mad one straight on the vodka!!
          Oh hi everyone!!!

Comment

[quote user="kkr"]
            Yeah im 21 and weigh 215, i can punish the beers off but it takes way to many to get drunk, i enjoy a few to relax and have a quiet night but if im out on a mad one straight on the vodka!!
            Oh hi everyone!!![/quote]

Agreed, no sense in getting belly fat and drinking too many beers. That's why I like to get
            straight to the point.

And hello...it's a slow saturday..

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Latest List.

HC - AG
              Assistant HC - Chopper
              Linebackers - Pierce 58
              Secondary-Safeties - KKR
              Secondary-Corners - shotcalla39
              Defensive Quality Control - Andyeyebrows
              Offensive Coordinator - Frutepye
              Offensive Line - UK-Giantsfan
              Assistant Offensive Line - Gigantoir
              Quarterbacks Coach - Bleu
              Running Backs - Youknowitstrue
              Tight Ends - B-Jac 27 NYG
              Wide Receivers - gibril28wilson
              Equipment Manager - DutchGMenFan
              Special Teams Coordinator - Cheese_cake
              <FONT color=#ff0000>Assistant Special Teams Coordinator - OPEN
              Strength &amp; Conditioning Coach - OPEN
              Assistant Strength &amp; Conditioning Coach - OPEN
              Offensive Quality Control - OPEN
              Defensive Line - OPEN
              Defensive Coordinator - Coheedandcambria &lt;---Hot Seat</FONT>

Cheerleader #1 - JerseyGiant21
              Cheerleader #2 - Swissy Girl
              Cheerleader #3 - Meggie4754
              <FONT color=#ff0000>Cheerleader #4 - Open
              Cheerleader #5 - Open
              Cheerleader #6 - Open</FONT>

Cheerleaders 1-6 will spell - G I A N T S

<FONT color=#ff0000>Waterboy - PENDING</FONT>
              Beat Reporter - BigBlueReview[/quote]</P>

</P>

SOME NEWBIE TOOK THE O-LINE!?!?!?!?! YOU KNEW WELL THAT I WANTED THAT POSITION!!!!!!!!!!! *Sighs* okay, I'm over it now that I let my anger out.</P>

Comment

But D-line is very tempting....

Comment

[quote user="Gigantoir"]

SOME NEWBIE TOOK THE O-LINE!?!?!?!?! YOU KNEW WELL THAT I WANTED THAT POSITION!!!!!!!!!!! *Sighs* okay, I'm over it now that I let my anger out.</p>[/quote]

He's not a newbie, he was the original OL coach. I messed up on the last couple of updates and didn't have him in there....he hasn't participated because he was here in the states. He's now back in the UK...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Gigantoir"]

SOME NEWBIE TOOK THE O-LINE!?!?!?!?! YOU KNEW WELL THAT I WANTED THAT POSITION!!!!!!!!!!! *Sighs* okay, I'm over it now that I let my anger out.</P>

[/quote]

He's not a newbie, he was the original OL coach. I messed up on the last couple of updates and didn't have him in there....he hasn't participated because he was here in the states. He's now back in the UK...
                    [/quote]</P>

</P>

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I'm even more okay with it now =).</P>

Comment

[quote user="Gigantoir"]But D-line is very tempting....[/quote]

That is a possibility, you would have to find a worthy replacement, as per the member guidelines....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Gigantoir"]But D-line is very tempting....[/quote]

That is a possibility, you would have to find a worthy replacement, as per the member guidelines....
                        [/quote]</P>

So do I ask a new person who shows up on the thread to take my place, or can I run around the forums asking people to take my place? The more logical answer sounds like the first one, as the second one would notify trolls of our position.</P>

Comment

[quote user="feelinblueinVA"]

</P>

</P>

JerseyGiant21 is cool in my book, but I don't know the others yet. Here's my cheerleader audition:</P>

</P>

Gimme an N!</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]Welcome and good job. The other day AG was complaining that the girls outnumbered the guys. I still would have thought he'd like that stat. Anyway, the waiting period for a position is usually a week to make sure you're going to stick around, but it's a lot of fun being here.</P>

I think anyone at this point who is willing to read the whole thread to join should automatically be promoted to GM. That's commitment right there.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Gigantoir"]

So do I ask a new person who shows up on the thread to take my place, or can I run around the forums asking people to take my place? The more logical answer sounds like the first one, as the second one would notify trolls of our position.</p>[/quote]

Use good judgment. The purpose is to replace your existing position or any other OPEN position with a quality poster. So it will not work if you bring in just anyone so you can move up. There's no need to rush, no one is going anywhere....this thread is here to stay for quite awhile.... []

Comment

Anyone want to explain Jakk's obssesion with Chase Blackburn to me?

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="feelinblueinVA"]

</P>

</P>

JerseyGiant21 is cool in my book, but I don't know the others yet. Here's my cheerleader audition:</P>

</P>

Gimme an N!</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]Welcome and good job. The other day AG was complaining that the girls outnumbered the guys. I still would have thought he'd like that stat. Anyway, the waiting period for a position is usually a week to make sure you're going to stick around, but it's a lot of fun being here.</P>

I think anyone at this point who is willing to read the whole thread to join should automatically be promoted to GM. That's commitment right there.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

*Ears perk* Seeya in a month, guys! That GM position is mine!</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X