Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's like the rise of lazarus.
    Big smiles, SEC. It's wonderful to see you.
    Forgot about your location, and Sandy. Hope the family and property are all good.

Comment

• Originally posted by SEC105 View Post
      Good to see AGFHC still rolling along......been MIA for quite some time. My daughter got married at the end of Sept. and nephew the following weekend. Then superstorm Sandy train wrecked our area. I peeked in a few times in late season and much to my surprise the Eli threads were running rampant. LOL
      Thats the last thing I wanted to read!!! JK Hope all is well with everyone
      Hello Mr. SEC !!!

good to see a familar person around here.

Congrats to your Daughter and Nephew....suckers

talk in "here" is about the O-Line, downhill run-stopping LBs and CBs, primarily.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• Originally posted by SEC105 View Post
        Good to see AGFHC still rolling along......been MIA for quite some time. My daughter got married at the end of Sept. and nephew the following weekend. Then superstorm Sandy train wrecked our area. I peeked in a few times in late season and much to my surprise the Eli threads were running rampant. LOL
        Thats the last thing I wanted to read!!! JK Hope all is well with everyone
        MR 105!!!!! whats shakin? be safe

Comment

• damn this thread is still around haha thats crazy. i completely forgot about this until i just looked at old posts lol. i wonder if the legend of seawright is still goin on hahaa

Comment

• Originally posted by gibril28wilson View Post
            damn this thread is still around haha thats crazy. i completely forgot about this until i just looked at old posts lol. i wonder if the legend of seawright is still goin on hahaa
            Seawright's name comes up as a joke every 6 months, or so.
            This thread is on life support. There's only about 3-4 that keep coming back... occasionally. But, it LIVES!!!!

Comment

• *cough*cough* ....barely

Comment

• Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
                if you look at our draft claases since 2007, I think we have a handful left, DeOssie, Nicks, Webster and a few others ???
                T.T (if he returns, Kenny Phillips) also 2010 was a solid D draft with JPP and Linval Joseph.

Comment

• but I am referencing that on average there are 6 (maybe 7) Picks per year, look how many remain not only playing for the NYG but in the league in general...

Comment

• I found this on the www http://www.pro-football-reference.co.../nyg/draft.htm

pretty good info. 4 CB's in the first round since Webster was drafted (2005), 2 DE

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                      Seawright's name comes up as a joke every 6 months, or so.
                      This thread is on life support. There's only about 3-4 that keep coming back... occasionally. But, it LIVES!!!!
                      When I first started reading the board I did't know how it all worked... I saw this thread with a lot of posts and quite a bit of activity "06/07" and started following it... my first post ever is in here somewhere..."I'm sure it was a great post" something to do with post counts ..lol Anyway its been a great thread and its good to see it and you all keep her going....
                      Last edited by byron; 02-27-2013, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                        When I first started reading the board I did't know how it all thing worked... I saw this thread with a lot of posts and quite a bit of activity "06/07" and started following it my first post ever is in here somewhere..."I'm sure it was a great post" something to do with post counts ..lol Anyway it been a great thread and its good to see it and you all keep her going....
                        Peeps still check in. I didn't start coming regularly until it was about 3,000 posts in. . since then GY76 comes most frequently... mjg when he's stateside... Bandwagon was regular until 6 months ago, as was Bansaw. SEC was regular untila year ago. For a while there this was always fun, and always respectful. Same with DYK.

Comment

Peeps still check in. I didn't start coming regularly until it was about 3,000 posts in. . since then GY76 comes most frequently... mjg when he's stateside... Bandwagon was regular until 6 months ago, as was Bansaw. SEC was regular untila year ago. For a while there this was always fun, and always respectful. Same with DYK.
                          for sure Zim I just bumped up DYK....

Comment

Lol, I think I post more when I'm away and don't have classes to take care of. Tough to spend 200 days a year away from home and then be on a mb when home, doesn't go over well with the family.

Comment

• almost had to go to the third page to find this thread..

how is everyone?

Canada got mercy ruled by Italy today at the world baseball tournament... and you guys wonder why we like hockey so much lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bandwgn86 View Post
                                almost had to go to the third page to find this thread..

how is everyone?

Canada got mercy ruled by Italy today at the world baseball tournament... and you guys wonder why we like hockey so much lol
                                wow... by Italy? Maybe a few Joe Dimaggio's and Phil Rizzuto's on their team? yeah, now I understand why Hockey is King in Canada.

Comment

Working...
                                X