Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
    Sorry to vent but these boards are getting lame. I miss the Zims, bandy, and gyankees of the world. And what ever happened to jmike? She was srsly a draft expert. Too many lame *** posters imo
    Yeah especially those guys that never show up.....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by bandwgn86 View Post
      3rd page..tsk tsk.. one last bump before the old girl dies..

      catch you around, hosers
      still love y'all...but as A-town said changes have come and some of it ain't been so good


      NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

      Comment


      • 5500 pages, and dying. A shame. Times be a-changing

        Comment


        • Originally posted by zimonami View Post
          5500 pages, and dying. A shame. Times be a-changing
          hey Zim hows it going ? yeah they sure are you have been here a long time... the changes with the board I've seen in just a few years seem dramatic...But people come and go and the personality of the board changes just the way of it I guess....good to see ya Zim

          Comment


          • Originally posted by byron View Post
            hey Zim hows it going ? yeah they sure are you have been here a long time... the changes with the board I've seen in just a few years seem dramatic...But people come and go and the personality of the board changes just the way of it I guess....good to see ya Zim
            Good to see ya' Byron. You've been here a while too. I used to enjoy all the side conversations on here with the guys, but there's less to discuss it seems to keep anyone on full time. Some of the Giany conversations are dumb, like guys who like Eli like to attack Simms, and they think the people who like Simms like to attack Eli. To me, I love them both for what they meant to our team... but, people have to draw a line and take sides these days, and spit at you if you're on the other side.Hang in there.

            Comment


            • Hey all, sorry I've not been here. Been at home since March and spent all three days of the draft in front of TV. Back at work now hope everyone is doing great. On a side note, my daughter is doing a school trip to NY and they left today. My wife took her shopping...and what did she buy, a NY Giants pair of sweats for her trip.... (snif, snif) brings a Dad to tears...

              Comment


              • ya' raised her right


                NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

                Comment


                • Originally posted by mjg407 View Post
                  Hey all, sorry I've not been here. Been at home since March and spent all three days of the draft in front of TV. Back at work now hope everyone is doing great. On a side note, my daughter is doing a school trip to NY and they left today. My wife took her shopping...and what did she buy, a NY Giants pair of sweats for her trip.... (snif, snif) brings a Dad to tears...
                  That's excellent... good job, Dad

                  Comment


                  • Hey all, Happy 4th of July. Saw this on the 3 pages back!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by mjg407 View Post
                      Hey all, Happy 4th of July. Saw this on the 3 pages back!
                      And a Happy 4th back atcha, mjg.
                      Strange times. Americans still love our country, but our politicians are a whole nuther story.
                      The 4th is still a day to be proud of what we have.

                      Comment


                      • Hope all is well Man this summer is going fast. Good to see some familiar posters on this thread. I scrolled through some of the other threads, my god are there some assbags on these boards. It chased a lot of great posters away. It seems this place has become an incubator for dip****s. Anyway I like the team we will be putting out there in the fall. I think we drafted well and made some nice moves.

                        Comment


                        • hi all. Work's kept me busy, plus 3 sons, 1 wife and assorted college schedule/ work.

                          happy belated 4th.

                          my Yanks suck, the Knicks scare me, I hope Nicks stays healthy, productive and lethal, hope our Defense finds their balls this year.

                          Not mad at Connor for the switchblade, it's Philthy and he's a Giant after all...

                          (Got into soccer, because of my sons and tonights the USMNT vs Belize, go USA !)


                          NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

                          Comment


                          • Blast from the past!!!.....and SPORTS related who is she and who is [was] her boyfriend?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SEC105 View Post
                              Blast from the past!!!.....and SPORTS related who is she and who is [was] her boyfriend?
                              SEC!!! You have been missed.
                              I have no idea. Sharapova?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SEC105 View Post
                                Blast from the past!!!.....and SPORTS related who is she and who is [was] her boyfriend?
                                I believe that is SI Swimsuit model Broklyn Decker married to tennis player Rod****
                                Last edited by mjg407; 07-19-2013, 01:47 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X