No announcement yet.

Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CONGRATS BILL !!! Welcome to Canton !!!

Loved the speech.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
      CONGRATS BILL !!! Welcome to Canton !!!

Loved the speech.
      Yeah, it was good. He'll always be a Giant , even though he dabbled with the enemy

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
        Yeah, it was good. He'll always be a Giant , even though he dabbled with the enemy
        LOL an enemy, a rival and a future victim

Comment

• Bueller?... Bueller?... Bueller?

AG thread must be done.. not one comment after a loss
          Last edited by bandwgn86; 09-09-2013, 03:30 PM.

Comment

• She was a faithful lass, but all good things must come to an end...love ya' man.

Comment

• Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
              She was a faithful lass, but all good things must come to an end...love ya' man.
              all good things must come to an end I guess.. like foreplay when you get married

Comment

• Originally posted by bandwgn86 View Post
                all good things must come to an end I guess.. like foreplay when you get married
                I always enjoyed the foreplay, Bandy. Even after years,
                We looked better than I expected, considering 6 TO's. Possibilities... 9-7 is my guess.
                Good to see you and GY... we'll keep this simmering.

Comment

• Salute ! Mr. Zim.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                    I always enjoyed the foreplay, Bandy. Even after years,
                    We looked better than I expected, considering 6 TO's. Possibilities... 9-7 is my guess.
                    Good to see you and GY... we'll keep this simmering.
                    my man Zim! how are you. maybe we could stoke this thread back to a low flame.

I think they deleted the BLue Jays thread Ban started.. boy that was a bad idea eh? haha

Comment

• Hi Bandy long time no see hope all is we with you ...

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                        Hi Bandy long time no see hope all is we with you ...
                        WHATS UP B?

all is good. how about you and the fam? any new pups?
                        been looking around the forums, only recognize a few names. me no like

Comment

WHATS UP B?

all is good. how about you and the fam? any new pups?
                          been looking around the forums, only recognize a few names. me no like
                          All is good we have a small litter right now 3 blacks 4 weeks old....we did have a big year breeding tho....29 pups from 3 different litters.....Yeah a lot of new members .....hope to see you more oftem BW !

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                            All is good we have a small litter right now 3 blacks 4 weeks old....we did have a big year breeding tho....29 pups from 3 different litters.....Yeah a lot of new members .....hope to see you more oftem BW !
                            29 pups? hopefully not all at once, the noise would drive someone crazy

definitely trying to get on more. works been busy.

Comment

29 pups? hopefully not all at once, the noise would drive someone crazy

definitely trying to get on more. works been busy.
                              plus the (female dog) would be mega-pissed..../blank-stare

Comment

• Bandy... Byron... wow. Great to see you guys.
                                I've not been coming on as often... busy with a new/old GF, Dee. We dated our senior year HS and first 2.5 yrs of college, and I broke up with her when I met the girl who became my wife. Now, my wife passed away nearly 4 years ago.
                                Dee and I hooked up again and it has been freaking incredible. Feel like 18 again.
                                Byron... 29 dogs? wow... Big puppy chow bill this year.
                                Bandy... I'm not bummed, like you, but I was hoping the Jays would win it this year with their new acquisitions. Not.
                                Yes, let's put a little bit of lif back in AGFHC.. GY is sometimes the only one who comes here. He needs company.

Comment

Working...
                                X