Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
    Bandy... Byron... wow. Great to see you guys.
    I've not been coming on as often... busy with a new/old GF, Dee. We dated our senior year HS and first 2.5 yrs of college, and I broke up with her when I met the girl who became my wife. Now, my wife passed away nearly 4 years ago.
    Dee and I hooked up again and it has been freaking incredible. Feel like 18 again.
    Byron... 29 dogs? wow... Big puppy chow bill this year.
    Bandy... I'm not bummed, like you, but I was hoping the Jays would win it this year with their new acquisitions. Not.
    Yes, let's put a little bit of lif back in AGFHC.. GY is sometimes the only one who comes here. He needs company.
    Hey Zim that's awesome you've found someone very happy for you man....you still planning on goig to the eagles/giants game ?

Comment

... let's put a little bit of lif back in AGFHC.. GY is sometimes the only one who comes here. He needs company.
      lol, that would the exclamation point at the end of pathetic...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• Ohh yah.. Now I remember why I avoided posting on this mb. TAGF after a loss..

Its the right combination of trolls and whiners..

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
          Hey Zim that's awesome you've found someone very happy for you man....you still planning on goig to the eagles/giants game ?
          Yes... are you going? That would be great. I'll catch up to the madness on the Thee thread and see where we're meeting up. Looking forward.

Comment

• Ugh, only get to see two games and neither was all that good. I will miss the next one either at airports or flying. Be back in November.

Comment

• be safe and hello MJG !

Comment

Yes... are you going? That would be great. I'll catch up to the madness on the Thee thread and see where we're meeting up. Looking forward.
                yes I'll be there will be great to meet you Zim

Comment

• Originally posted by mjg407 View Post
                  Ugh, only get to see two games and neither was all that good. I will miss the next one either at airports or flying. Be back in November.
                  Stay safe sir.

Giant *** whooping heading Carolinas way IMO. 37-10 GMEN.

Comment

• Good to see this thread still going all we gotta do is get sec105 on here

Comment

• Originally posted by bandwgn86 View Post
                      Stay safe sir.

Ugly, what an ugly game

Comment

• it is official: we are the worse.

as much as I dislike the talking heads and their prediction of last in the NFCE, sadly the truth becomes apparent.

Comment

• Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
                          it is official: we are the worse.

as much as I dislike the talking heads and their prediction of last in the NFCE, sadly the truth becomes apparent.
                          Strahan said it best. This is like a high school team playing in the NFL. Not one aspect looks any good.

Comment

• Brutal.
                            I said that last year's OL was the worst Giant line I had ever seen. This is way worse than last year. Embarrassingly inept.
                            This team has a lot of work ahead of it to retool, because the LB's are also the worst I've ever seen on the Giants..
                            We haven't drafted a LB in the first Rnd since Banks in '84. When was the last time we used a #1 for an OL before Pugh?
                            Sad. Time for TC to retire... and maybe time for Reese to be gone.

Comment

• Elisha isn't helping much either. He seems off his game ever since last year, starting to resemble the Eli 1.0 again.

Comment

• Originally posted by bandwgn86 View Post
                                Stay safe sir.

any team losing to the Carolina Panthers should have to leave the NFL for a minimum of one year.

Jesus, glad I couldn't watch that bs.

Comment

Working...
                                X