Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="frutepye"]

anyone at this point who is willing to read the whole thread to join should automatically be promoted to GM. That's commitment right there.</p>[/quote]

Anyone who reads the whole thread needs help or a job..... []

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="frutepye"]

anyone at this point who is willing to read the whole thread to join should automatically be promoted to GM. That's commitment right there.</P>[/quote]

[/quote]Or in Gigantoir's case is twelve years old and doesn't want to do homework.

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]Anyone want to explain Jakk's obssesion with Chase Blackburn to me?[/quote]

Jakk's posts are a cry for help. He really should be spending more time with people that care.
        There is no logic as to why he likes Blackburn.

In order to explain his posts, you first need to understand what goes on in his mind, I have a better
        chance at figuring our cold fusion first than figuring out jakk...

And cold fusion has a much better return on investment!!!

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="frutepye"]

anyone at this point who is willing to read the whole thread to join should automatically be promoted to GM. That's commitment right there.</p>[/quote]

[/quote]Or in Gigantoir's case is twelve years old and doesn't want to do homework.[/quote]

hahaha.....I remember those days....

Comment

YES!!!!!!!!! I READ THE WHOLE THREAD!!!!!!!! WHERE'S MY GM POSITION?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Comment

[quote user="Gigantoir"]YES!!!!!!!!! I READ THE WHOLE THREAD!!!!!!!! WHERE'S MY GM POSITION?!?!?!?!?!?!?![/quote]I sincerely doubt you read the whole thread in 5 minutes. I'm a speed reader and it takes me that long every morning just to catch up from the night before.[:P]

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="Gigantoir"]YES!!!!!!!!! I READ THE WHOLE THREAD!!!!!!!! WHERE'S MY GM POSITION?!?!?!?!?!?!?![/quote]I sincerely doubt you read the whole thread in 5 minutes. I'm a speed reader and it takes me that long every morning just to catch up from the night before.[:P][/quote]</P>

</P>

I read 250 wpm, I told you I was a nerd. [:P]</P>

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="Gigantoir"]YES!!!!!!!!! I READ THE WHOLE THREAD!!!!!!!! WHERE'S MY GM POSITION?!?!?!?!?!?!?![/quote]I sincerely doubt you read the whole thread in 5 minutes. I'm a speed reader and it takes me that long every morning just to catch up from the night before.[:P][/quote]

See what you've created!!!

Comment

As my first act as GM, AG's fired! lol!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]I just said I thought they should get it I didn't say he would.</P>

Besides, you havejto be over 18 to GM. Plus he didn't read it. I want to see proof before I believe that.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Gigantoir"]As my first act as GM, AG's fired! lol![/quote]

I guess I failed to mention that I have authority to hire GM's.

Which means I am owner....

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]I just said I thought they should get it I didn't say he would.</p>

Besides, you havejto be over 18 to GM. Plus he didn't read it. I want to see proof before I believe that.</p>[/quote]

Just busting chops....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Gigantoir"]As my first act as GM, AG's fired! lol![/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Lol, guys I was just kiddin' around. You're taking this way too seriously.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Gigantoir"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Gigantoir"]As my first act as GM, AG's fired! lol![/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Lol, guys I was just kiddin' around. You're taking this way too seriously.</p>[/quote]

Just busting chops too kiddo....

Comment

im gonna take jack's advice and start Chase Blackburn over Pierce, Butler over Demps, Walker over McQuarters,

jk lol []

Comment

Working...
                                X