• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
    Good to see this thread still going all we gotta do is get sec105 on here
    hello sir.

Comment

• Reese on O Linemen and Backers???

F you Jerry, F you.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• today really........sucked

(I hate poser Cowboy fans and dipstick Bears fans)

Comment

• Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
          it is official: we are the worse.

as much as I dislike the talking heads and their prediction of last in the NFCE, sadly the truth becomes apparent.
          I'm getting it left and right out here from all the effing cowboy fans. I wonder if this team can turn it around?

Comment

• The giants are 10-2 lifetime against the chiefs that's their best winning percentage by far against any AFC team. I'm 32 and they have never lost to them. I know this has no relevance to the game Sunday but it makes me have some hope for some reason

Comment

• Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
              today really........sucked

(I hate poser Cowboy fans and dipstick Bears fans)
              Tough season for our yanks. We need pitching and I don't know where they are going to get it

Comment

• All right boys, let's hope our guys find their testicles today!

Comment

• this game basically sums it up.

your Offense is only as good as your Offensive Line

Comment

• YOU ARE WHAT YOUR RECORD SAYS...

Comment

• You beat me to it, GY.
                      We are what we are. I don't expect any miracles.... it's way obvious that a sudden turn-around isn't coming. We basically are what we deserve to be after years of ignoring OLinemen and LB's for ages. And, can't expect miracles from a rookie Olineman. That postion takes learning, and years of work with the same guys.
                      A shame when we finally have the best WR corp of our lives.

Comment

• that's what kills me...not since Toomer and Hilliard

JR should be beaten and I am a black dude saying this.

How can you overlook so critical a unit as the O-Line? How?

Real football fans know that sexy Picks get you only so far and that you need stout Lines, Offensively or Defensively. Period.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                          You beat me to it, GY.
                          We are what we are. I don't expect any miracles.... it's way obvious that a sudden turn-around isn't coming. We basically are what we deserve to be after years of ignoring OLinemen and LB's for ages. And, can't expect miracles from a rookie Olineman. That postion takes learning, and years of work with the same guys.
                          yeah and the waisting of the "player years" of the talent we do have.... its awful

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                            You beat me to it, GY.
                            Hey Zim sent you a pm about the Eagles game/tailgate

Comment

• ugh!! that's all I got

Comment

• Originally posted by bandwgn86 View Post
                                ugh!! that's all I got
                                ...then we pick up another bum *** LB who sucks in COVERAGE with bad knees ???

WTF

Comment

Working...
                                X