No announcement yet.

Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The other Manning is reminiscent of pre-MVP SB wins. Honestly, if the running back fumbles and gets benched, how many INTs (and bad ones) do you allow before you see what Nassib has got? And now its the time for the mid-season slump?

Comment

• I'm not excited by Nassib, at all.

Actually I wonder how far behind the curve Demontre is? Being the defense is/ was predicated upon the edge rushers getting to the QB and the unsavory fact that Tuck is old and slow bookended by a less than 100% JPP and above average Kiwi...I just want to see some aggressive energy and speed off the edge.

I am not willing to see the CB or S Blitz gamble fail and a receiver get hit on the Hot Route and torch us.

If we are to see "disciplined" gap-control defensive schemes we NEED speed, a ton of it.

back to 10, Gilbride and Double-R: commo is down, I say again, commo is down

but yes 10, is set in his ways and this must mean forcing the ball, overthrowing it and be just enough off-target to cause most of us diehards emotional fits

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• I honestly believe this team is an easy fix. They will be between 20 to 30 million under the cap next year and if they get a top 5 pick not only is it a top 5 in the first round they will have early picks in the rest of the rounds. I trust Reece will do very well with the money they can spend they can address a lot of the issues on the oline hopefully. I agree with zim too, we need linebackers. Enough is enough

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
          I honestly believe this team is an easy fix. They will be between 20 to 30 million under the cap next year and if they get a top 5 pick not only is it a top 5 in the first round they will have early picks in the rest of the rounds. I trust Reece will do very well with the money they can spend they can address a lot of the issues on the oline hopefully. I agree with zim too, we need linebackers. Enough is enough
          I want OL first but LB is 1B to OL being 1A

Comment

• Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
            I'm not excited by Nassib, at all.

Actually I wonder how far behind the curve Demontre is? Being the defense is/ was predicated upon the edge rushers getting to the QB and the unsavory fact that Tuck is old and slow bookended by a less than 100% JPP and above average Kiwi...I just want to see some aggressive energy and speed off the edge.

I am not willing to see the CB or S Blitz gamble fail and a receiver get hit on the Hot Route and torch us.

If we are to see "disciplined" gap-control defensive schemes we NEED speed, a ton of it.

back to 10, Gilbride and Double-R: commo is down, I say again, commo is down

but yes 10, is set in his ways and this must mean forcing the ball, overthrowing it and be just enough off-target to cause most of us diehards emotional fits
            Nassib, Eli will play 5 more years and Nassib will never be anything more than a back up due to the fact he will never get any real game time experience.
            Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Morrison View Post
              Nassib, Eli will play 5 more years and Nassib will never be anything more than a back up due to the fact he will never get any real game time experience.
              Which then the question is, do we see Nassib traded for value for what? Lineman, D-End, or cold hard Picks ???

Any of these would be great, but if its for Picks, maybe the BPA theory has to take a backseat to NEED, in my uneducated opinion of course.

Comment

Which then the question is, do we see Nassib traded for value for what? Lineman, D-End, or cold hard Picks ???

Any of these would be great, but if its for Picks, maybe the BPA theory has to take a backseat to NEED, in my uneducated opinion of course.
                Not sure Nassib will get us much in picks.
                And, I agree, need is much more important now than BPA. The BPA approach might be why we have so many holes at OL and LB

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                  Not sure Nassib will get us much in picks.
                  And, I agree, need is much more important now than BPA. The BPA approach might be why we have so many holes at OL and LB
                  well, if it isn't then the next thing is the scouts and their evaluation methods...

edit:

I have no ill-feelings towards the Steelers, but it looks like the loss of ping pong and shuffleboard proved highly motivational.

By Tuesday we'll be the only 0-for team left...conceivably we should be at least 3-3 (Bears, Eagles & Cowboys)

Comment

• Bumpity Bump!

Comment

• Originally posted by AsianGiant View Post
                      Bumpity Bump!

holy -----

the man himself !!! How ya' doing?

Comment

holy -----

the man himself !!! How ya' doing?
                        Reminded me of Jesus rising on the third day... only a few noticed.
                        AG Lives!!!

Comment

Reminded me of Jesus rising on the third day... only a few noticed.
                          AG Lives!!!
                          ohhh, not cool man, respect but not cool

Comment

ohhh, not cool man, respect but not cool
                            lol, GY... My point being... so few come to the AG thread these days, that only a few will notice that AG passed through.
                            Similarly, Jesus rose, but only a few were witness
                            Simply a tongue in cheek analogy.

Comment

lol, GY... My point being... so few come to the AG thread these days, that only a few will notice that AG passed through.
                              Similarly, Jesus rose, but only a few were witness
                              Simply a tongue in cheek analogy.
                              got you but remember there were 500 + witnesses to Christ...

outside of that, I actually think we see our guys get their first W this monday against the Vikes. Call me silly, crazy or stupid, but I see it, the first W that is.

I'm telling you this team is a 3-3 team that is 0-6. (Bears, Eagles and Cowboys were winnable, sloppy yet competitive games...)

I'm not a homer but I have my moments.

Comment

• Rumor is from bleacher is that Nicks is on the trade block (not confirmed by the Gmen)

Comment

Working...
                                X