Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
    This is not new territory, thinking that you are a jynx.. lol. I believe if you had been watching it still would have been 15-7. So, don't punish yourself.

Do you go to the Hamilton games at all? I like Canadian rules.
    ok make you a deal, i'll watch the Oakland game, if we lose i'll go back to not watching deal lol

yah I've got Seasons for the Cats. we're getting a new stadium next year woohoo.. i'd invite Bansaw to go to a game but he's a CFL/Canada hater lol
    Last edited by bandwgn86; 10-28-2013, 05:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
      lol no love for Pagano's smashmouth Colts???

this, this is my AFC team going forward
      well the Colts used to be my second favourite team back when they had Jeff George, looking back i'm not sure why though lol

maybe it was the 'stache

Comment

• ahhhh 'staches...watch the game bro, you ain't the jinx. throwing balls into the arms of opposing defenders? Now that's, that's the jinx.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

ahhhh 'staches...watch the game bro, you ain't the jinx. throwing balls into the arms of opposing defenders? Now that's, that's the jinx.
          I will watch but not on my bad luck tv..

Comment

• good man

Comment

• Originally posted by bandwgn86 View Post
              I will watch but not on my bad luck tv..
              Baby steps, lol. If they win with you watching the next game on a Replacement TV, then the following week you can try watching on the bad luck TV.
              This whole Giant's losing thing could all be a nefarious plot by your TV.

Comment

• hammer +TV = wins

Comment

Didn't watch for the second week in a row and well we won again. Now I'll keep this up for the rest of the regular season but if they make playoffs I have to watch. Lol

Anyways great weekend for me My Ti Cats clinch a home playoff game and the Giants are rolling..

AND I see AG is back.. Awesome
                  Enjoy the games win or lose, we all wait ALL YEAR for the return of just 16 games....

Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                  My thought was they didn't want to risk an INT at that point... always conservative, but more so because of Eli's 15 in the first 6 games. If we had been losing, I think he would have wanted to get at least 3 on the board... TC is always conservative with a lead, as you know
                  makes sense considering how things have gone so far. even if they intercepted and didn't score, it could have provided them momentum going
                  into the second half....would have liked to at least get 3 points, it's all moot now...

Originally posted by mjg407 View Post
                  AG,
                  Same here, Denver and Green Bay. Rogers is the hometown hero where I live now, and graduated from the HS that my daughter goes to now.

My third favorite team is whoever plays the 49rs. I hate them, their coach, and their fanbase. Like a bunch of left-wing cowturd fans.... puke.
                  I admit that I am rooting for the old man (Peyton) to win a few more rings before he hangs it all up. Every game, is one game less we will see of him. Like the days of Michael Jordan when you knew his time was coming up. Sure, we saw him with the Wizards with that horrible goatee, but that wasn't really MJ...

Comment

• well its official..
                    Devil has won

top world Natural disasters and people affected

•Sichuan earthquake, China (April) 2,011,211
                    •Drought, Chad (June 2012 - February) 1,600,000
                    •Guangdong storm, China (March) 1,398,324
                    •Patuakhali cyclone, Bangladesh (May) 1,285,508
                    •Mindinao floods, Philippines (January) 507,769
                    •Yunan earthquake, China (March) 427,740
                    •Buenos Aires floods, Argentina (April) 350,000
                    •Drought, Namibia (May) 300,000
                    •Guangong, Hubei floods, China (May) 300,000
                    •Gansu, Sichuan floods, China (June) 280,500
                    RedSacks win World series (October) 6billion

Comment

hammer +TV = wins
                      lol... not done paying it off yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                        Baby steps, lol. If they win with you watching the next game on a Replacement TV, then the following week you can try watching on the bad luck TV.
                        This whole Giant's losing thing could all be a nefarious plot by your TV.
                        i'm taking donations from Giants Fans for a new one.......... not sayin nothing i'm just sayin

edit; Hi AG

Comment

i'm taking donations from Giants Fans for a new one.......... not sayin nothing i'm just sayin

edit; Hi AG

Hello.

=)

Comment

• Miami getting 22 against fsu tomorrow? I'm taking the canes and the points

Comment

• long time Noles fan...but the Canes are that damn good.

Comment

• Cowpokes win, Foreskins win....so far a terrible football sunday.

Comment

Working...
                                X