Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    Cowpokes win, Foreskins win....so far a terrible football sunday.
    Agreed, thought maybe the Vikings would win this one.....

Comment

• Bad Sunday. All won, in addition to our room mates. A forgettable weekend.
      If we can't beat Oakland, that will tell a lot about us. If we can, we'll be hanging on by our fingernails, with all three to climb over.
      Yuck.

Comment

• eh it was the raiders...the raiders.

that said what will our Team do when it's their turn?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• the sloppy execution of plays is mind-blowing...my god.

and I am leaning heavily towards the replacement of Gilbride...his lack of creativity and damn near easy to sniff out redzone offense schemes nauseate the hell out of me.

F' him.

Comment

• So we won....the last minute TD via INT before the half very much reminded me of the 90's Giants. What I didn't like was having 3 timeouts left and we didn't even try for a FG. That's why the crowd booed them into the half...

But a win is a win... our WIN chances are very high for next week against the Packers. They will be playing their 3rd string QB.

Comment

• Tolzien has a better arm than Seneca....just saying

Comment

• Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
                Tolzien has a better arm than Seneca....just saying

Lots of QB's have great arms.....I don't pretend to know exactly how things played out in Green Bay, but Seneca did something to win the #2 spot...

Comment

• Flynn's back unsurprisingly...

Comment

• Here we go, it's game time!

Comment

• Originally posted by AsianGiant View Post
                      Here we go, it's game time!
                      10-0. Looking about like we should against the team the Pack has out there.

Comment

• ...well Beatty at LT?

sucks.

A Win is a Win though good job Big Blue!!!

(Murphy Jr better get his act together...that INT was on him)

Comment

• Team is building some momentum and Brown continues to run with a mission. Not yet sold on what Jacobs can do for us, he did show patience in his runs. Let's hope he stays healthy....

Comment

• and Beatty? What say you on him out at LT ?

Comment

• getting better each week now lets get Dallas

Comment

• Originally posted by AsianGiant View Post
                                Team is building some momentum and Brown continues to run with a mission. Not yet sold on what Jacobs can do for us, he did show patience in his runs. Let's hope he stays healthy....
                                its cuz I still haven't watched a game. im the jinx.

Giants are playing well and My Cats are in the Grey Cup.. woohooo

Comment

Working...
                                X