Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]AG, I won't be on tonight discussing the game with all of you. My girlfriend and a few of my friends are coming over to watch the game, and to cheer on Atlanta.
    [/quote]

Ok man not a problem. Here's hoping that Atlanta gets over their coaches "incident" yesterday and can knock out Dallas!!
    [/quote]

Yeah, let's all hope. I can't wait for the game tomorrow, too. Hopefully the Giants will play their butts off and beat the crap out of the Eagles. We need at least one blowout, though I doubt it'll happen. My heart can't take anymore stress. Every game has made me nervous.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="iggy19"]

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]What's up guys and gals? How's everyone today?
      [/quote]</P>

good. have you had any water today?</P>

[/quote]

I just might have to make you our official waterboy soon, you are doing an excellant job!
      [/quote]</P>

thank you</P>

Comment

anyone know if dunn or norwood is playin?

Comment

I just downloaded sopcast...but...how do I watch the game tonight????</P>

</P>

I was just watching some espn on it, but I know the game s on NFL Network....can someone help me out?</P>

Comment

[quote user="cheese_cake"]

</P>

I was just watching some espn on it, but I know the game s on NFL Network....can someone help me out?</P>

[/quote]</P>

you just have to watch the nfl network channel when the game is on.</P>

Comment

[quote user="iggy19"]anyone know if dunn or norwood is playin?[/quote]

I think they're both questionable. It would be nice to see either if not both play tonight. Anything to help Atlanta beat Dallas.

Comment

[quote user="iggy19"][quote user="cheese_cake"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Ok so will the nfl network channel show up at gametime because I cant find it....</P>

Comment

[quote user="cheese_cake"][quote user="iggy19"][quote user="cheese_cake"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Ok so will the nfl network channel show up at gametime because I cant find it....</P>

[/quote]</P>

yup, thats what it did for the thursdy game</P>

Comment

[quote user="iggy19"][quote user="cheese_cake"][quote user="iggy19"][quote user="cheese_cake"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

yup, thats what it did for the thursdy game</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Ok thanks!!!!</P>

When did you come on?? I have been gone for the past 2 days, but I was posting like crazy before that.</P>

Comment

probably about 2 or 3 days ago. im running forteam waterboy</P>

Comment

[quote user="iggy19"]

probably about 2 or 3 days ago. im running forteam waterboy</p>[/quote]

Later bro. I'm outta here. Got some stuff to do before tonight's game.

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="iggy19"]

probably about 2 or 3 days ago. im running forteam waterboy</P>

[/quote]

Later bro. I'm outta here. Got some stuff to do before tonight's game.
                          [/quote]</P>

yea i gotta go too.</P>

see ya</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="kkr"]
                            Yeah im 21 and weigh 215, i can punish the beers off but it takes way to many to get drunk, i enjoy a few to relax and have a quiet night but if im out on a mad one straight on the vodka!!
                            Oh hi everyone!!![/quote]

Agreed, no sense in getting belly fat and drinking too many beers. That's why I like to get
                            straight to the point.

And hello...it's a slow saturday..
                            [/quote]
                            see, i have had some bad experiences with liquor, so i do not drink it anymore. plus, it costs so much more than beer. you also cant take shots socially like how you can drink a beer. but a lot of ym friends drink it so im used being the only one that doesnt drink it. lol

and AG, i ask you this because i know you have that newer version of the boards that that kid made. but is you page all like ******ed right now?

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]
                              and AG, i ask you this because i know you have that newer version of the boards that that kid made. but is you page all like ******ed right now?
                              [/quote]

For some reason it's not working at all for me now. So I am just looking at the boards the
                              way they are suppose to be. Not sure what's going on?

Comment

What's poppin' peoples? Is anyone here?

Comment

Working...
                                X