Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Alrighty....grandma sez we should all be moving on......[:P]

Wow.....NFL network is loving the Romo...
    [/quote]

as the oldest one here, we all know I'm the only one allowed to call you grandma anyways.....

[]
    [/quote]

LOL!
    Can I call you grandpa? [:P]
    How bout daddy!

Comment

Hey Bleu, did I tell you I've found cheerleader #4?

Comment

[quote user="Gigantoir"]

Guys, what did I do again? I took Dallas over Atlanta? I'm sorry... [:'(] I'm sorry my temper slipped and my maturity boat ran a ground, sorry. </P>[/quote]

Let it go! Its cool.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
          LOL!
          Can I call you grandpa? [:P]
          How bout daddy!
          [/quote]

whoa, my last GF called me daddy so ummm...let's not go there....

[] [] [] []

Comment

[quote user="kkr"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="kkr"]
            I dont like the fact that a member of coaching staff has come out and said this, i propose a move to relieve him from his position within the organisation, all in favour?[/quote]

it is quite an interesting development. as HC, I am willing to let this one go unless the rest
            of the staff finds this disruptive.

[/quote]
            It is disruptive, it is heresey, he is a heretic speaking words he has.[/quote]</P>

</P>

Kkr, this is the first time this has ever happened. I just lost it because I was called a child, which is true but I see it as disrespect. I took it too far and I'm sorry.</P>

Comment

[quote user="kkr"]
              It is disruptive, it is heresey, he is a heretic speaking words he has.[/quote]

It seems most are willing to let it go so it's all good...but your wishes have been duley noted....

Comment

Hey all.</P>

When i grduated my sister gave me a bunch of stuff sh'e d thgought i'd nee. I didn't realize until the 5th shot of tequioala why the pepto bismal was in there. wonderful stuff.</P>

Comment

he' s cheerin g for dallas for our wildcard chanceds. let hin/ i don't agree but that' sok .

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Alrighty....grandma sez we should all be moving on......[:P]

Wow.....NFL network is loving the Romo...
                    [/quote]

as the oldest one here, we all know I'm the only one allowed to call you grandma anyways.....

[]
                    [/quote]
                    I'm watching the Dog Whisperer until the game starts. I can't take this Romo crap. I'm f'in sick of it for real. At this point its really pissing me off.

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]

Hey all.</p>

When i grduated my sister gave me a bunch of stuff sh'e d thgought i'd nee. I didn't realize until the 5th shot of tequioala why the pepto bismal was in there. wonderful stuff.</p>[/quote]

nice!! hey everybody, frute is feelin' nice....

You know what this means right? 21 questions!!!

Comment

[quote user="Gigantoir"]

[quote user="kkr"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="kkr"]
                        I dont like the fact that a member of coaching staff has come out and said this, i propose a move to relieve him from his position within the organisation, all in favour?[/quote]

it is quite an interesting development. as HC, I am willing to let this one go unless the rest
                        of the staff finds this disruptive.

[/quote]
                        It is disruptive, it is heresey, he is a heretic speaking words he has.[/quote]</P>

</P>

Kkr, this is the first time this has ever happened. I just lost it because I was called a child, which is true but I see it as disrespect. I took it too far and I'm sorry.</P>[/quote]
                        I wanna see you fired over this!!!

Comment

*Sigh* I really screwed it up... I knew I should have taken Atlanta over Dallas. I was just trying to look at reality, past my Giants going to the SB hopes,and to be impartial.

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]he' s cheerin g for dallas for our wildcard chanceds. let hin/ i don't agree but that' sok .[/quote]

lol

Comment

[quote user="kkr"]
                              I wanna see you fired over this!!![/quote]oh be nice. he's only twelve.

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]he' s cheerin g for dallas for our wildcard chanceds. let hin/ i don't agree but that' sok .[/quote]

damn girl, you really are loaded eh?

Comment

Working...
                                X