Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

I basically love...food...except for brussel sprouts[+o(] I had P.F. Chang's yesterday for lunch...pizza might be a good option-but I feel guilty. I'm trying to get back into my exercise routine. Lifted yesterday-my abs are killing me-cardio today. What the heck-I just cracked a beer. I can't believe the Saints are still losing!

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Bleu, you are totally OWNING Harooni, he just can't respond intellectually....just can't!!!
      [/quote]
      I'm beginning to not like him at all. So now in comes the disrespect, b/c he is only starting threads for attention and its time he got called on it. I agree with Frute he's a troll, in sheeps clothing.
      [/quote]

That's why I avoid his threads, at some point he will create something that is totally bogus
      and get his account suspended, it is only a matter of time.

Comment

Oooo I really got his panties in a bunch...Harooni called me an Eli homer! I feel so special.

He's such a joke!

Comment

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]I basically love...food...except for brussel sprouts[+o(] I had P.F. Chang's yesterday for lunch...pizza might be a good option-but I feel guilty. I'm trying to get back into my exercise routine. Lifted yesterday-my abs are killing me-cardio today. What the heck-I just cracked a beer. I can't believe the Saints are still losing![/quote]

Well I am getting pizza. My Achilles heal is tomato sauce...

I had hot wings the other day so pizza will suffice....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Bleu, you are totally OWNING Harooni, he just can't respond intellectually....just can't!!!
            [/quote]
            I'm beginning to not like him at all. So now in comes the disrespect, b/c he is only starting threads for attention and its time he got called on it. I agree with Frute he's a troll, in sheeps clothing.
            [/quote]

That's why I avoid his threads, at some point he will create something that is totally bogus
            and get his account suspended, it is only a matter of time.
            [/quote]
            Until then I am having fun beraiding him and calling him out!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]I basically love...food...except for brussel sprouts[+o(] I had P.F. Chang's yesterday for lunch...pizza might be a good option-but I feel guilty. I'm trying to get back into my exercise routine. Lifted yesterday-my abs are killing me-cardio today. What the heck-I just cracked a beer. I can't believe the Saints are still losing![/quote]

Well I am getting pizza. My Achilles heal is tomato sauce...

I had hot wings the other day so pizza will suffice....
              [/quote]
              Yay! Everyone's eating pizza!

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]Oooo I really got his panties in a bunch...Harooni called me an Eli homer! I feel so special.

He's such a joke!
                [/quote]

Yup I know, he resorted to that, I knew it was going to be some kinda of response like that.

Comment

i gotta funny story about pizza.. </P>

</P>

last night i ordered pizza and i was mackin the girl on the phone.. she picked my other topping besides pepperoni.. i asked if i knew her or if she knew me.. i knew the other girl that worked there and she wasnt workin.. so i was like are u gonna deliver my pizza? she liek u want me to ? im like yea..</P>

</P>

so she comes and i get her number and shes ready for som action</P>

</P>

ima pimp check out the myspace</P>

www.myspace.com/jaywater</P>

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]
                    Until then I am having fun beraiding him and calling him out!
                    [/quote]

He is barely respected anymore and he's just going to continue to look foolish.

I bet you starting this week you will not see that many threads by him...you got him
                    and he knows it.

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]Oooo I really got his panties in a bunch...Harooni called me an Eli homer! I feel so special.

He's such a joke!
                      [/quote]</P>

The lawyer in you is coming out[] You go girl[H]</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]Oooo I really got his panties in a bunch...Harooni called me an Eli homer! I feel so special.

He's such a joke!
                        [/quote]

Yup I know, he resorted to that, I knew it was going to be some kinda of response like that.
                        [/quote]
                        LOL! But then he responds to my response to that with: you want me don't you?
                        So I stated: Badly! God I hate you!

It's a thin line. It's LOVE/HATE all the way.

Comment

I wonder if the skins can pull off a win.........</P>

This morning was so funny...I tuned in to listen to Fatcessa's NFL show on the fan....homie sounded like he was gonna pop a blood vessel screaming about the Knicks. I was laughing so hard ...I probably looked like I was having a seizure while driving. [:P]</P>

Comment

[quote user="shotcalla39"]

i gotta funny story about pizza.. </P>

</P>

last night i ordered pizza and i was mackin the girl on the phone.. she picked my other topping besides pepperoni.. i asked if i knew her or if she knew me.. i knew the other girl that worked there and she wasnt workin.. so i was like are u gonna deliver my pizza? she liek u want me to ? im like yea..</P>

</P>

so she comes and i get her number and shes ready for som action</P>

</P>

ima pimp check out the myspace</P>

www.myspace.com/jaywater</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Awww! [Y]</P>

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]

[/quote]

He knows he got owned, that's why he changed the focus....

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]Oooo I really got his panties in a bunch...Harooni called me an Eli homer! I feel so special.

He's such a joke!
                                [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I saw that and actually threw up a little in my mouth......</P>

Wow...I have the same reaction to that Harooni person as I do to Tony Rhomo...[+o(]</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X