X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

I wonder if the skins can pull off a win.........</p>

This morning was so funny...I tuned in to listen to Fatcessa's NFL show on the fan....homie sounded like he was gonna pop a blood vessel screaming about the Knicks. I was laughing so hard ...I probably looked like I was having a seizure while driving. [:P]</p>[/quote]

I can't ruin my morning by listening to him...but I will give it a shot come Monday during my commute.
    I'm sure you were funny to look at on the road....let's just hope we never come across each other
    out there, I wouldn't feel like dealing with your roadrage....

Comment

I failed you all! I did! I had Harooni right where I wanted him all pissed off and ego bruised and then...........

He made me laugh and I caved! DAMNIT! AG I understand if you feel the need to punish me for my shortcomings. It's the Love/Hate! I hate him so...I do....
      *sigh* I'll try harder next time!

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]Oooo I really got his panties in a bunch...Harooni called me an Eli homer! I feel so special.

He's such a joke!
        [/quote]

Yup I know, he resorted to that, I knew it was going to be some kinda of response like that.
        [/quote]
        LOL! But then he responds to my response to that with: you want me don't you?
        So I stated: Badly! God I hate you!

It's a thin line. It's LOVE/HATE all the way.
        [/quote]</p>

I saw that and actually threw up a little in my mouth......</p>

Wow...I have the same reaction to that Harooni person as I do to Tony Rhomo...[+o(]</p>[/quote]
        It made me laugh b/c I know it was a diversion and I caved. DAMNIT!

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

I wonder if the skins can pull off a win.........</P>

This morning was so funny...I tuned in to listen to Fatcessa's NFL show on the fan....homie sounded like he was gonna pop a blood vessel screaming about the Knicks. I was laughing so hard ...I probably looked like I was having a seizure while driving. [:P]</P>

[/quote]

I can't ruin my morning by listening to him...but I will give it a shot come Monday during my commute.
          I'm sure you were funny to look at on the road....let's just hope we never come across each other
          out there, I wouldn't feel like dealing with your roadrage....
          [/quote]</P>

</P>

Dude..I almost took out a whole family today because they decided to jaywalk as I was driving by....big no-no in my book.....let's just saythey learned a lesson and will never jaywalk again. []</P>

Comment

Redskins driving!

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]I failed you all! I did! I had Harooni right where I wanted him all pissed off and ego bruised and then...........

He made me laugh and I caved! DAMNIT! AG I understand if you feel the need to punish me for my shortcomings. It's the Love/Hate! I hate him so...I do....
              [/quote]I was willing to argue with him about the homer issue politely until he brought my lions into it. The lions are like your kid brother. No one's allowed to beat up on him but you. Plus he said that I had jumped off on them. I hate bandwagon fans so itreally pissed me off. I think I'll stay here for a while.

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]I failed you all! I did! I had Harooni right where I wanted him all pissed off and ego bruised and then...........

[/quote]

It's ok, he pulled a slight of hand on you, a misdirection, and you fell for it. You were brave to confront him and everyone on the boards saw that he got owned. He'll create many more threads in which you will have an opportunity to redeem yourself....

[]

Comment

Are all the teams in the NFC schizo this year???? Each week I never know which team will show up!</P>

Comment

How come all of the so-called good teams in the NFC show signs of being beatable, but when we play them we don't beat em? That really bugs the hell outta me!

And I think it's safe to say the Panthers are out of the playoff hunt. 34-3 Steelers!

Comment

Dude..I almost took out a whole family today because they decided to jaywalk as I was driving by....big no-no in my book.....let's just saythey learned a lesson and will never jaywalk again. []</p>[/quote]

ha! Again, hope I never see you out on the road. Road Rage and listening to WFAN is a no no!!

Oh, wow, I just had a big craving for a fresca slice...anyone ever have that? They are sooo good,
                      especially when really fresh....

yummy...

Comment

TAGF section is nuts.....</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="Bleu"]I failed you all! I did! I had Harooni right where I wanted him all pissed off and ego bruised and then...........

[/quote]I was willing to argue with him about the homer issue politely until he brought my lions into it. The lions are like your kid brother. No one's allowed to beat up on him but you. Plus he said that I had jumped off on them. I hate bandwagon fans so itreally pissed me off. I think I'll stay here for a while.[/quote]

He makes me sick. I saw your post and came running back home too.

Comment

Are all the teams in the NFC schizo this year???? Each week I never know which team will show up!</p>[/quote]

Big time...the Saints looked SOLID last week and now they are getting owned by the lowly Redskins!
                            I mean OWNED! They are running down their throats...and Bush is back to his former self from
                            the first half of the season....

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]I failed you all! I did! I had Harooni right where I wanted him all pissed off and ego bruised and then...........

[/quote]

It's ok, he pulled a slight of hand on you, a misdirection, and you fell for it. You were brave to confront him and everyone on the boards saw that he got owned. He'll create many more threads in which you will have an opportunity to redeem yourself....

[]
                              [/quote]
                              Thanks AG! *dusting myself off*

Comment

[quote user="Bleu"]How come all of the so-called good teams in the NFC show signs of being beatable, but when we play them we don't beat em? That really bugs the hell outta me!

And I think it's safe to say the Panthers are out of the playoff hunt. 34-3 Steelers!
                                [/quote]</P>

</P>

I Know! I think every team in the NFC has Dissociative Identity Disorder....who knows which personality will show up.....</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X